Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Yeah I’m sure when I was in secondary school I was bringing stuff home every few weeks that I’d cooked in school. Surely Sarah would be showing it off ? Does issy’s school not do food tech?
My daughters when in year 7 & 8 have both cooked meals for food tech there is never any mention of it in the vlogs ! Strange !

Reactions: 4

Anna79

Chatty Member
They do nothing for the country and the NHS certainly do therefore it is the NHS that everyone should be clapping NOT Inghams they do nothing but disturb the nation with all the stupid things they do continually and think they are "special people" well if they are "special" why not donate to the NHS and I dont mean 60 Easter eggs I mean a proper donation of money towards something NHS staff require. The Inghams are that stupid they will think the clapping would be for them!!!!!
its not just clapping for nhs

nattis

VIP Member
Thread sugestion.
97 Ifam apriciate conspirasytheories day.

when I watched the video a little earlier with the mathgenious, I am really glad he is wearing that beanie theese days.

Anna79

Chatty Member
Some estate agents put a ‘sold subject to contract’ flag if they get an offer on a house. It can really mean nothing more than someone has put in an offer which is acceptable to the seller. All of the legal and utility searches have to be carried out and a valuation for mortgages or at least a survey for a cash buyer is prudent. Mortgage lenders are restricting mortgages and job security is now very fragile with the economy taking a huge hit. House prices are set to plummet. Anyone wanting a newish house would be best served buying from the builder on preferential terms. Sorry folks.....
plus land registery aren't in work

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
Totally different league. If they ever have a thought one of their kids could be on Ellen ,they should think on.Intelligence is a must ,that and/or cute/Sad to say ,these kids have neither.:( (Again ,their parents fault)
yes I did not mean they were in the same league. I just meant a lot of what Isla tries to do, may look a little like she has been watching that gir. It has just bothered me who I was thinking Isla tried to remind me of

Hot hot

VIP Member
Another rant haha she looks like she about to havex1 big melt down its getting to her c looks like hes had enough kids cant get there words out oh the joys

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Bradford lass

They
Lazy said in yesterday's vlog that they would usually go for a walk on Easter Monday - but that this year they couldn't, because of the lockdown. The government are still allowing us to go out for a walk as our once-a-day exercise - did she not get the memo? Are Prinny and the kids not going to leave that house for weeks on end? I bet there are some lovely places to walk round there and they'll be safe if they keep 2 metres away from people. It will be great for the kids' mental health to get out for some exercise. Creepy said he was terrified to even go just outside his house so maybe he has banned the whole family from going out for a walk?
Live a 5min walk from local woods with nature walks and the canal! Loads of places they can walk to !
They don't walk from their home or estate they go everywhere in the car.
Isabelle doesn't even walk to school that's literally 10min walk !

laurafray91

Hang on? I thought the notebooks were £14.99? Where is the £3 postage coming from - it'll be letter size able to fit through a letterbox... £1.87 MAXIMUM if they are first class.

I won't even mention what a rip off the notepad is but charging more for the postage by a long way - than what it costs is basically adding money to the notepad in a sneaky way isnt it?
Exactly and as they are a business it will be atleast 30p cheaper than those prices

Gailvh

I wonder what they use their second garden for...the one behind the shed. Probably filled with loads of tat
That’s what I was wondering because he could put his skate bar in there would be better than the main garden x

nattis

VIP Member
Laura said last night that she has spoken to the Inghams and it's not their fault that they haven't been opened. Weird, what possible reason could there be.
So WHOs fault is it??? GrannyLes or Victoria??

Last edited:

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I she h

Are they having a fucking laugh with us do they know what’s going on at the moment in the world 😡 I have lost my grandad who had this virus and it is horrible having to tell my Nan from a distance to tell her that her husband has just died and not been able to comfort her in her time of need when she needs it the most. The only appreciation I have is for the nurses and doctors who looked after my grandad as they were putting their self at risk looking after him and to all the other key workers risking their life's I would love piers Morgan to rip them apart 😡
Sorry for the rant 🤦‍♀️
So Sorry Kimbo combo :( Sending you a big hug ❤

M_stalker

Chatty Member
They make it sound like so much fun 😂🥳 Who would actually want to follow or watch someone who complains like this !! View attachment 111086
So much contradiction, is Ifam appreciation day for the Ifam or for the Ingham family? Because she says, she needs to be appreciated for all of their obvious hard work, but then she says oh em gee we want to appreciate our loyal fans for our edits?

• Heart

Boyz3kids

OK I have never liked the Ingham Family, I've always thought they're absolutely ridiculous for putting such boastful content online to an audience of children who will then feel inadequate about their own lives. I was 13 when I first saw one of their videos (17 now) and felt exactly that way, like my parents weren't good enough because since my family had recently emigrated we were struggling hard for money at the time, and to be honest I was disappointed by my Christmas 2016 present haul. Couple days later, their 2016 Christmas PRESENT OPENING *EMOTIONAL* came up in my recommended, and I spent a good half hour feeling totally inadequate and upset. It's ridiculous, and I soon came to my senses, but I was 13, and they have a large audience that goes so much younger than that.

All year round the Ingham Family is laughable with their day to day lives, but when they have an event to celebrate it's just completely ridiculous to me. Filming their three daughters charging around the garden, Isabelle shouting "I love these!" as she picks up a lindt rabbit, a widely known expensive Easter treat off the grass and then running to pick up 50 other Easter eggs it just makes me pity the young impressionable children who watch their videos. What eight year old is going to watch that video and not feel jealous? And why should family vloggers be making children feel jealous?

I don't know if i've phrased this correctly, I wrote it in a rage really but that family just needs to fix themselves. Do what you want, spoil your kids all you bloody like, but why publish it? It's selfish, stupid and greedy. And yet they expect us to think they give a flying flip about the '#IFAM', especially the young children. Absolutely ridiculous.
Couldn't have said it better myself, thats them summed to a tee

• Heart

Orange lilly

Chatty Member
Thank y

thank you he was very ill he had cancer as well it’s just cruel that all these people are dying without their love one with them its just heartbreaking 😢 and then you have the Minghams getting angry over some negative comments on their shit vlogs 😡😡
So sorry ❤