The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
64k views in the latest vlog lowest it been for a while I suppose there are only so many hair vlogs you can do before people get bored 😂
Nearly 50k total already today though, only a few weeks ago they were lucky to be hitting 50k by the time each vlog went live at night. They're still pulling in way more views than normal

Reactions: 10
Well done Jess, Charlie and everyone else who is keeping this story in the public consciousness 👏 His time will come, it just sucks that it's such a waiting game.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nothing to do with minghams but got this pop up after the Jess video and it’s the most beautiful thing ever lol

also,yet again another YouTube family have found stuff to do while in lockdown that’s entertaining for the kids and age appropriate!!! Surprised lazy doesn’t steal their ideas tbf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Lazy is training Jace on her Instagram to clean so he can do it when Creepy has to start working again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
From what I am reading and understanding it means doing beauty things that aren't from your own cultural history. What did I get wrong?
It’s not that, it’s that box braids are insulting to African culture and history by doing them as a bored white privilege exercise

Reactions: 17
Can order some plastic crap off amazon for Jace but not a lead for Prinny so she can get off her fat arse and walk her. Really starting to wind me up. There’s no way they haven’t seen the comments about it here and on their vlogs😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Can order some plastic crap off amazon for Jace but not a lead for Prinny so she can get off her fat arse and walk her. Really starting to wind me up. There’s no way they haven’t seen the comments about it here and on their vlogs😡
Not just Jace. Shes been ordering loads of learning bits for the girls. Get a lead, let the girls take her round the street for half an hour a day, she doesn't even have to bother.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Someone’s pretending to be a prefect parent
Aw another primary school activity for Isabelle. Anyone remember when Izzy wanted to be a doctor? Dont even think shell make it to a bed pusher with how them parents treat her!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not just Jace. Shes been ordering loads of learning bits for the girls. Get a lead, let the girls take her round the street for half an hour a day, she doesn't even have to bother.
Gross. They deleted a comment from yesterday’s vlog about it where a few iFam were agreeing with the poster how unfair it is to Prinny. Sarah makes me sick spouting body positivity while editing her photos and not even taking her dog out for 20 minutes a day. Absolute lard arse.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
i dunno, i’d be calling her irresponsible if she let the girls walk the dog without an adult present. maybe it’s just me but if a dog got into a scrap with another a child would have no hope breaking it up

Reactions: 3
Sarah I have an idea what to do with Jace’s spare cleaning set. Why don’t you keep it and learn how to use it seen as you never get off your arse to clean or do anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.