Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This clapping business is offensive. Is someone trolling them 😂 well done for slobbing about in the Maldives saying we were all crazy back in England for buying into the hype. Well done for buying and eating 60 Easter eggs then going to scramble the neighbourhood for more.

Honestly the look on Esmes face in the Easter egg vlog showed how gross that family is. She was forced to fake suprise at them dishing out their most hated eggs to the neighbours even though she had already done a tiktok. She was annoyed that it was 3 she had to give up. Her face when she was told she would have to smash her own egg on her head but would do it if was someone else's. She kicked off big style about going in the house to get an egg to give away to Isla. Think she was hoping by saying later it'll all be forgotten about.

Why are they all so possessive over these eggs when they get treats all the time? Those kids are ruined. Esme was their last hope but that's now a lost cause.
You so write what I think. It appears with alarming ease

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Woden1987

Why do they never stick to the rules: ie you do not go out unless it is: for essential shopping, medical needs or exercise not to visit your grandchildren etc. That is breaking the law at the moment as we all have been told to stay at home for another 3 weeks and if people do not do this it will only prolong the time of lockdown. I would love to visit my grandson but I dont as I dont want to either spread or catch the virus but the Inghams dont care about anyone other than themselves.
It may have been misheard as someone else in this thread said after listening to the clip several times they thought she said 'everyone'. Stay strong you'll see him soon xx

Jennysona

I wonder what they use their second garden for...the one behind the shed. Probably filled with loads of tat

whatamess123

VIP Member
OK I have never liked the Ingham Family, I've always thought they're absolutely ridiculous for putting such boastful content online to an audience of children who will then feel inadequate about their own lives. I was 13 when I first saw one of their videos (17 now) and felt exactly that way, like my parents weren't good enough because since my family had recently emigrated we were struggling hard for money at the time, and to be honest I was disappointed by my Christmas 2016 present haul. Couple days later, their 2016 Christmas PRESENT OPENING *EMOTIONAL* came up in my recommended, and I spent a good half hour feeling totally inadequate and upset. It's ridiculous, and I soon came to my senses, but I was 13, and they have a large audience that goes so much younger than that.

All year round the Ingham Family is laughable with their day to day lives, but when they have an event to celebrate it's just completely ridiculous to me. Filming their three daughters charging around the garden, Isabelle shouting "I love these!" as she picks up a lindt rabbit, a widely known expensive Easter treat off the grass and then running to pick up 50 other Easter eggs it just makes me pity the young impressionable children who watch their videos. What eight year old is going to watch that video and not feel jealous? And why should family vloggers be making children feel jealous?

I don't know if i've phrased this correctly, I wrote it in a rage really but that family just needs to fix themselves. Do what you want, spoil your kids all you bloody like, but why publish it? It's selfish, stupid and greedy. And yet they expect us to think they give a flying flip about the '#IFAM', especially the young children. Absolutely ridiculous.
Perfectly said! Glad you grew up and realised your parents knew what was best for you over piles of over the top gifts! They must be proud of you ,couldn`t have put it any better!Xx

• Heart

whatamess123

VIP Member
Oh how I love Sarah Ingham's ability to deceive people and make herself appear totally innocent of any wrongdoing.
2 weeks ago a long rant about having no one to get them basic grocery supplies, can't get presents for Isla...then miraculously it all appears from various shops like aldi, morrisons, asda, B&m and Home Bargains.
Then the Easter eggs are from family and friends not her 🤔 she must think people are so stupid. Children might be easily swayed by her bullshit but considering she says a large percentage of viewers are adults surely they can see this woman has excuses for everything to suit the narrative that she's never in the wrong.
As for their attempt at a family challenge it's so forced and uncomfortable viewing. They need to stop trying to copy Family Fizz and Dad v Girls.
Our local non essential shops are closed right now.How she got her hands on 60 eggs ,when I couldn`t even find (ordinary) a pack of six for my elderly mum I don`t know! What happened to the 3 limited items per person?!:mad:

Chrisd007

Can't believe the brain dead washed the caravan with a jet wash, lots of moisture in there over the winter now. Definitely has been out shopping for the den kits though. Would hate to live next door to them.

Well dougal needs to get a grip then and not state that he was contact by Laura. Its things like this that discredit any truths.
Maybe somebody did contact him but not a genuine ‘Laura’. Any tattler, or disgruntled follower could have fabricated the situation for a reaction. Admittedly it would be best he kept to one line of reporting though...,?