The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh give over Sarah, those marker pens weren't the scented ones. Islas a Seacroft through and through, she's been on that laptop of hers getting tips off Danny and 'Trina. Start' em young in Yorksha!

I need to give my head a wobble and get a life, this lockdown stuff is sending me batty... I'm angrier than I should be every time I see Isla sat at that laptop like she's the Queen Bee. Give that girl a pen and paper.

WHAT THE FUDGE?!?

Why is Isabelle touching the bottle of *handwash* with raw meat hands. Also why is the hand-wash actualy washing up liquid??? What am I missing here. This family don't have 2 brain cells between them.

I can't stop laughing. How times have changed. Last week they were sunning it up in the Maldives (still making it look positively chavvy somehow) Fast forward to this week they're chilling in da caravan on the driveway 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
New title The ingham family #94 Sitting in the chavavan, creepy making tea all we need to know is why fridge is full and social distancing is out the window

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't understands why people send these over indulged kids so many gifts, while there are children out their stuck at home with next to Nothing,
Esme is starting Secondery school this year she will ripped apart if things like this are available for her peers to see and also my daughter is eight years old I wouldn't buy her a doll's pram because well firstly she is not a 'dolly' kind of girl except for Funko pops and schoigh horse sets. I did the doll and pram when she was four years old and it was hardly played with, even if she was a dolly girl eight is getting abit on the older side to make a purchase like that viable, Why don't they donate one back to a child's charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yay weighted blankets coming soon and can’t possibly go to the office to take photos (....)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but what happened to what they decided on the family meeting. They were going to do a clean up every day. The state of that kitchen and the hallway...

Reactions: 9
Total set up with the prams!! So you’re telling me they are selling their house for safety etc and they gave a total stranger their home address to deliver them direct to the house 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What I find funny is Chris parades around in his marigold gloves, yet after he ‘cleans’ the house is still an utter tit hole!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They are so rude with stuff they get sent !! I don’t watch very often so haven’t seen the prams but I’ve always felt they are ungrateful and rude about gifts 🎁
It’s always oh here a bunch of stuff stuffed in a bag we’ve lost the tags and we don’t know who they are from etc etc
Also when they had the storage unit they would be so lazy to go and pick up the stuff they had been sent and then too lazy to even look at the stuff ! So so rude !! Why the ifam send them stuff I have no idea !!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.