The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he genuinely had sciatica he wouldn’t be able to sit on the floor ! I’ve had sciatica and I could hardly move .. more lies !!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sciatica my butt sits on a plane for hours gets on a train 2 planes swimming bending your back home and it starts sciatica dont work like that you moron why no scan I have had my back operated on to release the nerve 1 night stay and out took months to get better first thing dr done scan I couodnt move I was in agony for months couldnt bend couldnt do no house work had job to sit stand with out screaming in pain

I'm sure he said after the hospital it was just a strain not sciatica

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The prank was Sarah telling us how she had fooled the 3 girls with an email that school was goi g back. She said izzy thought it was April 2nd but esme figured out it was April fools day. She then showed us the two younger girls in the caravan with her and izzy still had her curtain across her bunk bed so Sarah said she must still be asleep.

Errrr... What? You just told us a whole tale about how you had fooled the girls when they woke up about school. They just cannot help lying!!
No way. Surely they would have filmed it? Got them all ready then told them the truth... Ya no content 🙄

Reactions: 6
PLAYING THE BEST APRIL FOOLS JOKE ON THE GIRLS! ** THEY WERE SO MAD! **

Lazy and the girls just woke up on the caravan and it's April Fools time.:rolleyes:She woke up to a text saying schools reopen tomorrow and it's the last day home and she made Esme cry and then after 20 minutes she revealed it was an April Fool. It took Isla 20 minutes to turn the ipad on and check.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they woke up and got ready. It's the last day of the 'holiday' and time to go back to the house.:rolleyes:

Creepy tells us it's Wednesday and they're having lunch. They're pleased they could do the caravan for the girls. Creepy had trouble with Jace because he woke up at 4:30 and woke up every 30 minutes but Creepy was up all night with sciatica pain.:rolleyes:He's suffering badly with it and can hardly move. He had to call the doctors and got new medication to try but he's been in pain all day and night. It's up his left leg and in his spine and its getting worse but he thinks it's because he's stopped taking his anti inflammatories.:rolleyes:He knows it's over the top to stop taking them but when you have covid 19 symptoms you stop taking them but you can take them if you don't have symptoms. So have you had symptoms and still been going out Creepy?:unsure:He's started taking them again this morning. He's glad they were able to give the girls the two nights in the caravan and give them amazing memories.:rolleyes:They moved the printer from the dinning room into the kitchen and Jace has been interested in it. He pressed a few button and cried yesterday morning because he'd turned it on.:rolleyes:

The girls are cleaning the playroom. There's a cardboard box in the hallway and Creepy says he's about to take it downstairs. Your back can't be that bad then, Creepy.:unsure:Isabelle is cleaning out the LOL house. It was a mess and she wanted to tidy it.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says she has set up the LOL stuff and she's about to surprise the girls with it. They haven't been allowed in the playroom for an hour and have been in the bedroom drawing and facetiming.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Creepy is downstairs doing work. She is upstairs in the playroom with the girls and Jace Lazy has cleaned the caravan. She's got something cool, for the girls to do. She wants then to draw a stickman on a plate and pour water onto it because she's seen it done online. Isla gets behind Lazy and shows off her top, pulling faces as usual. Isla shows a toilet roll tube she's drawn on.:rolleyes:

They go downstairs and they choose their pen. Lazy chooses black because when the person did it online they used that colour and she wants to minimise a fail. They draw their stickmen and Lazy say's Esme's looks like Simon Cowell. Lazy goes first. It's meant to come of the plate whole but hers just disintegrates. Isabelle asks to go next but Lazy says Isla is next.:rolleyes:It's meant to come off the plate when you pour water onto it but only Esme's works properly.:rolleyes:

A few people have been asking what's been going on with dance They can't go to the dance school at the moment due to the virus. Lazy says a lot of drama clubs and dance schools will go out of business because of the virus and because no one can go there. The school put out a request that parents continue to pay the dance fees and everyone has agreed to. They're doing the dance classes via zoom. Isla is doing her tap class and Lazy films it.:rolleyes:

Isla has finished her dance class and Esme is about to do hers. Isla is helping to pack the notebooks. Great idea Lazy considering it's been said that kids carry the virus but don't show symptoms.:rolleyes:Great way to pass it on. Lots of people have been messaging to ask if they an hold some notebooks left because they get paid on Friday but they have another 300 arriving this week so no one needs to panic. If you've ordered one you will get them in the next few days as they have a courier coming to pick them up. I doubt that is the truth though because her eyes are al over the place when she says that.:rolleyes:

Jace is out in the garden. He pushes his car and Creepy tidies the garden. Jace trips over, hits his forehead on the ground and Creepy films him screaming. They don't even check him off properly and then Lazy just puts him down. Creepy wants to get a delivery of ramps and rails so he can skate during isolation but Lazy says no. More footage of Jace in the garden.:rolleyes:

Lazy gives Jace his dinner of pie, mash and veg. The pastry pie has a hard crust so surely he won't be able to eat it. They give that baby far too many foods that he shouldn't be having.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is upstairs with the girls. They're about to watch a movie with snacks.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they'ce cleaned up after dinner. Jace cries and Lazy says he's off to bed. She's about to do a live on Instagram. Lazy reads him the book Chantella sent before bed.:rolleyes:

Lazy did an Instagram live on Baby and Me and plugs her Instagram. She doesn't normally do lives but she has the blankets at home. So many people loved them but she gives us a sneak peek. They're horrible floral patterns. She got a designer to draw a pattern because she couldn't find a design online. If none of them sell she'll keep them for herself because she loves them. If she had to choose a favourite it would be the hexagonal one but she loves all of them.:rolleyes:

When Lazy order them through her supplier she orders a certain amount there's a 5% clause so she might get 5% more or less. That's it for tonight's vlog. Comment down below your favourite blanket and she's hoping to get them on the website tomorrow.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Personally I wouldn't give a baby a pie like that. Does he even have enough teeth to chew the crust?
View attachment 103054

View attachment 103052
Did they really give Jace a massive chunk of pie 😂 how the hell is he meant to eat it?!

Of course Creepy is being hand delivered pain meds for his ongoing addiction. Dear Lazy, don't share tit like this if your husband loves to waste NHS time and resources.

Screenshot_20200402_190211.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 30
He must have that doctor on speed dial. Honestly the most pathetic excuse for a man I’ve ever seen.
and I’ve sympathy for anyone will illnesses etc however he’s always skating, cleaning floors, crawling around etc without even a wince?
Maybe it’s so he can claim his weekly sick allowance off the government?
excuse not to volunteer

Reactions: 11
Did they really give Jace a massive chunk of pie 😂 how the hell is he meant to eat it?!

Of course Creepy is being hand delivered pain meds for his ongoing addiction. Dear Lazy, don't share tit like this if your husband loves to waste NHS time and resources.

View attachment 103075
But look at him...Mr woohoo needs his meds booboo, he's in so much pain as he freely walks around holding a camera that supposedly weighs a very lot according to Lazy.
Screenshot_20200402-190421_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I asked why he got the seacroft-daisy name when the others got the seacroft-hyacinth names and no one could answer that either

WHY IS HE CALLED JACE? WHY? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!
I still think she copied that Janelle Evans from teen mom on MTV !! Google her she's a car crash too !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s so many things happening here.
Firstly, a grown woman making boomerangs
Secondly, pass my the wine? You sound like you’re already on it, Sarah.
Thirdly, thought they didn’t drink ever??

View attachment 103032
Pass ‘my’ the wine???

The prank was Sarah telling us how she had fooled the 3 girls with an email that school was goi g back. She said izzy thought it was April 2nd but esme figured out it was April fools day. She then showed us the two younger girls in the caravan with her and izzy still had her curtain across her bunk bed so Sarah said she must still be asleep.

Errrr... What? You just told us a whole tale about how you had fooled the girls when they woke up about school. They just cannot help lying!!
Hope they didn’t try to make out it was their idea because that email was doing the rounds down where I live in Devon. It was supposed to be from the BBC news or something and someone posted it on our community page. Quite a few people fell for it because they didn’t realize it was April 1st

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The vlogs they are making are about as interesting as watching grass grow. Throwing in a 10 minute segment about granny blankets with bad color choices at the end makes it even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm looking forward to seeing all the tantrums and strops in tomorrow's vlog, Lazy. If your day has been as you say it has on Instagram (Jace napping at 5pm, though 🤨 you stupid?), then tomorrow's vlog should be interesting.

Or you can just give us a little rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'Moving about and twisting, nah uh' ...while moving about and twisting for the camera. 100% has a pill addiction!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lazy and the girls just woke up on the caravan and it's April Fools time.:rolleyes:She woke up to a text saying schools reopen tomorrow and it's the last day home and she made Esme cry and then after 20 minutes she revealed it was an April Fool. It took Isla 20 minutes to turn the ipad on and check.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they woke up and got ready. It's the last day of the 'holiday' and time to go back to the house.:rolleyes:

Creepy tells us it's Wednesday and they're having lunch. They're pleased they could do the caravan for the girls. Creepy had trouble with Jace because he woke up at 4:30 and woke up every 30 minutes but Creepy was up all night with sciatica pain.:rolleyes:He's suffering badly with it and can hardly move. He had to call the doctors and got new medication to try but he's been in pain all day and night. It's up his left leg and in his spine and its getting worse but he thinks it's because he's stopped taking his anti inflammatories.:rolleyes:He knows it's over the top to stop taking them but when you have covid 19 symptoms you stop taking them but you can take them if you don't have symptoms. So have you had symptoms and still been going out Creepy?:unsure:He's started taking them again this morning. He's glad they were able to give the girls the two nights in the caravan and give them amazing memories.:rolleyes:They moved the printer from the dinning room into the kitchen and Jace has been interested in it. He pressed a few button and cried yesterday morning because he'd turned it on.:rolleyes:

The girls are cleaning the playroom. There's a cardboard box in the hallway and Creepy says he's about to take it downstairs. Your back can't be that bad then, Creepy.:unsure:Isabelle is cleaning out the LOL house. It was a mess and she wanted to tidy it.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says she has set up the LOL stuff and she's about to surprise the girls with it. They haven't been allowed in the playroom for an hour and have been in the bedroom drawing and facetiming.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Creepy is downstairs doing work. She is upstairs in the playroom with the girls and Jace Lazy has cleaned the caravan. She's got something cool, for the girls to do. She wants then to draw a stickman on a plate and pour water onto it because she's seen it done online. Isla gets behind Lazy and shows off her top, pulling faces as usual. Isla shows a toilet roll tube she's drawn on.:rolleyes:

They go downstairs and they choose their pen. Lazy chooses black because when the person did it online they used that colour and she wants to minimise a fail. They draw their stickmen and Lazy say's Esme's looks like Simon Cowell. Lazy goes first. It's meant to come of the plate whole but hers just disintegrates. Isabelle asks to go next but Lazy says Isla is next.:rolleyes:It's meant to come off the plate when you pour water onto it but only Esme's works properly.:rolleyes:

A few people have been asking what's been going on with dance They can't go to the dance school at the moment due to the virus. Lazy says a lot of drama clubs and dance schools will go out of business because of the virus and because no one can go there. The school put out a request that parents continue to pay the dance fees and everyone has agreed to. They're doing the dance classes via zoom. Isla is doing her tap class and Lazy films it.:rolleyes:

Isla has finished her dance class and Esme is about to do hers. Isla is helping to pack the notebooks. Great idea Lazy considering it's been said that kids carry the virus but don't show symptoms.:rolleyes:Great way to pass it on. Lots of people have been messaging to ask if they an hold some notebooks left because they get paid on Friday but they have another 300 arriving this week so no one needs to panic. If you've ordered one you will get them in the next few days as they have a courier coming to pick them up. I doubt that is the truth though because her eyes are al over the place when she says that.:rolleyes:

Jace is out in the garden. He pushes his car and Creepy tidies the garden. Jace trips over, hits his forehead on the ground and Creepy films him screaming. They don't even check him off properly and then Lazy just puts him down. Creepy wants to get a delivery of ramps and rails so he can skate during isolation but Lazy says no. More footage of Jace in the garden.:rolleyes:

Lazy gives Jace his dinner of pie, mash and veg. The pastry pie has a hard crust so surely he won't be able to eat it. They give that baby far too many foods that he shouldn't be having.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is upstairs with the girls. They're about to watch a movie with snacks.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they'ce cleaned up after dinner. Jace cries and Lazy says he's off to bed. She's about to do a live on Instagram. Lazy reads him the book Chantella sent before bed.:rolleyes:

Lazy did an Instagram live on Baby and Me and plugs her Instagram. She doesn't normally do lives but she has the blankets at home. So many people loved them but she gives us a sneak peek. They're horrible floral patterns. She got a designer to draw a pattern because she couldn't find a design online. If none of them sell she'll keep them for herself because she loves them. If she had to choose a favourite it would be the hexagonal one but she loves all of them.:rolleyes:

When Lazy order them through her supplier she orders a certain amount there's a 5% clause so she might get 5% more or less. That's it for tonight's vlog. Comment down below your favourite blanket and she's hoping to get them on the website tomorrow.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Personally I wouldn't give a baby a pie like that. Does he even have enough teeth to chew the crust?
View attachment 103054

View attachment 103052A
A year old baby gets half a pie???????
Even the Radford's with 22 kids and a pie shop don't do that. He is still being breastfeed and bathed in the surplus. Her tits must smell like cheap steak and kidney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I haven’t watched the vlog but I’m fuming he had called the doctor and wasted their time and now the pharmacists time !! Why is he getting the tablets delivered they would only do that for vulnerable or elderly people !! My Nan who is 88 was told she still had to go and get her prescription from the chemist 🙄 She lives 4 hours away from us so we can’t just pop and help her anyway I managed to persuade the doctors that she needed to have her prescriptions delivered at the moment 🙄 But they didn’t actually want to !! Yet old tonsillitis back get his bloody delivered !! Wonder if he told them he was self isolating !!! Disgusting waste of resources again !!!!
They say they have so much money why doesn’t he pay to see someone about it !!
Absolute bell end !! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 36
The vlogs they are making are about as interesting as watching grass grow. Throwing in a 10 minute segment about granny blankets with bad color choices at the end makes it even worse.
I love watching grass grow. Listening to grass grow is even better. It's so peaceful and nothing like Screeching Seacroft, Pilot Pain, Yell Sisters and Cleverrrrrrr Boi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

End of vlog

View attachment 103054

View attachment 103052
This vlog can also be reported that they are mailing out merchandise while they are under quarantine. Anything they touch could get contaminated. This is how the virus spreads. These aren't essential items and they shouldn't be sending these out. All businesses are suffering. Join the club. Maybe donate to a small business instead of pulling money from children. They disgust me

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.