The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dunno, i’d be calling her irresponsible if she let the girls walk the dog without an adult present. maybe it’s just me but if a dog got into a scrap with another a child would have no hope breaking it up
I’d agree with you in relation to those kids but in general I think it’s fine. I walked my dog every day after school from 12 onwards and always kept away from other dogs while I was alone because of what you’ve said. But I was also more mature for my age than Isabelle 🙄

Reactions: 16
Someone’s pretending to be a prefect parent
Can I say PINTEREST Maybe she did that while watching Esme dance to that horrific song on Tiktok I am a teacher that's definitely a Pinterest activity. She couldn't think of anything on her own.

Reactions: 11
Sarah I have an idea what to do with Jace’s spare cleaning set. Why don’t you keep it and learn how to use it seen as you never get off your arse to clean or do anything.
Soooo what happened to please don’t send gifts, pease donate to a charity!!!!! 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
I’d agree with you in relation to those kids but in general I think it’s fine. I walked my dog every day after school from 12 onwards and always kept away from other dogs while I was alone because of what you’ve said. But I was also more mature for my age than Isabelle 🙄
My daughter has been walking my dog since she's 12 and I live in a busy city with lots of dogs. I walked my dog too as a kid. It was a required chore. These girls have no responsibilities. They will grow up and be as lazy as their mother. They should be doing laundry, washing and drying dishes, sweeping, dusting, setting the table for meals, going to the store to pick up an item or 2. These girls do nothing

Reactions: 24
i dunno, i’d be calling her irresponsible if she let the girls walk the dog without an adult present. maybe it’s just me but if a dog got into a scrap with another a child would have no hope breaking it up
Well people are meant to be social distancing so walking prinny on a lead away from other people should be fine.

plenty of kids in my area doing it. And Isabelle is nearly 15 hardly a toddler. Plus they’ve let Isabelle and esme do it before so that can’t be their excuse

Reactions: 20
Can anyone confirm When Creepy had the skate rail out was it in a different part of the neighbourhood. I didn’t recognise it as being outside their house and though the reason was because their neighbours wouldn’t stand for it

Reactions: 9
i’d never let mine but he is a strong dog and can be an hole so yeah lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My daughter has been walking my dog since she's 12 and I live in a busy city with lots of dogs. I walked my dog too as a kid. It was a required chore. These girls have no responsibilities. They will grow up and be as lazy as their mother. They should be doing laundry, washing and drying dishes, sweeping, dusting, setting the table for meals, going to the store to pick up an item or 2. These girls do nothing

100% agree! What bugs me most is the girls don’t want to walk her. I always wanted to walk my dog (and still do) because I loved him and knew he needed daily exercise. They seem to think because they buy Prinny birthday presents and make a fuss of her a few days of the year they’re good pet owners.

Newsflash to the Inghams: your dog will appreciate daily walks more than a fuss on her birthday which she doesn’t even understand. Or you could even do both, shockingly.

i’d never let mine but he is a strong dog and can be an hole so yeah lol
I relate to both the strong and hole bit of this with my current dog 😂 luckily my childhood dog was much calmer and manageable! Isabelle and Esme could definitely manage Prinny, they just don’t care

• Sad
Such a liar. She got the ideas off Pinterest
liar.PNG
pants.PNG

Can anyone confirm When Creepy had the skate rail out was it in a different part of the neighbourhood. I didn’t recognise it as being outside their house and though the reason was because their neighbours wouldn’t stand for it
It was in the street opposite their house

Reactions: 10
Jace in the vlog today running across the garden grass with Isabelle filming...swerving round a film of dog muck in the grass. He’s got bare feet. I thought I was wrong but I’ve looked back a few times

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
How the hell does she think Jace is “dinky” for his age?😂 The same way she’s “dinky” i.e not at bleeping all?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ony cliked on there to see what the scame was.

Issy had a box of creme eggs. Box says it contains 5. She ate one and there were 3 left. She's unsure if someone else ate 1 or if the box only had 4 in.

• Haha
Have to say I agree with the above poster, that definitely looks like dog muck to the left of Jace.
9986331E-BDFA-47E1-854E-C9339F89C055.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Jace in the vlog today running across the garden grass with Isabelle filming...swerving round a film of dog muck in the grass. He’s got bare feet. I thought I was wrong but I’ve looked back a few times
So can’t walk her or bother to pick up after her when she’s forced to go in the garden because she hasn’t been out? Yeah great pet owners and parents 🤢

Reactions: 22
This family order daily, tit things to do on amazon to keep their vlogs relevant. Isn’t working. Your views are still tit.

I think the biggest scam of the vlog was Sarah cooking 5 packs of spaghetti for the girls and Jace to play with but then letting Isabelle cook tea (which was pasta) because Lazy couldn't be bothered. Also I swear there is still restrictions on pasta atm????

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.