Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sa6_

Lazy said in yesterday's vlog that they usually go out for a big Easter Sunday carvery, yet in tonight's vlog she said that they're always full of chocolate on Easter Sunday so they prefer a big meal on Easter Monday? Lies lies lies

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Looks like Laura didn't contact Dougal? From this he thinks she didn't exist and it was a marketing ploy for Shittle?
I don’t think Laura does exist!! They were delivered direct from shitty Shortle from a phone order yet Laura has put a hand written note it πŸ€”
I think Sarah is ordering stuff herself including the car for the boy and pretending it’s from ifam so she doesn’t get moaned at for buying. Either that order Shortle sent it to get more business and the plan is for Sarah to send them back at it was just for a plan πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Lazy wants to be appreciated for vlogging?

Erm ok, every day I say thank you to the keyworkers who are dropping their children off at the childcare hub that I am redeployed to allow them to go to work. Those are the people I appreciate. Not some jumped up wifie who is better known for her husband messaging teens asking them to drop their towels!

• Heart
  • Wow

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
Chris makes me cringe. He’s older than me and acts like A 16 year old emo kid - it ain’t 2006 Creepy and you are a grown man. When I look at him, I feel so grossed out. Eurghhh that filter makes it worse to be honest

• Sick

djcraw15

*Conspiracy alert” (Know you love them Sarah)
Anyone else think all the summer games they have conveniently found β€œin the garage”, is also stuff they have brought in the last week? Also Jace’s new water toy....was ALSO from Laura!!πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart

karmacoma

Chatty Member
WE GOT A RANT!

Sarah’s fuming red face in the sunlight, looking a bit β€˜voldermort-esqe’ as the light made her nose disappear, frothing at the mouth. Glorious πŸ™πŸΌ

She so angry and miserable- it’s wonderful to see πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Eldorado

She said she sometimes feel she has to answer back when people say unjustified things about them... I assume all the things she hasn't spoken about are justified thenπŸ€”

• Heart
  • Haha

Kazza123

*******MYSTERY SOLVED******

After numerous posts about wanting to know what is in their garage.....

The garage has very big box (they are famous) that is a very lot full of all the things their β€œfans” have sent them...!!

Lazy....How about you go through this box on a vlog, for the memories of course, but also to show the IFAM just how grateful you really are...!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
So ugly went in the car to rant as she didn't want the kids to hear? 1. Her voice is so loud it can be heard in Zalfie's house and 2. I thought they all watch the previous day's vlog together every day?
I'm so glad you said that because I thought they had claimed to watch the vlogs together as a family before! They spout so much bullshit it's hard to keep up with their secrets and lies!

Reactions: 30

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sarah really needs to look up what conspiracy theory means. Does my head in when they think they’ve learnt a new big word (ignorant for example) and use it over and over again in every situation.
Dumb fucks. Back to home schooling next week. Enjoy huns

Any chance of you donating some cash to the nhs like most other youtubers have. Example below.

Some have donated a days revenue
Some have done the run 5k donate Β£5k
Some have just donated Β£500

since your husband has used the nhs more in six months than I have in a lifetime you’d think you’d want to give something back to thank them?

60 phantom Easter eggs isn’t quite the same? Did you sponsor that old man who raised Β£14million?

Even if you don’t want to donate to the nhs send your nan, dad etc a care package? Your sister a bunch of flowers to keep her spirits up ekcetera ekcetera...

• Heart

Crumpledforeskin

why Is it I never get tired of watching this buffalo flipping her shit, and dropping herself in more lies than she started with. I’m so easily entertained πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Anyone seen today's rant ? They definitely read here because of lot of it was specific about selling stuff on eBay and crap in the garage.
WE GOT A RANT !!! WE GOT A RANT!!! EVIL, EVIL THICK BITCH...,
Please let her, her rabid groomer husband, her evil mother-in-law, useless father in law all push the death throttle of their useless brand. Love to the long suffering Laura - imagine sending a gift and getting this much πŸ’©

• Haha
  • Heart

Glennie

VIP Member
Who are the Inghams Mandy? πŸ˜‚. Wish we could all do something after the vlog goes up tonight to show our great appreciation for the Inghams. We could all take a photo and upload it here. Something involving our middle fingers...
πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Haha
  • Heart