The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of Isabelle and Esme’s hairs today. So greasy and ratty. Get it washed and get it all cut off.God knows how fragrant that house must be as they probably don’t shower or use deodorant either!
From searching the vlogs (typed in "Ingham hair"), it's been 11 months since the girls had a hair cut. I believe that was when Isabelle finally got that manky blonde chopped off.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m getting confused if I’m watching Sarah or Stacey Solomon. Stacey’s needing to get her told😂 And the “wise inspirational” words of her Ladyship “I don’t like saying stuck at home, it’s more safe at home.” It’s almost like I’ve seen that posted on Facebook a billion times in the last week 😂 Then it’s “we have to support small businesses” and bless her heart she is going to tag lots of small businesses on her Instagram. Stacey actually buys from the companies not just tag them! Then the hint of I haven’t got all the soft play set for jace - please ifam buy it for him I’ve just said the name of the company so you can find it. Probably nana’s pension that paid for the steps and slide. She is utterly shameless, greedy and selfish. Poorly acted out script today. Even esme was struggling to make it seem normal. Chris felling is that Isabelle and esme we’re fighting over Lol dolls! He then slipped up and said that the girls have been struggling with being in the house, the garden and the one bit of exercise, which makes me think they have been out and about. Sarah has declared that by time we watching the vlog they will no longer be at risk of having the virus. B&m shop tomorrow then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They have put the price of the ‘Official’ Ifam notebook from £12.99 to £14.99, ripping people off more in a crisis, cause ‘small business need to be protected, they have mortgages to pay, children to feed and dance classes to pay for’ nowt like guilt tripping people by using your own family as an example!!
Plus postage and packing, not much change from 20 quid ! ifam obvs have more money than sense.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
“Please comment below & tell us that y’all are going through the same things and you relate, cos i know like bare tonne of you must relate “
- CHRIS INGHAM 2020.
If you wanna try and talk ‘street’ , make it make sense 😂😂 he truly thinks hes a teenage schoolboy gangster😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
CATCHING THE GIRLS FIGHTING ON CAMERA! ISOLATION TEMPERS RUN HIGH!

Lazy says good morning but it's the afternoon. Isla was excited to go on the zoom app with all her friends. Esme and Isabelle can facetime friends anytime they want but Isla can't because she doesn't have a phone. They were playing dolls on the zoom app. The girls are now upstairs, Creepy is printing labels and Jace is having his second breakfast. Tomorrow marks two weeks since they returned from the Maldives and Lazy is relieved that none of them got the virus. The Maldives holiday seems a lifetime ago but she's shocked she didn't get a coldsore but Frank's cousin has returned this morning.:rolleyes:

Time lapse of Lazy dressing Jace and then he climbs up his steps. Lazy says she was told that she put Jace's outfit on back to front the last time he wore it. Jace loves to pull off the cotterpillar letters. It's meant to go on a cot but Lazy prefers it on the ball pool (because Stacey Solomon has it on there aswell). Jace plays on his piano and Lazy calls him Einstein.:rolleyes:

Isabelle the girls are doing something super fun and cool. She's written activities on paper and put them in a bowl. They will take one out each and chose what they do. Esme chooses one that says do a workout. Timelapse of the workout. Isabelle says she's embarrassed by her t-rex running. Then they choose each other's clothes. Then they argue over the clothes but it looks really staged.:rolleyes:

Creepy says that they last clip we saw was the girls trying to keep themselves occupied until they broke into world war three. Bit of an exaggeration Creepy. Today hasn't been a bed of roses and tempers are high. The girls aren't getting on at all. The reality is setting in. Lazy is watching Peppa Pig. She says families that spend a lot of time together are going to get under each other's feet.:rolleyes:

It feels suffocating today. It's going to take some getting used to constantly together. Lazy's been getting messages asking why her girls are so well behaved but she says that's why she's filming this and they're all on time out upstairs. Creepy tells us it's not just fighting but full on screaming matches. Isla didn't want to wear an itchy jumper and kicked off. They're all having a cup of tea and then they're off time out. Creepy and lazy were trying to do work but Isabelle and Esme were fighting over LOL Dolls then Isla got involved and they told her to not get involved. Phones, MacBook and ipads are confiscated. Lazy tells Creepy to go and get a cup of tea and then everyone can come out of time out..:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they're used to having time alone and Isla says they're feeling a bit 'argumental.' Great English there Isla. I see the School of Sarah Ingham is going well.:unsure:They've spent an hour trying to relax but they're all good now. They're continuing the game. Isla chooses to go out in the garden. Creepy says his tree has fallen over. The tree is obviously dead but he wants the horticulture expert ifam to confirm. The girls play with Jace.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they had a nice run around in the garden. The next activity is to do a facemask. Time lapse of them doing the facemask. Esme chooses that they do a chore of Lazy's choice. She gets them to clean the living room. Then they play on the x-box and buy a new game. They couldn't get on the store because they have no internet connection. They don't know Creepy's email and password either. Then they do each other's make up. next activity is to make a poster telling Lazy and Creepy how amazing they are.:rolleyes:

They're about to go out and do the NHS clap. Lazy doesn't clap and films the girls instead. Creepy is nowhere to be seen.:rolleyes:

Creepy says it's nearly Jace's bedtime and Lazy s still watching Peppa Pig. Lazy tells parents to stay strong and says she's done. She thought she would be a pinterest mum. She says she's joking. People have been saying they're tired, depressed. People have been saying to Lazy that they've been on lockdown for two weeks and everyone else for three. Some people can spend three months in the house and be fine but others spend three hours in the house and be depressed.:rolleyes:

Jace cries an the camera cuts. Don't let other people make you feel bad.:rolleyes:

Jace screams again and Creepy says he has his credit card. Lazy has ordered sweets online to support small businesses. She advertises a company called Sugarfix because they sent her a box of sweets. Creepy says so many small businesses are closing and facing ruin some people are having to innovate to come up with new ideas to stay afloat. Lazy will tag more small businesses tomorrow. It's time for Jace to go to sleep.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

For someone who claims to have an obsession with cleaning, Creepy has let the kitchen get very messy
cfweydvb.PNG

Bradford's hottest couple
vfdghsj.PNG
cdfgwsh.PNG
3yudgewh.PNG
3vdwsh.PNG

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Was that a bit of a rant at the end lol oh it's getting to her not going out big time like rest off us join our club not so hyp now kids arguing thats nothing new just dont see it there both admitted there arguing no chris you to been on off for 2 years now I'd love to ge fly on the wall right now if kids not fighting it you 2 lol so I tell you now dont home school you xant deal with them in 1 week you got to laugh . More sweets carry on fatter your tet more teeth to be filled oh look that so much for bad back shes leaning on him hay chris look that you walking fine

Reactions: 17
We have a killer virus in the world and Captain Creepy talks about World War Three breaking out...., insensitive or what. Lazy bless her (no don’t) is sitting watching Peppa Pig whilst Jace sleeps. That’s lazy even by her standards. Why the hell does the thick witch actually do something? Anything. The choice is endless : bake a cake, cook a meal, do the ironing or 🥁 roll CHANGE THE BLOODY BEDS. It could be the title for the next vlog. FIRST TIME IVE CHANGED THE BEDS THIS YEAR
How about tidy up and why is the bin always overflowing with the lid up
out of isolation now they can get prinny

Reactions: 14
Now a payment plan for blankets and she wants to expand and hire staff and make the blankets herself!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Lazy it isn’t the hot weather that gives you Big Frank.. it’s your dirty husband.

And please stop drinking your rant at the end was messy as duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do we get the constant “people think our girls are perfect and never argue so we are showing you we are just like the average family.”

no we don’t get the perception your girls are perfect, we KNOW they’re little shits!!!

Reactions: 27
Did anyone notice in tonight's vlog about 14.35 when Esme was running around the garden loads of bin bags stacked against the wall.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You should always use a stomach liner like omeprazole with naproxen
I was given naproxen for long term back problems after giving birth and I had to take them with an omeprazole type drug as prescribed by gp!! He’s a bulshitter and they think they can keep fooling people

Reactions: 6
It’s merchandise waiting to be posted. No hate.
LOL are you impersonating an ifam with the #nohate - good one, that's funny.

I'd love to know I ordered merch and it was stacked up in someone back yard.

Reactions: 11
Just a thought, after spending £300 on pram’s for the girls, would you not be slightly pissed off there’s been no mention or playing with said prams? Absolutely ungrateful twats

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I don’t believe for one second she has sold this many blankets. Who is she trying to kid?
If she really has then those people are at serious risk of covid-19
There has to be someone we can report this to. Do you have something like a better business bureau or something similar? This is how this virus is spreading...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.