The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about 2 years late but can anyone explain what happened to the million subscribers party? How did the explain it away? Did it not happen because of the allegations?

Reactions: 2
I'm about 2 years late but can anyone explain what happened to the million subscribers party? How did the explain it away? Did it not happen because of the allegations?
They essentially just never mentioned it again and hoped the iFam would forget. Definitely didn't happen as a result of the grooming allegations coming to light because they got dropped sharpish by their management (and the pair of them couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery by themselves).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ingham family #95 i like window hugs, but treat ifam like mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Twice now he's put up those ridiculous photos of himself hugging the window INTO HIS BACK GARDEN.

Oi tonsillitis sciatica faceache back, you are allowed out there you know. In any case, get used to the view, don't think you'll be moving into any kind of disneyesque palace any time soon 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
#95 Drug popping, “essentials” shopping, window hugging, wine chugging

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family #95 Creepy's become a window hugger. No #gifted holidays for a while, oh bugger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Ingham Family #95 - 'Home schooling' becoming gruelling, still ignoring the lockdown ruling!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#95 - Tonsilitis Toes, Lockdown Woes and Chris thinks he'll get those h- (I couldn't think of another rhyme 😂😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All this tit she spouts about not knowing boys things, as she’s always had girls. It’s really not rocket science!!
Evidently it’s rocket science for her. She bought that little boy a doll, and she keeps wanting him to play with it on camera but he keeps grabbing it by the hair and throwing it. He wants things that he can push and go. Give that baby what he wants Sarah, and quit trying to look a certain way.

Reactions: 9
The Ingham Family #95 Old tonsillitis toe is back so he gets his drugs delivered by the sack

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sorry to say I replied to Creepy’s IG . Apparently I am showing ignorant negativity as they never had a break in the Maldives, it was not a holiday and he only gets 3 hours sleep a night as he is so busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I am sorry to say I replied to Creepy’s IG . Apparently I am showing ignorant negativity as they never had a break in the Maldives, it was not a holiday and he only gets 3 hours sleep a night as he is so busy!
Oh for fecks sake. Wimp should try getting a real job he would know what busy and lack of sleep was. He needs a smack with a shovel.😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family #95 Faking Sciatica Pain, Pretending To Have A Brain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait? How can he claim that wasn't a holiday? Please explain his reasonings

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.