Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orange lilly

Chatty Member
Don`t ever be sorry!This couple make a ,mockery of everything happening in our world today.You m,ust be worried ssenseless about your wonderful daughter ,but so proud too. PLease thank her and her colleagues on our behalf.They are true HEROES .Xxxx
Thank you.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

nattis

VIP Member
Sarah said that they were the most grateful family on YT which I call that a pile of 💩they never appreciate anything. And they said that they incourage their Ifam to donote to charity when they don't. How about Sarah can incourage the horrible Ifam to stop bullying people who speak against the Inghams they need to see that Inghams are bullies and manipulators and they bully people to get every stupid thing that they want without thinking of others.
They don't care about anyone else but themselves.
Probably Jane buying her usual number a little earlier so Sara could see it. Instead of Chris buying it in the midle of the night.

whatamess123

VIP Member
So for a while now I have been thinking, who is it Isla is trying to copy with her know it all and hairstyle and her 3 year old talking, and today it hit me.
Totally different league. If they ever have a thought one of their kids could be on Ellen ,they should think on.Intelligence is a must ,that and/or cute/Sad to say ,these kids have neither.:( (Again ,their parents fault)

Lilyrose74

Chelsea Winks? Yh I thought that as well.

I can’t deal with him. Such a big baby. Compared to people in ICU I’d say he’s doing pretty good.

I can’t deal with him. Such a big baby. Compared to people in ICU I’d say he’s doing pretty good.

wonder why he wants his face to look like a school boys before having to shave? Such an backwards personality. He definitely has issues with his age

wonder why he wants his face to look like a school boys before having to shave? Such an backwards personality. He definitely has issues with his age

Skater Chris doll from Mary Shortle coming soon
Not sure why those posts duplicated? Soz

hayley

VIP Member
But...but...they don't drink alcohol, guys?!
Looks like koperburg (sp) you can get non alcoholic ones (not sticking up for him though) i buy the non alcohol ones as i dont drink often and i like the taste of it