The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People seem to think we have to make something of this time.

Nah. Just let kids be kids. I gave trying to do the homeschooling thing. My daughter thrives on routine so we’ve kept one up but it’s pretty loose and she’s happy enough just doing her thing.
agree. This time is just for managing to survive and get through this anxious time, it’s not about trying to prove yourself one way or another. Whatever anyone is doing is good enough

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww look at Sarah talking about her fugly blankets being out of stock again to rub it in to that tattler that messaged her the other day. I hate the smug duck.

Don't eat sugar but have more sweets in that bag than I've ever had in my whole lifetime.

Why does she say capsule so wrong?

My hatred for her has reached the highest of heights today.
I couldn't care less, I know she's a fat lying scumbag! ☺

Reactions: 7
Unless you count Chris giving out dirty DM’s or threats (empty ones because your clearly a wet wipe mate)
yep he threatened me with my employer Im still waiting , I told my employer about him but he already knew his backstory and did an assembly on it (i work in a school )

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Lazy is probably glad she doesn’t have to plan Esme’s prom anymore since it’ll most likely be cancelled

• Sad
Reactions: 10
i have a friend who works for a very well known airline who has tested for covid 19 and he has done lots of long haul flights , he recently did Mauritius hes quite poorly , he travelled there three weeks ago he said and symptoms are just showing he said a lot of his colleagues have come down with some form of it too .

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I couldn't care less, I know she's a fat lying scumbag! ☺
Like she says writ. Not written. And becos etc etcccccc

Mynes 5 and hasn't even been botherd. She knows schools closed and everything's shut because of virus but shes not even asked what it is or does. Just happy to get on with being at home.
I’m trying to take my kids minds off it.

Have they ever mentioned the marks and Spencer Little Garden again? The plants would be growing nicely by now surely.
Bet that contract dissolved lol

Yes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
i think that poor pup is never coming home 😔 she said they’ll get it when it’s safer or whatever to do so but I can already see more excuses to come like “oh we’re selling the house so we are getting her back after it’s sold”. And then it’ll be the dog is settled where she is .. Obviously a life is just another discardable accessory

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I wish the beast of Seacroft would stop touching her manky hair. She's at it every bleeping second. I may be overreacting, but it gives me rage!
And there is always something caught in her hair! Dust? Lint? Lice? A maggot ? I duuno but it's vile because all she does all bloody day is look at herself on the camera so she knows it's there.

Get that tit out of your hair you dirty mare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A lot of local sports clubs are doing the same. Mainly those with their own premises, as they still have to pay their rent etc. We're still paying for my eldest sons sporting activity for the same reason. Ultimately because our financial situation hasn't changed and we want the club to be there to go back to when this is all over.
it could be untill next year you know. scientist are already telling people this so their prepared for the long haul. its not going to be instant.

Reactions: 4
Theyll probably wrap up some old unopened presents for Islas birthday 😂
Isla will throw a tantrum if this happens. She is already not getting as much attention as she used to and she has seen the attention and built up to Jace's birthday. Very soon on the Ingham circus --8 year old burns the house down in rage **siblings shocked**

They film everything, wouldn't a video diary be better? Upload it to the cloud and it's thier forever as far as I know. No need for workbooks anyway 🙄
But then they would not be an 'inspiration' to the little ifam.
They are already asking where can they find a similar booklet as Inghams.🙄😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What Chris has in his back is just wear and tear as let’s face it he’s getting on a bit now and between blading, sleeping in the sofa bed and living the life of an international rock star it’s to be expected at his time of life 🙄 What he doesn’t have is sciatica as you can’t even walk straight with that it’s like electricity shooting up your body enough to make you scream and it goes on for days at a time not just a day. Sciatica is not just a niggle it’s proper debilitating nerve damage! And he wouldn’t be able to walk around any vlog I can tell you that. Like others I think he has a painkiller addiction as he is as regular as Sarah’s mealtimes with his “attacks” which would coincide with when he needs his prescription topped up. He’s a pathological lying none.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Isla will throw a tantrum if this happens. She is already not getting as much attention as she used to and she has seen the attention and built up to Jace's birthday. Very soon on the Ingham circus --8 year old burns the house down in rage **siblings shocked**

But then they would not be an 'inspiration' to the little ifam.
They are already asking where can they find a similar booklet as Inghams.🙄😑
On Baby&Me for the small fee of 19.99. Not including postage and packaging. We will even touch it, lick it, use it to wipe Jaces bum and hang it on our extra wide toilet roll holder for a day to air out before sending to you. BARGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sassybelle video how to deal with isolation omg Isabelle couldn't come across more condescending if she tried. She's the most thickest person ever well including her parents and she's talking like she knows best about the situation we face world wide. listening to this family at all regarding the situation is bloody view material when they were aware people back home were dying they were calling us nuts for clearing shops in panic and saying its hype and they had more chance winning the lottery whilst sunning themselves in maldives. wonder if they still feel like that or does it suit to have another opinion now. Anyway Isabelle can take her crap and do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think you might be overestimating Isabelle's abilities there 😮 have you not seen her diaries she writes in when left to her own devices ? It’s painful ! She’s on a par with an average 8 year old when it comes to her education based abilities. However I will say she makes a good substitute mom to her baby brother since his actual mom is too busy poking porky fingers around and dictating !
I feel Isabelle is maybe a bit too old for the ready-made worksheets for this SARS-2 (that's another term for this virus) outbreak; if she wanted to write something to remember the time, I'm sure cause she's nearly 15 then she'd be very capable of just writing her own diary entries or something.
I can not cope with Isla she is a horrible kid and I do not care if that makes me sound bad. She’s a vile little brat ! I can not even look at her I have to skip the videos because she has not one redeeming quality. It’s as though she’s been filled with every negative trait her parents have in one small person !
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR DOG?!

Lazy's coldsore is feeling horrendous. She's going to do some work for her Baby and Me launch. Isabelle is helping around the house, Esme is watching Jace. Now Isabelle is helping Lazy photograph the blankets.:rolleyes:

Lazy and Isabelle have a set up but it's not going well. They tried the garden and dinning room but Lazy wants it more relaxed. Now they've brought a chair and plant into the kitchen. Lazy is all about designing the products, picking the patterns, putting it with complementing colours but she's awful at photography. She wishes she could get a representation of how nice the blankets are.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is sat in the living room with Isla and Jace. They're going to watch Tiana. Lazy then films the girls sat on the sofa together and says that's a sight they want to see more often but thankfully they love each other today. More sweets have been delivered and Lazy says they're ready for a movie night. Isla snatches the flying saucers from the bag and begins to eat them. Lazy has bought some dolly mix for Hi Steve and Lesley Jane and Esme wants some. Lazy is sure they won't mind if she gets a couple out. She advertises the Sweet Scoop Shop again. There's a whole big paper bag for Lazy to eat.:rolleyes:

Whilst the girls are watching their movie Lazy has been putting together a COVID time capsule. It's weird to think that in generations to come they might be learning about what is happening to us right now and Lazy thought it would be cool to make a time capsule of what's happening and how they're feeling. The girls can then keep it and give it to their children. I don't think Lazy has researched what a time capsule is. You normally bury it somewhere, hon.:rolleyes:

Time for Jace's nap. It amazes Creepy the power of the ifam. Some of the blankets have nearly sold out in a couple of minutes. She's been grafting hard making it perfect. Lazy thinks they will sell out but she has more on the way. There will be no more designs for a while but she'll be doing some restocks of the favourites. She needs to go and make lunch now. Creepy needs to clean up the kitchen. The girls are watching the Little Mermaid.:rolleyes:

It's a gorgeous day today and the girls have been outside on the cushions. The rubbish is gone. Lazy feels stressed. 170 people are live on the website and some blankets are about to go out of stock. The marble ones will sell out within an hour and Lazy seems proud.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and keeps pulling sequins off Lazy's jumper. She had to wake him up because he didn't sleep much last night. They reduced the nap from three hours to two because he doesn't sleep well. Lazy has printed off three COVID 19 time capsule booklets for the girls. She shows a few of the pages.:rolleyes:

Because it's a lovely evening, the girls are sitting on the patio filling the first two pages off the booklet in. They're decorating the front cover and doing the front cover and 'all about me' page. Creepy pushes Jace in the mini and Lazy pushes Jace down the slide. Footage of Jace on the swing. Creepy films himself walking down the garden. Esme does Tik Tok. More Jace footage. More footage of the girls. All to the usual ridiculous music.
:rolleyes:

The girls are almost done. They need to write how tall they are but Creepy says he can measure the girls on his phone. Esme is 4'5. Isabelle is between 5'4 and 5'5. Isla is 4'. Lazy films Jace on the swing and reminds us of the girls heights again but forgets what height Isabelle is; she says between 5'5-5'6 this time. Lazy has realised Esme has cheated because she left her shoes on.:rolleyes:

The girls have bought all their stuff inside but they've left Jace in the garden on the swing. Lazy laughs. Esme goes out and gets him. It's being abandoned on the beach all over again.:rolleyes:

Everyone as come inside. Jace is having dinner with Chris, Lazy is making dinner and the girls are talking to Hi Steve and Lesley Jane upstairs. Lots of people have been asking where Prinny is. Lazy says she went to stay with Hi Steve and Lesley Jane when they were in the Maldives. When they came home they couldn't go and get her because of quarantine. They're on day 14 so they will probably go and get her in the next few days.:rolleyes:

Lazy saw something on the calendar board. She isn't sure who 'writ' but she'd pretty sure she know who did. She show the board and Isla has been doing a '... days to my b-day' countdown (she misses so much school that I doubt she can spell 'birthday') and she's been crossing the days off. Anyway, if you go up a bit, you can see Esme has written things on there e.g. beating up Creepy, hitting Lazy and farting on Isla. They don't know what most mean but she did accidentally hit Isabelle in the face.:rolleyes:

Jace is sat on Lazy and Creepy says he's in a mood. He has inherited the Seacroft genes because he keeps trying to hit Isabelle. Lazy tells him no. Isla had her nails painted. Lazy asks what Esme wrote on the calendar. Creepy jokes that she was feeling annoyed. They've turned the digital clock off in the living room. Creepy woos as Jace goes down the slide. He tries to hit Esme and Creepy calls him a fool.:rolleyes:

It's hit Lazy that Isla's birthday is in four days and she can't go to the shops to get her anything. They reason she finds so many awesome gifts for the girls is she goes out and browses. She can't do that and is struggling. they have a main present but they need a few presents to go with it. Some nice not-so-subtle begging the ifam to send presents there.:rolleyes:

Lazy can't remember if Isla had a birthday party last year but she doesn't think she did. She said they would do a party this year. they organised one but had to cancel. She know s that other parties, weddings, christenings have had to be cancelled and it's for people's safety. She's not angry but feels bad for Isla. She wants to see her friends for her birthday but can facetime. They want to take her out and do something special but they can't and don't know what to do. She has no ideas but is sure they can think of something. She will need to order things online tonight so they can be delivered. Well you better pray hard that it all arrives on time, hon. Lazy is going to end the vlog here. Creepy woohoos because he's made himself popcorn. It's a cheap one from Poundland.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Look at bratty snatching sweets for herself before anyone else has a chance to see what's inside. I can't wait to see her face if she doesn't have many presents on her birthday. They might have to regift something from the garage of doom.
View attachment 103791View attachment 103792

Oh hey Frank
View attachment 103794

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
agree. This time is just for managing to survive and get through this anxious time, it’s not about trying to prove yourself one way or another. Whatever anyone is doing is good enough
Well said. The most important thing is to keep our families safe and other people safe by obeying the rules. Within the confines of your own homes how you choose to manage this time is optional. For me I need structure and to be busy so I have set personal targets and goals but that is not for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sassybelle video how to deal with isolation omg Isabelle couldn't come across more condescending if she tried. She's the most thickest person ever well including her parents and she's talking like she knows best about the situation we face world wide. listening to this family at all regarding the situation is bloody view material when they were aware people back home were dying they were calling us nuts for clearing shops in panic and saying its hype and they had more chance winning the lottery whilst sunning themselves in maldives. wonder if they still feel like that or does it suit to have another opinion now. Anyway Isabelle can take her crap and do one.
I can’t get over how she talks exactly the same as Sarah. From the awkward arm movements, to the shifty eyes and head tilts and the annoying over pronunciation of every word! Never understood how they determined she is “sassy” either 🤭
What a wasted opportunity (as always) to actually post something interesting. Instead all she can come up with is eat breakfast and tidy your room 😂

Reactions: 25
So lil boo boos birthday, whose guessing an iPhone, so she can FaceTime all her friends 🤪🤪😜😜😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.