The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not seen one supporter of this family that isn’t either a little kid, and adult with some serious mental health illness or just like Sarah themselves. Not one ‘normal’ sounding person. That’s very disturbing as well.

Reactions: 42
Can someone take that laptop off Isla please. She's been glued to it since they got back from Corona Island. Does she have daily dibs on it or something? Guaranteed a couple of months down the line she will be complaining of headaches due to screen time. Opticians clickbait time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jeeez one of the ifam has posted what she’s just bought on their support page, over £150 worth of their cheap tat, how the hell ade these people affording it all? Especially at the moment

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm so behind with the vlogs so I'm probably repeating what's already been said...

Sarah is so infuriating. Going on about "comment darrn below if enknee one else is subztitooting eneethin for sumptin else cause they don't have t'ingre(edy fat pig)dients to mek wot they wanna".... YES Sarah the whole ducking world you dingbat! EVERYONE!!! this is a global crisis not a hype, not a Seacroft special... Its a pandemic!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Where the hell is prinny! There selling these dog doll things and now prinny has just disappeared- hasn’t been in the garden when they been taking the kids out there? Not indoors....where’s she gone?

Reactions: 11
Where the hell is prinny! There selling these dog doll things and now prinny has just disappeared- hasn’t been in the garden when they been taking the kids out there? Not indoors....where’s she gone?
Still at granny and grandpas but they have not mentioned her once, I’m beginning to think they’ve forgotten they even have her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Sarah should put the house up for sale on Baby&Me. Its about the same price as a blanket, the ifam could bid on it. Get shortle to arrange a raffle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe they put her in the slow cooked bollocknese, along with the baked beans. 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that a serious question? If so it means the person has been on the rob lol. Shoplifting

Ps: I know you already said it was serious but I was worried I was missing the joke
Thank you, call me naive but I honestly didn’t know. I’ve led a sheltered life.

Reactions: 10
My nurse friend just shared a post appealing for people to donate to the baby breast milk bank. Told her to phone Sarah as she can fill a tin bath full of breast milk so surely she could donate to the breast milk bank. Obviously they’d have to agree to “baby and me by Sarah Ingham” stickers on everything, and that the parents will have to buy one of everything from her store in return for her kindness!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That group is gold 😂 we need more daily screenshots for the benefit of us who aren't in the group 😂

It is really sad to see how vulnerable some of these "fans" are, though.
i keep an eye on it, some days it’s very quiet

Reactions: 6
As fast as the rubber Jason’s they were still trying to flog the day before the “tea party in a bag”??

If they are selling so fast why the hype about it! More like trying to force kids and parents to panic buy a stupid teddy when there is 100’s of people dying and getting sick everyday.

All these non-essential online stores should be put offline and banned from abusing the postal service at this time!
ive been thinking about this what if the dog or jace doll has been picked up or shown to someone who didnt know they had symptoms and then its put back on the shelf and sold, doesnt this virus live on fabric and plastic ?

ive been thinking about this what if the dog or jace doll has been picked up or shown to someone who didnt know they had symptoms and then its put back on the shelf and sold, doesnt this virus live on fabric and plastic ?
apparently it stays on surfaces from a while

Reactions: 2
I am surprised Creepy went near to two weeks without complaining about his back or tooth or having the worst tonsilites in the world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.