The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why during the NHS clap did creepy start walking down the stairs, stop and keep lurking there?? How come he didnt join in? Scared of the neighbours chris???

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Something has bothered me for ages . They both pull this face it's hard to describe . Chris did it originally and now she has started doing it . They furrow their eyebrows and cock the lip up . Imagine they are saying I don't think so they do that face then.
I swear I could knock them sideways when they do it. 😳

The fat lazy duck could use this time to diet so what does she do order sugar to the house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have just been having a look at Instagram I thought somewhere I had read that the new blanket designs /patterns were all done by Sarah ?? And she came into her stories screeching ... My husband who knows nothing of these oddballs ... Nearly jumped out of his chair saying bloody hell !!what a fright !! I thought I heard a cat screeching 🤣🤣🤣 anyhow did a Google search on one of the images and the ugly palm one has a wallpaper to match out there !! So maybe not all exclusive designs then ??!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I STRESS I AM NO SAINT AND I’M NOT MOTHER THERESA BUT

My carer usually takes me out once a week for a coffee or light lunch. It usually costs around £15 (including her petrol).
This is the third week I have been unable to do this. I added this money to my Asda delivery and the local Food Bank has just collected food, toiletries, nappies and cleaning products.

Our volunteers work tirelessly and also have to deliver over many miles due to the rural location I live in.

The money spent will hopefully make it easier for many people whose incomes have rapidly vaporised.
What the gruesome twosome are saving on petrol alone could help so many in desperate need.

WHILST THEY PROMOTE BLANKETS AND INCREASES THE PRICE OF THE IFAM NOTE BOOKS.

I rest my case.

Its best I don’t live near her....,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
And to stick her crappy personality in whilst she’s at it
That’s what the bags in the back garden are full of.
But there’s so much tit that it doesn’t appear to have made a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe they are duping their ifam into buying that stuff when people are scared, unsure of where they are going to get money from, or even if they have a job anymore. I have anxiety and really worry about going out, so I would not spend that much money ever on their stuff :( I think it's selfish tbh. I think they would be better donating money to charities who really need it.

Reactions: 21
Sorry...£14.99?!? For a bleeping notebook?! AND before when they did the sold out first 10 - oops sorry, “100” - they were £12.99 (bad enough) when signed! These aren’t and yet more expensive - how have they justified that? Desperate times clearly!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree :( such a cute perfect baby I don’t think he looks like Isla not even the baby photos that where put up for comparison , slight similarities maybe but Isla looked like a little buddah as a baby and swollen looking like bloaty Sarah , puffy almost closed in eyes and no eyebrows then she got quite cute but now she’s like a little demon child with chompers to rival red rum shortle 😈 sad to think jace might end up the same way. If anyone can ruin a kid it’s Pervy and bloaty
I don't know how those two cretins created such a beautiful baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every time I see Jace slide down heads and arms first I think that is just an accident waiting to happen. Head split open or an arm broken.

Sarah is so happy they did not pick up the virus when in Maldives now it has been 14 days. But Sarah you could have picked it up on all your outings to the store and the office. So you are not in the free yet. and I guess you will be out even more now that your "quarantine" from traveling is over.
How much do the girls get paid for this vlog most of it was them playing. and acting for the camera and then they had to clean since their mother had been sitting for hours looking at the chaos of the livingroom.
It was so weird Chris just standing there in the stairs while the others were out clapping.

Reactions: 22
I STRESS I AM NO SAINT AND I’M NOT MOTHER THERESA BUT

My carer usually takes me out once a week for a coffee or light lunch. It usually costs around £15 (including her petrol).
This is the third week I have been unable to do this. I added this money to my Asda delivery and the local Food Bank has just collected food, toiletries, nappies and cleaning products.

Our volunteers work tirelessly and also have to deliver over many miles due to the rural location I live in.

The money spent will hopefully make it easier for many people whose incomes have rapidly vaporised.
What the gruesome twosome are saving on petrol alone could help so many in desperate need.

WHILST THEY PROMOTE BLANKETS AND INCREASES THE PRICE OF THE IFAM NOTE BOOKS.

I rest my case.

Its best I don’t live near her....,
me too im still fuming over the fact he gets his meds delivered the lazy get

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It was so weird Chris just standing there in the stairs while the others were out clapping.
I told all of yas last week guyzzz... NHS Porter Chris thinks the clapz are for him, he would have been bowing between frames.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.