The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about lack of social distancing all huddled up in a caravan really dont see the point they must be desperate for content.

Reactions: 9
Bit of a tight squeeze is it there Sarah getting your seat at the table with all that junk in your trunk 😂😂 you need to cut down on your burritos mate, get some excercise 😂😂😂

You feel so bad taking such a large gift from Laura 🙄 Notice your not giving one away though or putting them back though are you Mrs pants on fire 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw the title and here’s me thinking being stuck in with children who live on a diet of sugar might have been the push Lazy needed to finally get the kids that trampoline she’s been talking about for over two years. I guess not.
Though in fairness, there’s enough tramps in that house as is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They should be tidying the mess in the house instead sleeping in a damp caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would say if it was gifted they paid Mary shortle direct as Mary shortle sent it on the the Inghams, erm as I'm writing this something come to me, has these prams been given by Mary shortle shop itself as a payment for Inghams always promoting store or payment to the girls for working during the tea party and they are saying its gifted so girls don't get classed as working....
If the Prams are shortles that’s exactly what it’ll be. The Inghams are basically sponsored by her shop . She’s posted them because the Inghams can’t go and collect them atm. They’ve not paid for them if they are shortles

• Wow
Reactions: 15
First time poster. Wife says I’m allowed to suggest names for new threads. So here’s my first try....

The Ingham Family #94 - Didn’t have pasta, didn’t have mince. But the fridge has been refilled every day since!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
If I was Sarah and an ifam did indeed spend that much on two prams I would be explaining that whilst it’s a lovely gesture, they couldn’t possibly accept. I’d then send them straight back and ensure they received a refund. Those prams are not needed especially at a time like this when people are struggling financially.
Esme is almost 11, she’ll be going to secondary school in September. She is not going to be pushing a pram around the street then is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I find it odd that people buy them gifts. Imagine finding out your parents have bought a gift for some random scummy mum and dad’s kids?
The might have a contract with Shittle to advertise them. They either will send both of them back or will show one with each girl pushing on her own once around the hous then never to be seen again.

Reactions: 12
If I was Sarah and an ifam did indeed spend that much on two prams I would be explaining that whilst it’s a lovely gesture, they couldn’t possibly accept. I’d then send them straight back and ensure they received a refund. Those prams are not needed especially at a time like this when people are struggling financially.
Esme is almost 11, she’ll be going to secondary school in September. She is not going to be pushing a pram around the street then is she?
That's what I thought, she's surely getting to old for something like that.

Also they skimmed over the prams super quick, was thier even a big thank you?

Reactions: 8
There is no way a fan spent £300 on prams for the girls. There wasn't even a thank you. Total set up.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.