The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long till the

'Guyz '
*cackle cake cackle*
I.am.HOWLING.at.some.of.the.messages.in.my.inbox.right.now'
*cackle cackle cackle*
Oh.my.gosh.you.guyz
*delirious cackle*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
All the idiot IFAM trying to justify it by suggesting that it’s okay because “she donated them”. Honestly outrageous how much they are up her fat arse. Don’t think for one second that in this situation we should be wasting time in supermarkets buying 60 Easter eggs. Buy the food bank essentials and don’t waste time in aisles you don’t need to go down. Not everyone’s children eat sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner. An utter disgrace! Charity my arse, if she cared about donating she wouldn’t say a single thing about it and she might actually donate something to make a bloody meal!!
I did think that during this time donating Easter eggs is a bit... mundane.

People who can’t afford 50p Easter eggs aren’t worrying about getting their kids 50p Easter eggs. They’re worrying about being able to put meals on the table during this tough time.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What's the betting they have an Easter egg hunt on Sunday and whaddya know, there'll be 60 eggs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Fair enough she's donated the eggs to a food bank but why is she going on like she's single handedly saving supermarkets from collapse because they've "got a warehouse full of them". Buying 60 easter eggs isn't going to keep the economy afloat hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did think that during this time donating Easter eggs is a bit... mundane.

People who can’t afford 50p Easter eggs aren’t worrying about getting their kids 50p Easter eggs. They’re worrying about being able to put meals on the table during this tough time.
100% agree on this. Such a stupid cow. Probably just pissed we have messed up tomorrow’s video “14 year old makes 5000 chocolate Easter nests” with a thumbnail of Isabelle in a bikini 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's the betting they have an Easter egg hunt on Sunday and whaddya know, there'll be 60 eggs!
So I’m assuming if 60 Easter eggs were bought (which I highly suspect weren’t ) then I assume it’s one each for the kids and 56 for Mrs blobby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They're the type of people that would film if they donated something.

So a part of me thinks they either didn't donate any of them or just donated a few of them and didn't want people calling them out on not donating them all.

Either way there's bullshitting going on

• Heart
I am seriously astounded the level of rudeness they throw out, do they honestly expect a vlog title like that to not cause any negativity in a world wide pandemic, if you read here Sarah grow up and take responsibility for your tackless, insensitive behaviour you don’t care who you offend. Maybe engage brain before hitting the publish vlog button I am sure our PM appreciates your tackless attention seeking in his hospital bed!

• Heart
Is nut job suggesting she had a labour from first contraction to delivery in under 3 minutes? Is that even physically possible? I could be reading it wrong
I think she means 2 hours and 52 minutes. Still plenty of time for Chris to buy a chai latte from Costa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why do they have to be so extreme? It’s ok I guess if she shopping and felt the urge to donate...but even if she had donated 10 eggs that’s kind and generous, I mean...:if she really did donate 60 eggs, why brag about it? Why so many? It’s all too much!

Reactions: 25
I’ve ordered my first diamond art. It’s still not been shipped it’s a dinosaur 🦕 one to hang in my boys room he’s mad on dinosaurs 🦖 Where do you get yours from?

Reactions: 8
When did she start kissing the camera at the end of vlogs 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She pretends to donate the mountain of eggs she greedily grabs and fills her boot with every year and then claims to donate them which they never vlog 😂 yet they vlog everything else , if the blimp wants 60 Easter eggs for her tit Easter egg hunt , she’ll buy 60 eggs for her tea ... I mean hunt , I mean donation

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is nut job suggesting she had a labour from first contraction to delivery in under 3 minutes? Is that even physically possible? I could be reading it wrong
Actually yes my 3rd one was only about 3min. I was incredibly lucky as I had painless labour too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What the hell does she expect putting up a blog entitled we bought 60 Easter eggs during a global pandemic what a complete fanny she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
According to the latest Tik tok esme has said Isla has an iPod for her birthday and she did have loads of presents non of them are essential! She’s old enough to understand the situation oh wait it’s bratty boo boo
But in the vlog Sarah says she got lots of presents ages ago so she was prepared for her birthday yet a week ago she was saying she’s got nothing! Bs comes out that trap of hers 🤣

Big eye small eye in spades here View attachment 106039
She looks so much better with short hair, she needs to sorta hers out because her hot makes her look more trampy than she would normally haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.