The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t the children just have been given ONE egg each
They have a mountain of lollipops and a carrier bag of sweets just a few days before Easter Day
I can answer my own question
The kiddie ifam want to see these children rushing around grabbing all those eggs and wish Sarah and Chris were their parents
Sarah and Chris watch the 5pm covid-19 news and sort yourselves and your family out

Reactions: 22
Its not Rocket Science.
Love to all Tattlers, especially those working for the NHS or as key workers Xx
View attachment 108737
did anyone hear when creepy said about the blanket he used to cover the box lazy said there’s only one left on the store and it was that one

or die my ears deceive me

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they give their children a piece of pastry filled with fat and some chips and call it a dinner? She really does have an addictive personality problem they only had it a couple nights ago but it was so good they had to have it again immediately They’re disgusting and all them eggs, putting the fact she lied about donating to one side the fact she feels the need to buy all them eggs is sheer greed. Disgusting disgusting disgusting it wouldn’t be as bad if easter was the only time they got a treat but those kids are fed shit every single day. Isabelle is getting older and will soon starting caring about what her body looks like she’s gunna have a really hard time when Lazy only provides burgers, fatty pastries and chips

Reactions: 22
Is it any wonder they’ve no friends their neighbours kids teachers their doctor dentist etc watch all that trash they put out and will slag them to death - the kids mates will have chat groups prob entitled the kids names slagging them all off
my daughter is 14 and cringes at Isabelle on the vlogs playing with lol dolls

Reactions: 16
Yeah I’m sure when I was in secondary school I was bringing stuff home every few weeks that I’d cooked in school. Surely Sarah would be showing it off ? Does issy’s school not do food tech?

Reactions: 10
If that first message is true then it’s shameful the police just told her to block, especially as the girl was only 15!
Do they think it’s perfectly acceptable for a 30 something married man to be messaging teen girls?

Last edited:
You said that PERFECTLY

did anyone hear when creepy said about the blanket he used to cover the box lazy said there’s only one left on the store and it was that one

or die my ears deceive me
I can’t see that link. It doesn’t work

well said. For 17 you sound very mature and well brought Up xx

Last edited:
Bit late, but my thoughts on the vlog:

- Thumbnail doesn't feature the massive pile of eggs like it usually does every year. They totally fucked up by stating they donated the 60 eggs that are sitting in their house... And in Lazy's belly.

- Esme: "omg, there's so many eggs!" Sarah: "there's not just eggs here, there's other stuff too!" No footage of said eggs. You're convincing nobody, you greedy fat fuck

- The amount of eggs in the garden is sickening. My teeth are decaying just looking at them

- When was the last time they did an Easter egg hunt in the woods? I can only remember big piles indoors, and of course Sarah snatching eggs last year at the pig farm.

- Who calls it a carvery at home?

- Sarah's not good with big joints of meat. Luckily she's with Creepy, though - if rumours are true..

- "They're from lots of people" ok, hun. 🩲

- I hate those big hoodie things they wear. They remind me of that Kanye West music video.

- Lazy acting like a MasterChef contestant. Knobhead.

- Jace being left alone to wander in and out the house again.

- Creepy's writing is atrocious. Looks very similar to the writing on a few letters that have been sent to people...

- Cant deal with Isla. Such a brat.

Reactions: 55
Even a roast can be done with "convenience" foods - (Aunt Bessie's roasties, Yorkshires, microwave veg etc) someone hit the nail on the head earlier - it is just laziness because there's more than one pan to be used (and washed).

Reactions: 18
But if friends and family got them eggs why put them out for them to grab what they want. When I was younger we were given eggs and they were the ones we had, I didn’t fight with my siblings for the best ones.
sarah - come on you didn’t need to post that lie on the vlog you coulda kept quiet

This was 4 years ago but they aren't a greedy family...

Not all hero's wear capes...
Sarah’s all about quantity not quality! She seems to think the more they get the better they’ll look we can already see the state of Islas teeth and didn’t she have one out not long ago because of decay

Reactions: 12
Because everything has to be turned into a competition with them for content, even doing crafts it’s a competition to see who can do the best one why can’t they just enjoy what they have rather than always having to fight to be the best

Reactions: 9
My 1 year old got 3 tiny eggs and she’s only been given a couple of broken bits each day (before noon otherwise she’s hyper as hell) I make sure she gets her fruit and veg in her meals and the chocolate is a treat but other than water I don’t give her chocolate. The inghams give sweets and chocolate as main food it looks like...jace won’t know what to do if he got healthy food

I’m speechless- these children are not lucky- They are being abused. Public health have said to the whole country to lose weight and get healthy. It’s been proven that obesity is a big factor in covid19 and how your affected. Bad diets put a lot of pressure on your heart and tons of sugar is not good for you. Diabetes type 1 and 2 is also a factor and these idiots are ruining their children’s lives because they don’t know how to be parents. My family of five had 1 Easter egg to share. There is no way I would allow my children to consume all that sugar. Emotional abuse is neglect these children need urgent intervention by the professionals who have a duty of care towards children at risk of harm ie their bad diets! They don’t even realise the damage that all that sugar is going to do to them. The so called parents are responsible!

Reactions: 14
Haven’t watched a vlog in a while and had a quick look this morning to see the game they played with the eggs.. Isla and Isabelle’s faces are definitely looking more round, and there’s definitely more ‘flesh’ under their chins... their diets are appalling and it’s starting to show.

Reactions: 5
Couldnt get pasta couldnt get mince couldnt get pasta couldnt get mince but I got burgers and and easter eggs what load tosh there muppets

According to her they were for the food bank and kids that wouldn't get any.

In thier old house when chris worked shifts and she actually resembled a mum she did cook, but she couldn't drive back then so I guess that's why.
Yeah lazy said that and she also said she put them in the basket at morrisons they even got her an extra one as she filled it ! Hell no that's all Lies !!! ! .......but as you can see in the picture morrisons donated to NHS workers!

Attachments

Yeah I’m sure when I was in secondary school I was bringing stuff home every few weeks that I’d cooked in school. Surely Sarah would be showing it off ? Does issy’s school not do food tech?
My daughters when in year 7 & 8 have both cooked meals for food tech there is never any mention of it in the vlogs ! Strange !

Reactions: 4
In my school kids are even taught to cook healthy chips (in a little oil or frylight) and home made chicken nuggets/fish fingers.
I find it very odd that the kids dont have cooking lessons...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.