Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meme93

Neither of them could possibly volunteer for anything! Remember poor lazy has a house to run plus a business plus she has children to look after........oh wait that’s all of creepys jobs 😂😂😂. She just has to sit on a lounge chair, look pretty and eat her way thru all those eggs 🤮
And she’s failing at one of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Justjonie

VIP Member
With their increase in views I hope to God it's not new viewers that will continue to watch them after the lockdown finishes. I can only hope and pray it's the same 100k kids watching countless vids all day

nattis

VIP Member
So much contradiction, is Ifam appreciation day for the Ifam or for the Ingham family? Because she says, she needs to be appreciated for all of their obvious hard work, but then she says oh em gee we want to appreciate our loyal fans for our edits?
Isn't The Ingham family apreciation day 365 days a yea, 366 every fourth year.

• Sad

lemonelmo

VIP Member
At the end of yesterday’s vlog when the girls were sorting out the cups of tea Isabelle CLEARLY says get it all ready before gran comes in. So obviously granny came for a sleepover....
I thought she said before everyone comes in. Not sure, it was a mumble lol.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Is Isabelle really 15? It’s hard to believe that in a year she’ll be old enough to sneak out of her room on holiday to go swimming nude with a married, middle-aged roller skater, in the middle of the night, while his wife and children are at their hotel.
Shes 14, 15 in September

• Wow

whatamess123

VIP Member
They really believe their own hype don’t they? Thanks Chris and Sarah for exploiting your children on a daily basis so that in turn, kids and vulnerable adults (who clearly don’t have capacity through no fault of their own) can then be exploited financially by buying your shit notebooks and hoodies at inflated prices. Thankyou for ensuring that your innocent daughters mouths are open in YouTube thumbnails so that they appeal to the vile pondscum of society. Thanks for filming your lives every day to the detriment of your children’s mental health. Big fucking clap for you.
Unbloody believable!:mad:

Jennysona

I've been working the last few day- Can I hae a brief synopsis on the Shenanigans of Granny Jane (sequel 500)

laylaray

At the end of yesterday’s vlog when the girls were sorting out the cups of tea Isabelle CLEARLY says get it all ready before gran comes in. So obviously granny came for a sleepover....
omg I thought this might be the reason 😮 I didn’t hear that but I was trying to think of why they might suddenly be going into the chavavan again so soon after the last time and it seemed last minute so I thought maybe someone was visiting and who else do they know ? 🙄 unless it’s a surrogate for Ingham brat number 5 🤢

• Sick

Eldorado

I only see six plates? There is a funny pause though when Chris says the girls are going out to the caravan and he's going to stay with...Jace. Maybe he's using the house for dating??

Reactions: 2

Kaci

Chatty Member
At least say they drink alcohol but rarely instead of saying they dont. Nothing wrong with grown adults having a drink just dont flaming lie about it. Just be real man, dont be no foo chris, you get me ✌🤘🤙👊
Yeah so true he will make it out to non alcohol stuff

Reactions: 2