The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster. Wife says I’m allowed to suggest names for new threads. So here’s my first try....

The Ingham Family #94 - Didn’t have pasta, didn’t have mince. But the fridge has been refilled every day since!
[/QUOTE

Sounds good to me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
The Ingham Family #94 - Still always at the shops, Sarah paid through the nose for a few pork chops 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That bleeping voice they all talk to Jace in goes through me 😫
God yes. Drives me insane

Omg those prams are 150.00 each please don't tell me some deluded ifam spent £300. That's madness, or did Sarah buy them and want it too look like it was gifted so she doesn't get hate for spending that at this time. Speechless if someone's mental to spend 300 on 2 girls that have everything. Spoilt brats
Wtf!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she knows weighted blankets are made especially for each person as it goes by weight. God she’s irritating.
Yep they should be prescribed

The p&p will probably be extortionate for an already overpriced and could be major safety issues blanket

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep they should be prescribed

The p&p will probably be extortionate for an already overpriced and could be major safety issues blanket
I have autistic kids. My son has one. It cost me £70 when he was 4. He’s nearly 13 now. I had to send his height, weight to the person who made it

Reactions: 8
I hadn’t considered the subterfuge of the Seacrofter faking her purchases as a gift. Regardless £300 spent on gifts for a non-occasion is ludicrous. Notice they are still in the boxes. Probably never to used
Do you think this is a shortle advertisement stunt, so the ifam will buy one, just wondered

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have autistic kids. My son has one. It cost me £70 when he was 4. He’s nearly 13 now. I had to send his height, weight to the person who made it
And I bet it costs a hell of a lot more now he's bigger. Adults ones are expensive at the best of times. I can't imagine the overpriced tag Sarah will smack on it. As mentioned exhaustively here, it won't be a safe product. They are justifiabley an expensive product because of the materials that go into them, the time and effort to ensure they are fit for purpouse.

So is she getting her shipments in again now seen as China is starting to get back up and running. Funny that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So creepy is on Instagram complaining about his poorly boo boo back again ! He said before he hadn’t injured it but now he’s decided it relates to an old skating injury 🙄🙄
He’s such a bleeping baby ! He’ managed to fly to the Maldives and go swimming and diving etc etc with such a poorly sciatica tonsillitis back !!! Has he done any of the physio he was told to do ? Plus hasn’t he been skating since his 24 hours in A&E special !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
they make me friggin mad this lot if sicknote Chris is this bad then surely he would be classed as a vunerable person and get a letter demanding he self isolate for 12 weeks, no hes just a billy bull shitter.

Reactions: 11
So creepy is on Instagram complaining about his poorly boo boo back again ! He said before he hadn’t injured it but now he’s decided it relates to an old skating injury 🙄🙄
He’s such a bleeping baby ! He’ managed to fly to the Maldives and go swimming and diving etc etc with such a poorly sciatica tonsillitis back !!! Has he done any of the physio he was told to do ? Plus hasn’t he been skating since his 24 hours in A&E special !!
I don't think Chris done any physio that he was advised to do. Because he is more bothered about ££££££££££££££££££

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she knows weighted blankets are made especially for each person as it goes by weight. God she’s irritating.
She won't have a clue about this and the need for a weighted blanket to be of very good quality to be effective. The weight of the blanket depends on the weight of the person. I can't see her being able to to do this.

Thanks for that I'm going to have nightmares tonight lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are his fingers such odd shapes
"oh my, Mr Delonge... What wonky fingers you have!"

"all the better to seduce you with, my homies"

I can imagine there will be a very lot of these caravan on the drive trips to come... Sarah will insist the girls were begging her but in reality it's because she's realised she gets a break from Jace.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.