Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
I
I she h

Are they having a fucking laugh with us do they know what’s going on at the moment in the world 😡 I have lost my grandad who had this virus and it is horrible having to tell my Nan from a distance to tell her that her husband has just died and not been able to comfort her in her time of need when she needs it the most. The only appreciation I have is for the nurses and doctors who looked after my grandad as they were putting their self at risk looking after him and to all the other key workers risking their life's I would love piers Morgan to rip them apart 😡
Sorry for the rant 🤦‍♀️
I am so sorry about your grandfather.

Reactions: 1

Jennysona

Chelsea Winks? Yh I thought that as well.

wonder why he wants his face to look like a school boys before having to shave? Such an
Lazy must have got started on the Kopparberg early with her rant. Oh Sarah, we love a good rant 😉 always nice to see you're keeping up to date with Tattle, hun.

How embarrassing is that rant. Imagine one of your kids watching The Ingham Family (hopefully none of your kids do watch it), and all you hear is the greedy bitch having a rant every other vlog. Cringeworthy.

The eBay and garage comments 100% prove you spend your time reading Tattle. So let's "address" you personally, Princess Sarah Delonge... You're a groomer-enabling, chocolate-scoffing, ifam-scamming bitch 👍

You're one of the most appreciative families online? Really? Why do you scam your IFAM then? Comparing yourself to other YouTube families by slating them - shows how jealous you are of other families that are doing well with YouTube (because their husbands didn't message teenage girls).

If you don't need or want gifts, prove it. Close your PO Box.

Hold on - you said it took you 3 days to track Laura down. But now you've said you speak to her often on other social media platforms. Which one is it, Lazy?
And it took her 3 days to track laura down., but the girls wrote thank you cards 2 days after receiving the prams 😂😂😂

Bob Down

I can't remember which vlog, but ages ago I'm sure Chris said that they leave all the laptops up and on overnight. Could it be that hes up all night pressing replay on every fucking video on every device 😂
He could do a playlist

Floricienta

I watched that ‘Quiz’ show and whenever they mentioned Charles Ingram I kept thinking Chris Ingham. What frustrates me the most is they had their entire reputation ruined. The kids had to change schools and someone was even evil enough to kill their dog and injure their cat.
This was all from cheating on a game show.
The Ingham’s may have lost big sponsorships and their views may have gone down, but they are still walking around bold as can be. Creepy got away with what I believe was a crime because although Jess was 16 she was very vulnerable. He cheated on his wife and continues to message young girls. They continue scheming and scamming vulnerable kids and adults, exploiting their kids, they’re guilty of child neglect ( leaving Jace on the beach) continuously harming their children by feeding them a horrific diet, yet they are still
Loved by their adoring fans.

I don’t condone what the Ingram’s and whoever else was involved in the cheating scandal did not by a long shot and I’ll admit I’ve not researched that much into it, but it seems they suffered immensely
Whereas the Ingham’s haven’t suffered enough IMHO.
Who is Chris ingram?