The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally watch the vlogs, prefer just to catch up on here, but was bored tonight so watched half of it and got even more bored 🤣
Firstly - and I’m sure this will offend someone here who did the same so sorry - but that going back to school April fools, I have seen it on Facebook and I don’t get how a parent could do that...my children are still unsettled, missing their friends and trying to make sense of what’s happening and find a new normal. I can’t even imagine pretending to them that school has reopened and seeing their excitement of getting to see friends, anticipation of life getting back to normal only to say I was lying?! Although lying is second nature to these parents so the kids are probably used to it. Also, Esme was nearly crying about going back to school and her mother thinks this is something to laugh about?!

Chris and his back, absolute billshit. “Can hardly move” as he is walking around with one arm out filming? And then half lying on the floor with Jace! That doesn’t suggest not being able to move to me. Film was cutting every few seconds so he obviously found it hard to keep up with this tit he was talking. Also, he never seems to have the bad back in the Maldives, their weeks long “europe” trip, Disney, his skating trip to Spain 🤔
Clearly they have been shopping AGAIN as the sides are filled with eggs, milk and fresh fruit.

Isabelle is looking and sounding like Sarah more and more every day. Whenever she speaks, it’s all so fake which is so disturbing. She clearly doesn’t enjoy the vlogging and is so unnatural with it - Sarah and Chris, let her stay off camera and try and enjoy the few child years she has left with some dignity. I truly worry for her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
All that twisting and bending. NO, HELL bleeping NO. I'm so angry right now. Have you ever thought your back might suffer from MUSCLE PAIN due to the fact that you keep skating like an 11 year old, and the fact you go on holiday so often you never sleep in your own bed. Pratt.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lisa Dingle and the sprogs sleeping on the drive again because someone’s in one of his moods and needs a top up of his meds 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I haven’t watched the vlog but I’m fuming he had called the doctor and wasted their time and now the pharmacists time !! Why is he getting the tablets delivered they would only do that for vulnerable or elderly people !! My Nan who is 88 was told she still had to go and get her prescription from the chemist 🙄 She lives 4 hours away from us so we can’t just pop and help her anyway I managed to persuade the doctors that she needed to have her prescriptions delivered at the moment 🙄 But they didn’t actually want to !! Yet old tonsillitis back get his bloody delivered !! Wonder if he told them he was self isolating !!! Disgusting waste of resources again !!!!
They say they have so much money why doesn’t he pay to see someone about it !!
Absolute bell end !! 😡
completely agree couldnt have put it better myself

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t normally watch the vlogs, prefer just to catch up on here, but was bored tonight so watched half of it and got even more bored 🤣
Firstly - and I’m sure this will offend someone here who did the same so sorry - but that going back to school April fools, I have seen it on Facebook and I don’t get how a parent could do that...my children are still unsettled, missing their friends and trying to make sense of what’s happening and find a new normal. I can’t even imagine pretending to them that school has reopened and seeing their excitement of getting to see friends, anticipation of life getting back to normal only to say I was lying?! Although lying is second nature to these parents so the kids are probably used to it. Also, Esme was nearly crying about going back to school and her mother thinks this is something to laugh about?!

Chris and his back, absolute billshit. “Can hardly move” as he is walking around with one arm out filming? And then half lying on the floor with Jace! That doesn’t suggest not being able to move to me. Film was cutting every few seconds so he obviously found it hard to keep up with this tit he was talking. Also, he never seems to have the bad back in the Maldives, their weeks long “europe” trip, Disney, his skating trip to Spain 🤔
Clearly they have been shopping AGAIN as the sides are filled with eggs, milk and fresh fruit.

Isabelle is looking and sounding like Sarah more and more every day. Whenever she speaks, it’s all so fake which is so disturbing. She clearly doesn’t enjoy the vlogging and is so unnatural with it - Sarah and Chris, let her stay off camera and try and enjoy the few child years she has left with some dignity. I truly worry for her mental health.
I didn't watch the vlog, but they really pretended the schools were reopening? How incredibly cruel. They probably felt a wave of relief, then it was taken away. I should be shocked, but these are terrible parents so 🤷

Reactions: 17
Just reading a reasonably local page and saw this

Screenshot 2020-04-02 at 21.48.42.png

Teenagers making a noise skating! Imagine a barcode fringed, pathological lying, 35 year old wannabe emo who is notorious for cheating on his wife with teenagers doing it on a metal rail on the street instead. There must've been a collective groan on the Miller estate when the Ingham house went back on the market.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh look she's been gifted pick and mix. Funny when she doesn't eat sugar 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
My grandad has lung and bone cancer and now this awful virus and I still had to go to the chemist to get his Medicine I call bull tit 😡😡
Speak to the Pharmacist Kimbo combo
They will deliver your Grandads prescritions under the Shielding rules
I was picking My Families up and they said I came under that rule being the main carer
By protecting me it protects My Husband and Son so the same for you xx

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry to hear about your grandad
[/QUOTE
Thank you x he is such a strong man bless him but he Is fighting it well for a 89 year old man
Speak to the Pharmacist Kimbo combo
They will deliver your Grandads prescritions under the Shielding rules
I was picking My Families up and they said I came under that rule being the main carer
By protecting me it protects My Husband and Son so the same for you xx
thank you x I will speak to my mum tomorrow and tell her about it and hopefully get it arrange for him

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure sciatica doesn’t hurt your whole spine. As it’s in the hip area isn’t it? He is probably sore because he is not healthy and sits crouched over a laptop for hours every day. I’ve seen people have a bad back and when they say they can’t walk they literally can not walk. They have to lie down the whole time. How he can lie and say he can’t walk when he is clearly walking about, up and down stairs, picking things up, cleaning, and much more I really don’t know. He is just a complete waste of space. I believe he probably reads here. And likes it. People like him love any attention. Even negative. It gives them a thrill. They don’t care if people know they are a liar or a bad person

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And so he phoned the doctor because his back has been killing him for 2 days. Why then was he left with Jace for 2 nights? I smell something and it isn’t roses!! Of course he’s getting new pain and the pharmacy would be delivering it! Def has an addiction!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.