The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked why he got the seacroft-daisy name when the others got the seacroft-hyacinth names and no one could answer that either

WHY IS HE CALLED JACE? WHY? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!
Isla and Isabelle are very common names, given they’re now “famous” they no doubt wanted a celebrity type name...is the name a character in a movie or something?
My children actually have a friend named Jace, his brother is Luca. They’re not chavs in the slightest!

Reactions: 8
They are letting the chemist deliver him some routine basic pain relief. For gods sake they travelled from the Maldives, stayed in London, used the trains and taxi to get home.

Seacroft Sarah then did a tour of Bradford shopping and they’ve been like boomerangs to and fro from the office but they EXPECT THE PHARMACIST WHO IS WORKING AT 200 per cent activity to deliver anti inflammatory medication. The same medication he’d stopped taking. If I were the GP I’d ignore his calls 🙄. My carer has collected additional Fentynl and liquid morphine this week to reduce the strain on the Chemist who looked worn out last week.

FOR GODS SAKE CAN A LADY TATLER GIVE THE USELESS FART A GOOD KICK UP THE ARSE. THEN HE MIGHT UNDERSTAND PAIN.
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why they feel the need to include footage of Jace banging his head I will never know 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What the hell is wrong with her toes !! View attachment 103114
This little piggy went to market... This little piggy said no hell no i will order £70 worth of mince to be delivered because I'm a lazy piggy, this little piggy said bring me my pain while you're at it! This little piggy said I'm getting crushed in here and it's not by that other lazy piggys dangerous weighted blankets (YET!) ANDDDD this little piggy said thank god I got out of buying this scabby cramped perve infested house and could use the coronavirus as an excuse!

Think you needed a photo of someone kicking a pigs bottom. Totally read that as kicking hams ass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The vlogs they are making are about as interesting as watching grass grow. Throwing in a 10 minute segment about granny blankets with bad color choices at the end makes it even worse.
Even if it was fake grass!

Not even watched a blog for almost a week as the summaries here are good enough to know it’s tit

Reactions: 10
And we’re back to pretending to be Stacey Solomon on her insta stories! She’s even wearing similar to her! Stacey should send her a Levi’s letter 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just went on her website to see what the new blankets look like. Doesn’t look like they’re up yet but the crochet rattle teethers are now showing as £10 (not showing as reduced) but I’m sure they were originally £15?? Obviously they’re not shifting as fast as she’d like. Serves her right with being so greedy with the pricing.
Shows exactly who her customers are - the ifam children will buy the blankets, but the rattles are obviously useless to them so not selling. No adult would touch that tit.

Reactions: 20
I asked why he got the seacroft-daisy name when the others got the seacroft-hyacinth names and no one could answer that either

WHY IS HE CALLED JACE? WHY? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!
I like the girls' names. They're not uncommon like they seem to think they are, but they're pretty. Jace is horrible.

Reactions: 12
My grandad has lung and bone cancer and now this awful virus and I still had to go to the chemist to get his Medicine I call bull tit 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It's been widely reported that anti inflammatories worsen coronavirus. Experts say there's no evidence of it though so this just proves Chris believes everything he reads online :rolleyes: He should fact check before saying things on the vlog
He should actually have a medical degree and not a pretend one.

Reactions: 3
Isla and Isabelle are very common names, given they’re now “famous” they no doubt wanted a celebrity type name...is the name a character in a movie or something?
My children actually have a friend named Jace, his brother is Luca. They’re not chavs in the slightest!
I also know a Jace who's brother is called Luca. How strange, maybe it's quite common.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My grandad has lung and bone cancer and now this awful virus and I still had to go to the chemist to get his Medicine I call bull tit 😡😡
SOME chemists are doing deliveries but for us it's only essential. They did offer to deliver my daughter's medications but there's literally no reason why I couldn't get it myself.

Granted, they're supposed to be isolating but none of them are showing symptoms so if he really was in pain going to get some medication to help it shouldn't have been an issue. Save the deliveries for other people who can't leave the house at all for medical reasons!

Reactions: 11
Wasted a telephone consultation with a probably already snowed under GP, then got the pharmacy to deliver 🤦🏼‍♀️ Your whale of a wife goes out for plastic tubs and blanket orders so SHE CAN COLLECT FROM THE PHARMACY INSTEAD OF WASTE THEIR TIME YOU GREEDY GOOD FOR NOTHING SKANKSSSSS 🤬
wait hang on he asked the pharmacy to deliver, the lazy sneaky bastard, sorry for my language, im currently looking after both mum and dad as well as my family and going to work, we asked about my parents meds being delivered they are 86 and 83 and were told it would be better for them if someone can pick them up as they are snowed under, so guess what as well as getting papers every morning, then occassionally shopping , i am picking up meds which I absolutely dont mind doing for them as theyre my world but when someone able to can get out then they are taking the piss and making me angry . skanky bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They’re attached to her. ;)
There's things worse than death and those toes are suffering it.

Common by name, common by nature

Common by name, common by nature

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t know they owned a winch until I seen Sarah had made it up to the top floor of the house 😂😂 and god forgive me for saying this about a child but I’m sorry Isla annoys the living duck out of me! She’s bossy, attention seeking and spoiled and teeth that you could eat an apple through a letterbox with. And she’s ain’t no Shirley Temple is she from what I seen of her tap dancing tonight 🙄 Between private education for 2 kids that are seriously another level dim and dancing lessons how much money are those twats wasting each month.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.