The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you're not .. he's making a mockery of people with genuine back problems, my daughter has severe back issues and has had surgery on hers, she is in pain everyday but lives with, however when the pain flares up she can barely move she can't even get dressed on her own .. so he does NOT have back issues, it just doesn't come and go like he makes out .. he's a total knob rot
I'm so sorry that your daughter has to go through that lovey. He's an absolute bleep making a mockery of genuine health problems. Also, I was talking about witch face touching her hair giving me rage ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see old tonsillitis-sciatica back is just fine now - pissing about pushing Jace and hoovering like the champ he is. Miraculous recovery strikes again.

I wish the beast of Seacroft would stop touching her manky hair. She's at it every bleeping second. I may be overreacting, but it gives me rage!
How about she touches her hair and her face and posts out those tit blankets to the world. They don't wear masks, gloves or hair nets when packing up orders. They are using that disgusting house as their factory. They are the ones keeping this virus alive. Why would anyone ever ever buy anything from those filthy skanks

Reactions: 21
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR DOG?!

Lazy's coldsore is feeling horrendous. She's going to do some work for her Baby and Me launch. Isabelle is helping around the house, Esme is watching Jace. Now Isabelle is helping Lazy photograph the blankets.:rolleyes:

Lazy and Isabelle have a set up but it's not going well. They tried the garden and dinning room but Lazy wants it more relaxed. Now they've brought a chair and plant into the kitchen. Lazy is all about designing the products, picking the patterns, putting it with complementing colours but she's awful at photography. She wishes she could get a representation of how nice the blankets are.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is sat in the living room with Isla and Jace. They're going to watch Tiana. Lazy then films the girls sat on the sofa together and says that's a sight they want to see more often but thankfully they love each other today. More sweets have been delivered and Lazy says they're ready for a movie night. Isla snatches the flying saucers from the bag and begins to eat them. Lazy has bought some dolly mix for Hi Steve and Lesley Jane and Esme wants some. Lazy is sure they won't mind if she gets a couple out. She advertises the Sweet Scoop Shop again. There's a whole big paper bag for Lazy to eat.:rolleyes:

Whilst the girls are watching their movie Lazy has been putting together a COVID time capsule. It's weird to think that in generations to come they might be learning about what is happening to us right now and Lazy thought it would be cool to make a time capsule of what's happening and how they're feeling. The girls can then keep it and give it to their children. I don't think Lazy has researched what a time capsule is. You normally bury it somewhere, hon.:rolleyes:

Time for Jace's nap. It amazes Creepy the power of the ifam. Some of the blankets have nearly sold out in a couple of minutes. She's been grafting hard making it perfect. Lazy thinks they will sell out but she has more on the way. There will be no more designs for a while but she'll be doing some restocks of the favourites. She needs to go and make lunch now. Creepy needs to clean up the kitchen. The girls are watching the Little Mermaid.:rolleyes:

It's a gorgeous day today and the girls have been outside on the cushions. The rubbish is gone. Lazy feels stressed. 170 people are live on the website and some blankets are about to go out of stock. The marble ones will sell out within an hour and Lazy seems proud.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and keeps pulling sequins off Lazy's jumper. She had to wake him up because he didn't sleep much last night. They reduced the nap from three hours to two because he doesn't sleep well. Lazy has printed off three COVID 19 time capsule booklets for the girls. She shows a few of the pages.:rolleyes:

Because it's a lovely evening, the girls are sitting on the patio filling the first two pages off the booklet in. They're decorating the front cover and doing the front cover and 'all about me' page. Creepy pushes Jace in the mini and Lazy pushes Jace down the slide. Footage of Jace on the swing. Creepy films himself walking down the garden. Esme does Tik Tok. More Jace footage. More footage of the girls. All to the usual ridiculous music.
:rolleyes:

The girls are almost done. They need to write how tall they are but Creepy says he can measure the girls on his phone. Esme is 4'5. Isabelle is between 5'4 and 5'5. Isla is 4'. Lazy films Jace on the swing and reminds us of the girls heights again but forgets what height Isabelle is; she says between 5'5-5'6 this time. Lazy has realised Esme has cheated because she left her shoes on.:rolleyes:

The girls have bought all their stuff inside but they've left Jace in the garden on the swing. Lazy laughs. Esme goes out and gets him. It's being abandoned on the beach all over again.:rolleyes:

Everyone as come inside. Jace is having dinner with Chris, Lazy is making dinner and the girls are talking to Hi Steve and Lesley Jane upstairs. Lots of people have been asking where Prinny is. Lazy says she went to stay with Hi Steve and Lesley Jane when they were in the Maldives. When they came home they couldn't go and get her because of quarantine. They're on day 14 so they will probably go and get her in the next few days.:rolleyes:

Lazy saw something on the calendar board. She isn't sure who 'writ' but she'd pretty sure she know who did. She show the board and Isla has been doing a '... days to my b-day' countdown (she misses so much school that I doubt she can spell 'birthday') and she's been crossing the days off. Anyway, if you go up a bit, you can see Esme has written things on there e.g. beating up Creepy, hitting Lazy and farting on Isla. They don't know what most mean but she did accidentally hit Isabelle in the face.:rolleyes:

Jace is sat on Lazy and Creepy says he's in a mood. He has inherited the Seacroft genes because he keeps trying to hit Isabelle. Lazy tells him no. Isla had her nails painted. Lazy asks what Esme wrote on the calendar. Creepy jokes that she was feeling annoyed. They've turned the digital clock off in the living room. Creepy woos as Jace goes down the slide. He tries to hit Esme and Creepy calls him a fool.:rolleyes:

It's hit Lazy that Isla's birthday is in four days and she can't go to the shops to get her anything. They reason she finds so many awesome gifts for the girls is she goes out and browses. She can't do that and is struggling. they have a main present but they need a few presents to go with it. Some nice not-so-subtle begging the ifam to send presents there.:rolleyes:

Lazy can't remember if Isla had a birthday party last year but she doesn't think she did. She said they would do a party this year. they organised one but had to cancel. She know s that other parties, weddings, christenings have had to be cancelled and it's for people's safety. She's not angry but feels bad for Isla. She wants to see her friends for her birthday but can facetime. They want to take her out and do something special but they can't and don't know what to do. She has no ideas but is sure they can think of something. She will need to order things online tonight so they can be delivered. Well you better pray hard that it all arrives on time, hon. Lazy is going to end the vlog here. Creepy woohoos because he's made himself popcorn. It's a cheap one from Poundland.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Look at bratty snatching sweets for herself before anyone else has a chance to see what's inside. I can't wait to see her face if she doesn't have many presents on her birthday. They might have to regift something from the garage of doom.
Capture.PNG
yfudghjs.PNG

Oh hey Frank
fgf.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's wrong. With klarna I believe you receive your product immediately. Hope she's not going to try and play that game!

Reactions: 16
Once again I need to say it... Won't order a takeaway for fear of the virus, happy to have sweets deliverd.

What idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She's wrong. With klarna I believe you receive your product immediately. Hope she's not going to try and play that game!
Yes you do. Iv used it a few times, you just pay 30 days after you get the product or split it in to so many payments.

Not the best idea when your selling to kids tbh.

Reactions: 15
I see old tonsillitis-sciatica back is just fine now - pissing about pushing Jace and hoovering like the champ he is. Miraculous recovery strikes again.

I wish the beast of Seacroft would stop touching her manky hair. She's at it every bleeping second. I may be overreacting, but it gives me rage!
I agree.. With those fat fingers and swollen hands.. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How about she touches her hair and her face and posts out those tit blankets to the world. They don't wear masks, gloves or hair nets when packing up orders. They are using that disgusting house as their factory. They are the ones keeping this virus alive. Why would anyone ever ever buy anything from those filthy skanks
So true. You'd think with how 'educated' they are, they'd be taking these precautions.

Reactions: 7
Aww look at Sarah talking about her fugly blankets being out of stock again to rub it in to that tattler that messaged her the other day. I hate the smug

Don't eat sugar but have more sweets in that bag than I've ever had in my whole lifetime.

Why does she say capsule so wrong?

My hatred for her has reached the highest of heights today.
glad I’m not the only one, between her mispronunciations, of which there are many and touching her manky face and hair arrrrrgggghhhh!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm so sorry that your daughter has to go through that lovey. He's an absolute bleep making a mockery of genuine health problems. Also, I was talking about witch face touching her hair giving me rage ha ha.
Thank you she's a trooper she never moans (unlike him!!!) and all the girls in that house need a bloody cut haircut their hair is an absolute mess .. so I hear you about her with her hair there's loads of female vloggers that are alway messing with their hair Jade Billington is another one .. have they not heard of hair bobbles !!!!

Reactions: 9
Wonder what has happened to the wall of bin bags in their garden? Surely if it was rubbish they wouldn’t all be able to be collected with the usual rubbish? I certainly hope they weren’t bags of blankets that she has brought to the house to package up, seeing how they had left them outside.
It also aggravates me that they don’t pick up those cushions off the grass. They have no covers on and are just going to go manky 🤢

Reactions: 16
Thank you she's a trooper she never moans (unlike him!!!) and all the girls in that house need a bloody cut haircut their hair is an absolute mess .. so I hear you about her with her hair there's loads of female vloggers that are alway messing with their hair Jade Billington is another one .. have they not heard of hair bobbles !!!!
Ha ha. The thing is, they all think that they look good whilst preening into a bloody camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder what has happened to the wall of bin bags in their garden? Surely if it was rubbish they wouldn’t all be able to be collected with the usual rubbish? I certainly hope they weren’t bags of blankets that she has brought to the house to package up, seeing how they had left them outside.
It also aggravates me that they don’t pick up those cushions off the grass. They have no covers on and are just going to go manky 🤢
Chris said to day that it was cushions for the outside furniture the girls had put out to play with.

Sarah why do you need a specially written out timecapsule paper, Doesn't you make it every day of the year with filming all the great memories you make together. and the girls has tons and tons of notebooks and diarys they can write in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who thought those ‘corona virus’ work cheats are really distasteful?

Maybe I’m sensitive. I’m all for recognising that it’s a crazy time and hopefully our kids won’t experience anything like it again but it just comes across as really distasteful to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

It’s the way she picks her hair up and then folds the fringe forward she needs a bloody hair cut !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thought those ‘corona virus’ work cheats are really distasteful?

Maybe I’m sensitive. I’m all for recognising that it’s a crazy time and hopefully our kids won’t experience anything like it again but it just comes across as really distasteful to me.
Iv seen them on Facebook to print but not a huge fan of the idea.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.