The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to be ‘that’ person but I had sciatica and I was able to carry on with housework and lifting things (i.e. my kids) for the most part. When you have little ones, you don’t have a choice.
It does depend on how severe your sciatica is and how debilitating it makes you and when you get a really bad hand dealt to you then you have to give in and lie down or do whatever you can to ease the pain. I have suffered at lot of my life and I had kids to deal with also but I am afraid I just had to give in and let others help me I was fortunate that I had and still do have a very good husband who done most things for me but it is no laughing matter suffering from BAD Sciatica

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why have the Griswolds not done a vlog tonight (aside from the fact the usual content makes Coronavirus look spectacular)?

Reactions: 7
Over 60k views already today according to Social blade and not even a new vlog today FFS. Wish people would come to their senses and stop watching these money-hungry attention-grabbing fuckwits. Please also don't post links to older vlogs on here, it only gives them more views = more money.

Reactions: 25
He's definitely not got sciatica, no hell in chance he will be doing all that. He's definitely addicted to pain killers. Chris we now have photo proof as well as your own footage your lying. Sciatica doesn't just go. Absolute unintelligent uneducated idiot.
You know what would cure his sciatica? A good swift kick in the ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Was watching a trevel bloggers Q&A video, they were asked do they follow the rules of using drones in other countries, because they didnt know how to find these things out they opted to not use the drone at all. So why does creepy feel the need that he can use his anywhere, when most likely he isnt actually allowed to fly it

Reactions: 13
Was watching a trevel bloggers Q&A video, they were asked do they follow the rules of using drones in other countries, because they didnt know how to find these things out they opted to not use the drone at all. So why does creepy feel the need that he can use his anywhere, when most likely he isnt actually allowed to fly it
Because he's a moron

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they’ll donate their revenue from their video this Saturday to NHS like other Youtubers are... I sincerely doubt it, only think about themselves.
I highly doubt it, they never really acknowledge that they earn money from ads, which is why the ifam think they are doing them this huge favour by uploading for them 🙄

Reactions: 8
Anyone missing their Ingham fix tonight ( as they took the day off so that they can go out and mix with the grooming grandparents ) here’s a blast from the past for you ! 😆

Look at Isabelle in this old video , she was very confident bordering on cocky and definitely quite cheeky ! Yet she seemed age appropriate and yet now 3 years on she seems way more childish than she was then. Isla has been frozen in time with regard to immaturity but she was only 4 then she’s almost 8 now and had made no advancement what so ever other than the fact that she is unbearably bratty and spiteful now but ability wise she’s exactly the same. The only one that seems to have matured at a normal rate is Esme.

Pigsy Sarah was pretty & almost nice back then, clearly still the boss of the house then same as she is now but the relationship seemed more natural and normal. Back then I thought Chris was as camp as Christmas but never ever dreamed he was a grooming pervert ! Now seeing him kiss his step daughter on the mouth makes me squirm ! But then I don’t think anyone should kiss any child on the mouth ever but definitely not the likes of him ! 😫

Here’s a BONUS VIDEO of when Isla was cute I know hard to believe now but she wasn’t always the horrid brat she is now ! ( however she showed the selfish signs as she didn’t want to help anyone ) lol & positive pineapple Sarah in overdrive but look at the title of the video : DAILY REALITY VLOG 🤔

These are old vlogs that count as money in their pocket please don’t encourage anyone to watch their vlogs on tattle it is the opposite of what we want, going back and watching a vlog =1 view = smug Inghams

Reactions: 9
Anyone missing their Ingham fix tonight ( as they took the day off so that they can go out and mix with the grooming grandparents ) here’s a blast from the past for you ! 😆

Look at Isabelle in this old video , she was very confident bordering on cocky and definitely quite cheeky ! Yet she seemed age appropriate and yet now 3 years on she seems way more childish than she was then. Isla has been frozen in time with regard to immaturity but she was only 4 then she’s almost 8 now and had made no advancement what so ever other than the fact that she is unbearably bratty and spiteful now but ability wise she’s exactly the same. The only one that seems to have matured at a normal rate is Esme.

Pigsy Sarah was pretty & almost nice back then, clearly still the boss of the house then same as she is now but the relationship seemed more natural and normal. Back then I thought Chris was as camp as Christmas but never ever dreamed he was a grooming pervert ! Now seeing him kiss his step daughter on the mouth makes me squirm ! But then I don’t think anyone should kiss any child on the mouth ever but definitely not the likes of him ! 😫

Here’s a BONUS VIDEO of when Isla was cute I know hard to believe now but she wasn’t always the horrid brat she is now ! ( however she showed the selfish signs as she didn’t want to help anyone ) lol & positive pineapple Sarah in overdrive but look at the title of the video : DAILY REALITY VLOG 🤔

I hope these are not on YouTube. Let’s support tattle and not add to this families income. They don’t care if it’s a hate watch. It’s still money in their pocket. There are other sites you can use if you insist on watching their tit. Someone on here has even made a website to show it on. Personally I would rather eat razor blades than watch anything they put up.

Reactions: 11
Cannot believe he’s cuddling the window again, come on Sarah you know it’s not right, right? It’s absolutely bleeping weird, he’s not right this one he isn’t a man, he’s very babyish and camp and strange, a straight man cuddling windows asking kids to like the pic is not like other influencer pictures he’s different, Oddly different I can’t put my finger on it, I’d be like what the duck ya doing walking in on my husband taking selfies like that, I’d go upstairs and worry about my marriage and probably sob

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Really enjoyed getting to click on my title on this thread so I’m going to try again with.....

The Ingham Family #95 Can’t get Nanas pension? Give Prinny a mention!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I just congratulate everyone for the hilarious title threads the last few weeks have been some of my favourites 😍😂
Top one is the snorkel mask and I still laugh out loud at the angry badger 🦡
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.