The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts: ran out of milk umm maybe don't use it all in a tin bathtub for a photo shoot for views
Ordered a ton of meat what are you going to cook? Can't wait to see this
Time for families to be together? We are together because we are out of work with no income so we can't buy food and the necessities to live
You will have to go out to food shop? You've been doing that daily so F off!
Homeschooling? That's what you call what your girls are doing? Come see what my children are doing. 4 hrs minimum including internet chats with teachers, research papers and remote learning where teachers were trained and mandated to implement😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Completely agree. I've likened Sarah to Rose West for a while. Sociopath, controlling, zero motherly instinct, uses her kids for he own gains (financial in this case), signs of munchausen by proxy, manipulating very young 'ifam', narcissistic
It’s not normal behaviour. I also don’t like how Chris and Isabelle are together it makes me uneasy I have a step dad who I love dearly but we don’t act like that.

Reactions: 14
does anyone know is isabelle still see's her biological dad? Also did we ever learn much about her biological dad like does he have more kids etc? Can't find anything anywhere

Reactions: 5
Glad you sa

Glad you said this I have thought like this for a while, this could be harsh if me but they remind me Fred and rose west in some of their ways 🤷‍♀️
Yes yes yes I was actually going to mention that in my post but thought I
does anyone know is isabelle still see's her biological dad? Also did we ever learn much about her biological dad like does he have more kids etc? Can't find anything anywhere
No she doesn't see him and yes 1 younger brother.

Reactions: 6
Im supposed to move out in june as my landlady wants the house back, so im hoping im still able to move on time, but dont know if estate agents will still be open, as id like to look at the houses before saying yes etc
Check with various agencies, I believe a lot are showing virtual tours of rented properties, and also quite a few agents seem to be giving reduced rent for a few months.

Reactions: 4
Serious question

“WHAT IS FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT?”

only discovered tattle at Christmas and have been binging. Promise only on tattle not vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Check with various agencies, I believe a lot are showing virtual tours of rented properties, and also quite a few agents seem to be giving reduced rent for a few months.
Oh wow, thanks, didnt know that. I'll definitely be looking into doing that when my partner is off work. Thanks again

Reactions: 5
Serious question

“WHAT IS FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT?”

only discovered tattle at Christmas and have been binging. Promise only on tattle not vlogs.
Is that a serious question? If so it means the person has been on the rob lol. Shoplifting

Ps: I know you already said it was serious but I was worried I was missing the joke

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If the Inghams are offering virtual tours I'm up for it, I want to see that nursery!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And Sarah the Stacey wannabee is at it again! Trying to be like Stacey in her last insta story. It’s getting really embarrassing how much of a fan girl she is for Stacey! Difference is stacey is genuine, her laughs genuine. Sarah’s is ridiculously fake. Even the way Isla looks at her when she starts cackling in the story

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.