The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you haters if creepy gets corona now it’s all your fault!!! I’m gonna have a very lot of fun ringing Levi on you haterzzzzzz
I❤Creepy🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Top trumps on illnesses. Haha I'd love to go up against Chris on that one. I'm sure a lot of us would.

Chris has sciatica and a very small penis, the two together make for a very unhappy man.

(Not making light of anyone's illnesses, I wish all Tattlers the best)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
head cases
Poor girl.. Its actually very sad. This girl could have a terrible homelife and thinks the inghams are perfect. These are the poor kids that scumbag Sarah takes advantage of.. Flogging her cheap tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Chris has sciatica and a very small penis, the two together make for a very unhappy man.

(Not making light of anyone's illnesses, I wish all Tattlers the best)
Wow! And he has a scratchy throat! He could die you know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thoughts: ran out of milk umm maybe don't use it all in a tin bathtub for a photo shoot for views
Ordered a ton of meat what are you going to cook? Can't wait to see this
Time for families to be together? We are together because we are out of work with no income so we can't buy food and the necessities to live
You will have to go out to food shop? You've been doing that daily so F off!
Homeschooling? That's what you call what your girls are doing? Come see what my children are doing. 4 hrs minimum including internet chats with teachers, research papers and remote learning where teachers were trained and mandated to implement😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
£180 worth of sausages and mince

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Many schools and teachers have said not to force children to do any work. That they learn through play and helping at home. That this time is stressful enough without parents having to fight their child to do it and some parents are still working full time. Children are going through so much right now as are the adults. My children enjoy doing the work, except my 12 year old who has autism. He does some but not much. My eldest is in first year of a levels and is doing set work each day. But if they were not I wouldn’t be stressing and I won’t judge other parents if they can’t or don’t make their child do school work. The schools will allow for this and help them catch up when they do go back to school.
Yeah but we all know that’s not the reason the Inghams won’t be doing it. It’s because they are too idle and need the girls to spend their time making content to make them money

Reactions: 10
£180 worth of sausages and mince
I was just about to post that it was £180 worth of sossijes for the casserole.

twitterings
Whoever that is had better be prepared for the Ifam Army and their appalling grammar coming for them. I've had to bat a few off recently with cold hard facts and screenshots. They are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Got another one on my case at the moment. Think I need to start making better use of the block button tbh, their idiocy is tiring.

Reactions: 16
Good evening Chris & Sarah
THANK YOU for finally listening and putting SHOES and a COAT on baby Jason.
Next step now is to try and get up and ready for the day BEFORE lunchtime, remember what I said about keeping to a routine.
I know you're trying really hard with feeding your family and having to substitute foods is new to you but while you were sunning yourself a very lot of people were already doing that, so please try not to think you've come up with a new idea. Did you not wonder when you went to the supermarket why there was a shortage of flour etc, little clue for you, people CAN MAKE BREAD and quite easily if you know how to use your kitchen.
Chris, please please please stay away from your GP, A&E and DENTIST for your sciatica, upcoming tonsillitis and upcoming toothache. Perhaps you need to address your prescribed pain medication addiction.
Also Chris try not to say 'Coronavirus' on your 'episodes' you will LOSE money, your accounts clearly show you can't afford to.
Chris & Sarah, stop LYING to your cult members. I know they're only children but take responsibility as their leaders.
Banks haven't 'stopped' lending people mortgages, people in already secure chains in proceeding sales. They are not taking on 'new' applications and have tightened up lending criteria, ie looking bigger deposits even as much as 40%.
You DO NOT need a DELIVERY company to move house, you need a REMOVAL company.
Van rental companies HAVE NOT stopped trading. Have a little look online and you'll see they're still operating albeit on a smaller scale.
And please explain why your house move fell through properly. How can someone further down a chain pull out and the whole chain collapse??? YOUR BUYER WAS THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAIN and she was a CASH BUYER. Obviously I do know how it all works, but your lies catch you out time and time again.
LIARS NEED TO HAVE DAMN GOOD MEMORIES!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
he did say coronavirus in the blog.
It really really makes my laugh so hard when you see people saying stuff like ‘if you haven’t got anything nice to say blah blah blah’ in a comment where they are attacking someone. Do these daft idiots not realise they are doing the exact same thing that they are trying to tell someone else not to do? I can’t stand hypocrites. Or liars. Sarah and her weird mother in law and nasty ugly creepy husband are both these things and far worse. I’ve never seen an uglier man than Chris.

Reactions: 16
Wow.. They are such liars!!.. So it was a cash buyer with no chain.. Also they said in this log they needed to sell their house to move forward with the new purchase. Ha ha ha.. As if!!! They are going nowhere till that place sells! I don't believe they were ever going to move.. The whole thing is one big lie after another.
I reckon they couldn’t find anywhere to live as they had to high expectations and couldn’t afford it plus the new buyer probably found out what twats they dare and got a better house!

Reactions: 8
Eh up! The controlling admin is losing her tit!
View attachment 101754
And this is why kids shouldn’t be allowed on Facebook. This girl cant string a sentence together. sarah is disgusting for manipulating young kids like this to have ‘support groups’ for her nasty little family. It’s just gross. I don’t see any adults making these groups. Or monitoring them. This puts lots of children in a very vulnerable situation. In years to come we will have so many of them realising what they have done and telling all. It is just so disturbing to see it really is. Sarah should stay well clear of anyone else’s children and stop using them for her own benefit. She is as bad as her poncy husband. I really do hope they read hear and see what real grownups think about them. I would take an adults opinion of me over a kids who doesn’t even have a fully developed brain and can be manipulated with a jumper

FFS 🙄🙈😂 after the tit went down and the admin called her mum to calm down 🙈🙈🤔... A few words of wisdom from a teenage "ifam"
I think I was just sick in my mouth a bit. This is just vile. ‘We are the ifam’ we are here to support the inghams 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢 they all need their heads checking. And lazy and poncy go along with this? Bet they laugh their heads off.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.