The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the girls actually know what Easter is?

I’m not religious at all. Frankly, I’m quite the opposite but I tried to explain to my daughter what Easter actually was about today. She’s only 4 so didn’t really listen but I think it’s important to them to understand.

Just makes me wonder if they do. Holidays are just fun for them, there’s not much appreciation for each other during the holidays at all.

Reactions: 14
Donated the eggs did we Lazy?

Bullshit. Can't wait for the mini rant tomorrow. Will be interesting to see if tomorrow's vlog is Easter Sunday. Today's vlog was filmed on Friday.

Reactions: 40
Creepy is worried he’ll have less oil for his hair if it goes in the chocolate fountain.

Reactions: 17
I doubt they will know the true meaning of Easter. Let’s face it we’ve just had a re-run of what Boxing Day isn’t from Lazy

Reactions: 16
Her 3 chins and belly appeared to have disappeared

Reactions: 7
I clicked the Tik Tok link and it came on my TikTok App with a video of Esme donating eggs. Is that the one you meant?

Reactions: 3
what the fuck is that picture

Reactions: 7
The amount of Easter eggs honestly is shocking to me. I can’t understand it! Sarah must have an eating disorder surely? She feeds her kids so much shit, does she want to justify what she eats by giving them the same crap? Wants them to be as unhealthy as she is? There is definitely some psychology analysis needed as to why she is a “feeder” to her kids.

Reactions: 23
Trouble in paradise....Or busy dueting on a certain Raccoons comments. Get a Grip you pair of sad twats! Oh or pipe down.
How very sad and very obvious!

Reactions: 11
She didn't even need to say anything about donating eggs, it wasn't filmed.
All she's done is create drama for no reason.. now everyone's going to be commenting on the vlog about where these eggs came from.

Reactions: 24
Where’s Jace?

Reactions: 6
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Sorry im a bit pants at screen recording!

Reactions: 19
She didn't even need to say anything about donating eggs, it wasn't filmed.
All she's done is create drama for no reason.. now everyone's going to be commenting on the vlog about where these eggs came from.
They don’t care. All engagement good or bad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.