The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are the deranged ifam going to wake up to reality and see that Chris and Sarah do not know what hardworking means, each time they both pick up camera they are sat down or doing nothing, picking up the camera is the hardest part for this pair of idiots. Other things the minghams class as hard work is probably messaging companies for freebies, that's not hard work that's luxury exciting times we all would love to do. And please ifam stop thanking them for making videos for you, no they are making them for you gullable lot to watch so they make money end of and to get an audience to gain more freebies, offers and too look good on paper. You ifam are just a number, they say they love you because you give them the freebies, money and attention they crave. End of. Without you gullable lot they would be residents of Seacroft. Nothing they do is with good intention they promised a cancer patient freebies and day out I recall and guess what absolute nothing. So it shows what kind of lowlife this couple ism nothing for noone unless it suits there gain.
I think a lot of them are naive enough to think it is really hard work because it's not something they themselves know how to do. Don't get me wrong, I know from experience that production and post-production can be really difficult - but family vlogging channels in particular really don't face the same difficulties that even other YT channels do. They're not recording from multiple screens (like gameplay and face cams), they don't require voice overs or need specific shots (like tutorials) or require sets or lighting (like short films/some vloggers).

Editing can be a real pain in the arse to get right but what they do is, to be frank, the bare minimum. They cut clips, stitch them together and occasionally add music or change speed (which, depending on the software, can be done with little input). We know that Inghams don't pay attention to continuity. The biggest difficulty they face is missing footage because they weren't recording (which just means the audience misses out on the visuals since they'll usually describe it instead) 🤷‍♀️ Exporting/publishing and uploading to YT will take the longest but there shouldn't be any reason that Chris can't leave it to do that overnight. (And even if it publishes in real time, that should take 30 minutes or less.)

I think Creepy would end up having a cry if he had to record and edit a news package because there's so many subtle rules (for framing, for format, for editing) to adhere to and that piece HAS to be ready to go live at 5 - not several minutes past. (No doubt he'd still try to add TV presenter to CV though, alongside pilot, doctor and astronaut. 🙄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good god, I haven’t been on tattle for quite a while, decided to chip in and see what Dr PHD World Renowned Creepy and his assistant Dr PHD in B&M and cheap blankets, Laziella, is up to and like always, up to some dodgy tit🙄 wouldn’t surprise me if the two were licking the walls after being in lockdown because they clearly can’t function properly being inside this long. we all know that Creepy and Lazy, somewhat can’t stand each other but pretend to be on top of lovers mountain🧐 The cracks are showing underneath the surfaces and I’m not talking about that sweat under his stinky arse beanie either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When are the deranged ifam going to wake up to reality and see that Chris and Sarah do not know what hardworking means, each time they both pick up camera they are sat down or doing nothing, picking up the camera is the hardest part for this pair of idiots. Other things the minghams class as hard work is probably messaging companies for freebies, that's not hard work that's luxury exciting times we all would love to do. And please ifam stop thanking them for making videos for you, no they are making them for you gullable lot to watch so they make money end of and to get an audience to gain more freebies, offers and too look good on paper. You ifam are just a number, they say they love you because you give them the freebies, money and attention they crave. End of. Without you gullable lot they would be residents of Seacroft. Nothing they do is with good intention they promised a cancer patient freebies and day out I recall and guess what absolute nothing. So it shows what kind of lowlife this couple ism nothing for noone unless it suits there gain.
I remember the story about the child with cancer that they promised to take out for the day and treat her to lots of things, but nothing took place as usual !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I am Guilty too I had an Argos parcel and i wiped it down with an Antibacterial wipe
Before taking it inside, I am also wiping My Wheelie bin handles before bringing that back off the pavement
I dont think it excessive just erring on the side of caution.
TBF I’ve always cleaned my bin Handles even before all of this.
I definitely think we need to be cautious but unfortunately sometimes it becomes excessive. It’s impossible to eliminate every threat I guess.

Reactions: 9
How I wish sciatica did just go away like that. I suffer from Sciatica and it never leaves you some days are ok others are debilitating so he would not be able to carry on the way he does if he suffered that.
That's so true! I've got an evil bout of sciatica at the moment (not with tonsillitis toe though) where I've broken my back and I don't mind saying it's kicking my ass 😫 There is no way in hell he would be able to carry those large boxes, get down on the ground etc if his back was that bad.
Creepy is such a whiney, pain killer addicted, malingerer who cherry picks when his back/ tonsils/ toe is bad. He has no idea what true chronic pain is! 🤬

Reactions: 20
I don’t want to be ‘that’ person but I had sciatica and I was able to carry on with housework and lifting things (i.e. my kids) for the most part. When you have little ones, you don’t have a choice.
But he does have a choice because he has a wife who could easily take over the housework. They also have Isabelle the substitute parent to help out with childcare duties.

Reactions: 18
But he does have a choice because he has a wife who could easily take over the housework. They also have Isabelle the substitute parent to help out with childcare duties.
Come on now, don’t be silly, she’s busy keeping the sofa warm! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they’ll donate their revenue from their video this Saturday to NHS like other Youtubers are... I sincerely doubt it, only think about themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
COMPETITION TIME

ANSWER HONESTLY BASED ON CURRENT KNOWLEDGE

1 WHERE ARE THEY GOING ON MONDAY

2 WHY ARE THEY GOING?

3 WHO ARE THEY GOING WITH?

4 WHO IS PAYING

BONUS QUESTION
WILL THEY MANAGE WITHOUT THE YOU TUBE INCOME FOR THE DAY

ANSWERS ON TATTLE PLEASE BY MIDNIGHT TUESDAY.

WINNER ANNOUNCED WEDNESDAY SARAH’S DECISION IS FINAL AND PRIZE MAY BE DONATED BY BABY AND ME (and then again not - small print).
1/ local job center
2/ Don`t fret ,it`s not for work ,it`s to apply for disability for creepy`s sciaticalitis
3/ their camera...make good vlog content and gain yet more sympathy
4/.who cares!!! (second thoughts ,prob the tax payers as they`ll claim bus fare/petrol back!
Bonus question...No way will they consider leaving youtube upload for the day..No.Hell.No!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’ll donate their revenue from their video this Saturday to NHS like other Youtubers are... I sincerely doubt it, only think about themselves.
No chance, they'll use it to pay for the next non gifted holiday.

Reactions: 10
They need to sort themselves out (not happening)
Can you imagine hating your home and escaping on holiday or to the shops for vlog content
The way Chris gets so excited on holiday and so depressed when coming home.
Its not normal to behave like that when you have multiple holidays each year
Dont get me started on all those gifts those children receive

Reactions: 18
Let's see Isla and Esme have had "big" gifts, now Jace. Bet Isabelle is eagerly awaiting her turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.