The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So They have nearly used all the food they had
And they have to go shopping
Whats with the they
Oi Lazy you should not be going anywhere and you certainly dont go shopping as a family you bloody halfwit.

I have delegated myself as the one who does the shopping and pick up medications
For the rest of my family and make sure i can do that in one trip.
Bloody selfish and if i lived on their street i would Dob them in :mad:
exactly I went to Asda today as im buying food for my parents and Mil and there was a couple in front of me , she was draped all over him and then had the cheek to put a mask on when she got inside, anyway when they got to the entrance they where asked about them being in a couple so she got another trolley and said now we are single as brazen as that, she burst out laughing and said its a disgrace that we cant go shopping together, I love nothing more than spending time with my family and the extra pair of hands would have been ideal but I have my very sick father to think of, i wanted to get in and out as quickly as I can, whats the betting the whole family will go when both of them can drive

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Holy tit balls. Someone is on a power trip. Also, what happened to the use of paragraphs?! My brain is fried 🤯
View attachment 101879
Boris quick get the schools opened again and extra English for everyone!! That is beyond shocking but if the cult follow their leaders what else can be expected.

Also Sarah can you teach Izzie about lying: in one of her Q&A's she said she was loving homeschooling and then a few clips later she said she missed her school friends and also her lessons. Which one is it?? I've a pretty good idea. Also bear in mind Sarah its not 'homeschooling' but 'distant learning'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Surely Chris if it was siatica the hospital would of diagnosed that? Stop self-diagnosing!

Over £100 of meat for a family who apprently dont eat red meat. That's a whole load of chicken!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When you guys get hounded by IFAM do you mention his dirty messages and being in the paper to them? What do they say back?

Reactions: 12
Wow! And he has a scratchy throat! He could die you know
Corona!!

I’m glad that their house sale has fallen through, it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving pair of scummy, hard-faced, scamming twats.
Wave bye bye Minghams to the marble floors, gated grounds and Disneyesque windows. 😂

You’re stuck on lockdown in chav palace, that you obviously hate and that you slated to high heaven when you thought that you were moving.

Not a cat in Hell’s chance can they afford to continue with the purchase of the other house now. Don’t they have a whopping great tax bill of at least 60K, that’s still outstanding?

The next few weeks could get very interesting, they’ve got no holidays, no vlog content and now no new house......bring on the fake, forced happiness and the inevitable rants. 🤣
Everyone knows where she lives now too

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well in last nights vid Isabelle displayed excitement over swings and slide equipment that Esme pranked them about. So I would have thought at aged 14 that wouldn’t be something she would be excited about. May have been all an act for the vid
The clip they re-used when saying "Izzy was excited" did not show her face showing excitement. It showed a different part of her body.

I'm disgusted saying it but it's true, Lazy cued it up for Creepy to use it as an opportunity to show their teen daughter's leggings up in her crotch. A camel toe, to put it bluntly. Lazy is just as guilty as Creepy. I bleeping hate the pair of them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
That girl sounds pitiful to me. Very naive and maybe a vulnerable adult perhaps? I don't know I just can't help feeling sorry for her. I'm sorry for all of them really because they've been taken in by these two horrible people. It's sad. They call their fans the ifam. That's a laugh! They don't give a tit about a single member of the bloody ifam! All they care about is how much money they can get out of them.😞

Reactions: 9
"18 No physic readings at all"

Me:

Hi all, Recent lurker and as of now no longer testing positive for the dreaded covid virus, I can tell you it’s absolute hell to suffer. Has anyone else noticed the hell of a lot of sneezing going on in their most recent attempts to “make memories”. Brings back pre covid memories for me anyway. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them has it.

You guys are absolutely brightening my day though with your always brilliant comments, killing myself laughing mostly so thank you for the excellent work! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Im supposed to move out in june as my landlady wants the house back, so im hoping im still able to move on time, but dont know if estate agents will still be open, as id like to look at the houses before saying yes etc
My husbands an estate agent and his business and others have closed and aren’t doing viewings. The government have said that nobody should move until they advise its safe to do so, so unless this situation clears up by June you may have to stay put.
It’s currently illegal to evict someone at the moment though, so you won’t be homeless.

Reactions: 9
When you guys get hounded by IFAM do you mention his dirty messages and being in the paper to them? What do they say back?
I haven’t but from what I’ve seen it’s usually something like “he’s not in prison so it isn’t true!!”
They genuinely don’t believe it’s true.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sounds like a reasonable forecast for their 2020 balance sheet, at current trajectory.
What butcher would let them buy that amount of meat 🤔

Good evening Chris & Sarah
THANK YOU for finally listening and putting SHOES and a COAT on baby Jason.
Next step now is to try and get up and ready for the day BEFORE lunchtime, remember what I said about keeping to a routine.
I know you're trying really hard with feeding your family and having to substitute foods is new to you but while you were sunning yourself a very lot of people were already doing that, so please try not to think you've come up with a new idea. Did you not wonder when you went to the supermarket why there was a shortage of flour etc, little clue for you, people CAN MAKE BREAD and quite easily if you know how to use your kitchen.
Chris, please please please stay away from your GP, A&E and DENTIST for your sciatica, upcoming tonsillitis and upcoming toothache. Perhaps you need to address your prescribed pain medication addiction.
Also Chris try not to say 'Coronavirus' on your 'episodes' you will LOSE money, your accounts clearly show you can't afford to.
Chris & Sarah, stop LYING to your cult members. I know they're only children but take responsibility as their leaders.
Banks haven't 'stopped' lending people mortgages, people in already secure chains in proceeding sales. They are not taking on 'new' applications and have tightened up lending criteria, ie looking bigger deposits even as much as 40%.
You DO NOT need a DELIVERY company to move house, you need a REMOVAL company.
Van rental companies HAVE NOT stopped trading. Have a little look online and you'll see they're still operating albeit on a smaller scale.
And please explain why your house move fell through properly. How can someone further down a chain pull out and the whole chain collapse??? YOUR BUYER WAS THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAIN and she was a CASH BUYER. Obviously I do know how it all works, but your lies catch you out time and time again.
LIARS NEED TO HAVE DAMN GOOD MEMORIES!!!
Personally I think the cash buyer who originally bought the house had already pulled out. If you watch the vlog where creepy is fixing the outside light he says he'll get it fixed for the NEW Buyer wouldn't you just say for the buyer🤔 it's just a thought I had a the time

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My husbands an estate agent and his business and others have closed and aren’t doing viewings. The government have said that nobody should move until they advise its safe to do so, so unless this situation clears up by June you may have to stay put.
It’s currently illegal to evict someone at the moment though, so you won’t be homeless.
Thank you, im hoping i can be moved by mid august latest

Reactions: 3
Good evening Chris & Sarah
THANK YOU for finally listening and putting SHOES and a COAT on baby Jason.
Next step now is to try and get up and ready for the day BEFORE lunchtime, remember what I said about keeping to a routine.
I know you're trying really hard with feeding your family and having to substitute foods is new to you but while you were sunning yourself a very lot of people were already doing that, so please try not to think you've come up with a new idea. Did you not wonder when you went to the supermarket why there was a shortage of flour etc, little clue for you, people CAN MAKE BREAD and quite easily if you know how to use your kitchen.
Chris, please please please stay away from your GP, A&E and DENTIST for your sciatica, upcoming tonsillitis and upcoming toothache. Perhaps you need to address your prescribed pain medication addiction.
Also Chris try not to say 'Coronavirus' on your 'episodes' you will LOSE money, your accounts clearly show you can't afford to.
Chris & Sarah, stop LYING to your cult members. I know they're only children but take responsibility as their leaders.
Banks haven't 'stopped' lending people mortgages, people in already secure chains in proceeding sales. They are not taking on 'new' applications and have tightened up lending criteria, ie looking bigger deposits even as much as 40%.
You DO NOT need a DELIVERY company to move house, you need a REMOVAL company.
Van rental companies HAVE NOT stopped trading. Have a little look online and you'll see they're still operating albeit on a smaller scale.
And please explain why your house move fell through properly. How can someone further down a chain pull out and the whole chain collapse??? YOUR BUYER WAS THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAIN and she was a CASH BUYER. Obviously I do know how it all works, but your lies catch you out time and time again.
LIARS NEED TO HAVE DAMN GOOD MEMORIES!!!
Two people on my road moved house this last week and got moving vans! They have had a long time to move all before lockdown and corona. Yes it can take a long time to move, but corona and lockdown is there perfect excuse

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'd expect half a pig for that.

The most she can cook is a Bolognese and a bacon butty. Don't think I've ever seen them cook chicken 🤷

Reactions: 11
Completely agree. I've likened Sarah to Rose West for a while. Sociopath, controlling, zero motherly instinct, uses her kids for he own gains (financial in this case), signs of munchausen by proxy, manipulating very young 'ifam', narcissistic
Or Dee Dee Blanchard (gypsy rose mum). Scamming everyone, telling lies, profiting from said lies and exploiting her children.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.