The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely loves herself doesn’t she, let’s see how long they take to sell out! What a class witch...never mind thousands are dying as long as my blankets sell out! Oh what I’d give to have 5 mins in her company...

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She absolutely loves herself doesn’t she, let’s see how long they take to sell out! What a class witch...never mind thousands are dying as long as my blankets sell out! Oh what I’d give to have 5 mins in her company...
They’d only sell out because the ifam are so brainwashed. Those deluded idiots would buy their used underwear or even their tit if they were selling it 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They’d only sell out because the ifam are so brainwashed. Those deluded idiots would buy their used underwear or tit if they were selling it
Or she lies and only has about 10 of each..not like she is known for it or anything!

Reactions: 11
Aww shucks lovely Sarah has a cold sore again 😭 and will someone pass the poor poor, non drinker the wine she wants!! Poor lass.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just had this from the lovely Sarah Mingham-😂🤣
What an absolute horror that creature is. She has no idea how to conduct herself. Obviously dragged up and not up that far. Surely their Chanel and online selling must be in its death throes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had this from the lovely Sarah Mingham-😂🤣
Just went on her website to see what the new blankets look like. Doesn’t look like they’re up yet but the crochet rattle teethers are now showing as £10 (not showing as reduced) but I’m sure they were originally £15?? Obviously they’re not shifting as fast as she’d like. Serves her right with being so greedy with the pricing.

Reactions: 20
There’s so many things happening here.
Firstly, a grown woman making boomerangs
Secondly, pass my the wine? You sound like you’re already on it, Sarah.
Thirdly, thought they didn’t drink ever??

641274C5-DBBA-45D9-8D92-20DB553039AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Creepy Chris is moaning about his back again what did we say.
It must be killing him not being able to go to A&E 🤣

I find it funny that she said no one has left the house except for food shopping yet they’ve processed orders and sent 9 sacks of deliveries out!!! Considering creepy said his parents can’t deliver food as they are vulnerable means chunky or creepy must have left to go to the office!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And so he phoned the doctor because his back has been killing him for 2 days. Why then was he left with Jace for 2 nights? I smell something and it isn’t roses!! Of course he’s getting new pain and the pharmacy would be delivering it! Def has an addiction!

Reactions: 51
Something to possibly amuse you for 30 seconds.
Some well known Ingham phrases/words:

1. 🚫👺🔥🚫
2. 👩🏻💭🍔🕖➡👩🏻🍔🕖
3. ⬇🏴🔁
4. []🐮🐔
5. 🚫💷🚫💷🤰🏻👰🏻

(Couldn’t find a better emoji for the second emoji in number 3. Hopefully close enough)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Second time this week they have named a vlog something they did not film. Are Chris saying Sarah dearest. the vlog is sooo boring so we need to come up with a scam I can put in it today so I can get a super interesting vlogtitle.
And how many days has the girls done school work this week..

Reactions: 14
It must be killing him not being able to go to A&E 🤣

I find it funny that she said no one has left the house except for food shopping yet they’ve processed orders and sent 9 sacks of deliveries out!!! Considering creepy said his parents can’t deliver food as they are vulnerable means chunky or creepy must have left to go to the office!!!
Forgot about his bad back did he

Reactions: 4
So fatty has been out shopping for pens and white plates.. Probably band m.. Amazon my ass!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
You're not missing anything, everyone of them is disgusting and I'm not just sayin that coz it's her! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.