The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audacity!! No pram for Isabelle? This can’t be right. They have to have matching items or it’s extremely unfair.

I’m remembering the time they went to New York to buy LOLS and the toy shop only had two. Sarah wouldn’t buy because Isabelle would have been left out.
Isla’s face was a picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Honestly was there any need to show Jace banging his head like that off the cupboard door? Obviously the answer is no, but this lot HAD to put it in. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Esme has more sense than Isabelle I swear
Wouldn’t be difficult

The audacity!! No pram for Isabelle? This can’t be right. They have to have matching items or it’s extremely unfair.

I’m remembering the time they went to New York to buy LOLS and the toy shop only had two. Sarah wouldn’t buy because Isabelle would have been left out.
Isla’s face was a picture!
Isabelle will need a full sized pram soon enough I fear. Early motherhood is probably her only career choice. Harsh but I fear correct

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I didn't watch the full vlog but did they show any more of the meat other than the Mince?

End of the vid tonight..I hope you spare a thought for your Nanarr then Sarah if she’s alone eh?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
End of the vid tonight..I hope you spare a thought for your Nanarr then Sarah if she’s alone eh?
Nannaaaaar hasn’t had a look in since she bought the birthday gifts and Lazy mentioned she had problems understanding the lockdown. I think this was mentioned pre-Maldives

Reactions: 4
The Ingham cult quizzers are at it again .... And apparently we all missed the episode where Chris built a time machine .. I mean obviously he's capable, given his extreme intelligence and many many very lot of skills !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nannaaaaar hasn’t had a look in since she bought the birthday gifts and Lazy mentioned she had problems understanding the lockdown. I think this was mentioned pre-Maldives
Nanna is of no use now Sarah can’t take her shopping

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I would bet you anything that when Sarah was referring to "we" at the supermarket.. She was talking about her and her nanna. She probably picked her up and took her just so she could fleece her out her pension under the guise of helping her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What’s the meaning of her pregnancy test Instagram story? Did something happen? Who’s faking a pregnancy
Some people think faking pregnancy is a good April Fool's joke. Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Bieber pretended they were having a baby last year on April Fools with a sonograph on IG and pictures of Hailey having what looks like a pelvic exam in a clinic with a second health professional doing something with her abdomen [it didn't look like any exam on those regions during pregnancy though tbh] before they said it was a joke. Also a soap actress put a fake bump on today saying she was having triplets and said when the joke was revealed that she was pregnant with the trio of 'bread, cake and bloat'.

I thought after the Bieber Baldwin scandal last year celebrities would stay clear away of these pranks?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.