The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you OK? What she's done to you is pure evil she knows she can get her army on people and she can sit back looking so innocent she's an absolute unhinged witch
I'm fine. Not letting a bunch of brainwashed idiots get to me. Crazy the stuff they're coming out with though. I guess there's no reasoning with stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Report it to Instagram
We’ve said it before and you should say it again; GDPR!!!!!!! You are privately messaging a COMPANY on Instagram with concerns. It is so bloody unprofessional to then share that message on her personal Instagram to all of her followers; especially leaving your name in. Obviously learnt nothing from the Nuby saga or just don’t give a tit as they never see any repercussions

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We’ve said it before and you should say it again; GDPR!!!!!!! You are privately messaging a COMPANY on Instagram with concerns. It is so bloody unprofessional to then share that message on her personal Instagram to all of her followers; especially leaving your name in. Obviously learnt nothing from the Nuby saga or just don’t give a tit as they never see any repercussions
The Inghams think they can do what they want whenever they want I can't believe that she shows people's full names with out their knowledge.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The horrendous vile cow good mind to break isolation and go a brain the witch! Come on karma where are you the inghams need a good dose of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I messaged Sarah on her personal Instagram account just before March purely asking if her blankets were safety tested, instead of a reply, she must have “passed me to the wolves” who are her ifam, and one of them messaged me saying is the blanket going to be used to cover your daughters ugly face (my profile pic was me and my baby daughter) they are all an evil group

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I think we all know they take turns in going out, they obviously know their precious "ifam" aren't very bright and believe anything they say. The rest of us aren't so stupid. What's important, eating... No. Staying safe..... No. Self isolating.... No Ingham family notebook.... Yes, hell yes. Let me order one that's the thing that's going to get us all through this tough time. Now is one going to be enough?
Maybe we should all remind her #bekind. I often wonder who actually is worse. Her or her husband.
Easy in my opinion Sarah is worse, yes Chris is a very big teenage groomer yes he's a very strange man child, what he's doing to Isabelle I hate to think but that being said Sarah allows that to happen, Sarah is fine with her husband going on mystery trips with her daughter, she's fine chris is different with Isabelle, everything Chris does is so wrong and disgusting yet Sarah wholeheartedly allows and accepts and defends him, so with that, plus her passive aggressive attitude, the fake laughter, the control of her daughters, her mental irrational behaviour, I think Sarah is just peaking Chris. We know about Sarah's brother she visited him, we know about creepy, I've said it before I think Sarah is so disgusting I think she's a supporter of her husband and brothers behaviour. I think she's a feeder of everything ( for once I don't mean food with her 🤣} I think she gets kicks out of it all

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are you OK? What she's done to you is pure evil she knows she can get her army on people and she can sit back looking so innocent she's an absolute unhinged witch
I would like to know how much of an eye these parents of ifam are keeping on what their children are doing. Do they even know that they are sending hate on behalf of Inghams.

Reactions: 6
Maybe we should all remind her #bekind. I often wonder who actually is worse. Her or her husband.
They both fully deserve each other.

is it the office or home?
She’s delibrately put old office videos up to try and wind up the ‘trolls’ and so she can post passive aggressive tit back to them. Like she’s nothing better to do like homeschool her girls or look after her baby.

Reactions: 25
I agree. Sarah and Chris will be straight on to the head demanding they don't pay the fees for this term as they are at home for the rest of the school Yr. The head will argue that they still have to pay.. They are being sent work packages home and the school still needs fees to continue. All parents will still be expected to pay.. Most will understand this.
Sarah will go full Seacroft on the head throwing in the c word eccetera eccetera.. And Chris will tell the head.. Hell no.. To paying the fees.. And they will withdraw the girls in a massive strop whilst threatening the school with levis letters.
They will then home school from September onwards.. And travel the world in their chavavan.
The end.
No charavaning if we remain on lockdown or Europe won’t free up its borders. Happy days Creepy and Lazy the rules do apply. Hope they’re find for breaking them to go to B and M

Reactions: 12
It’s a wonder where Isla gets her bratty attitude from... being bitchy on Instagram Stories right in front of her.

Great home schooling.

View attachment 101598
I just screenshotted this to say exactly the same. She is awful. Who acts like that in front of their child? What a bad example she sets, she’s more immature and much more spiteful than those kids. They don’t stand a chance with a mother like her. Vile.

Reactions: 19
Yes. This.
I’ve said the same before.

Sarah Ingham Official, is a monetised business account not a personal profile. She makes money from that account which will be under the umbrella of the Ingham Family Ltd and therefore she’s breaking the law by sharing private communication.

infact she’s inviting her fans to maliciously communicate with you. One of chris’ favourite sayings. Report them for GDPR breach

I messaged Sarah on her personal Instagram account just before March purely asking if her blankets were safety tested, instead of a reply, she must have “passed me to the wolves” who are her ifam, and one of them messaged me saying is the blanket going to be used to cover your daughters ugly face (my profile pic was me and my baby daughter) they are all an evil group
As above she broke data protection laws. Report her

you don’t see tesco or any other company no matter how small airing people’s names who have sent them messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just screenshotted this to say exactly the same. She is awful. Who acts like that in front of their child? What a bad example she sets, she’s more immature and much more spiteful than those kids. They don’t stand a chance with a mother like her. Vile.
I wonder how Isla. behaves at school?

Reactions: 3
So far on Facebook I've seen two extremes. Some parents taking it too far and having very strict 9-3 (some longer) regimes in place. Unnecessary, as home educating takes a lot less hours. Then others that aren't making their children do any work whatsoever. I agree a happy medium is needed.

The Inghams should be used to home educating by now with the "amount of school work they do whilst on holiday". But they've proven that the holiday schoolwork never existed, as they talk as if learning outside of school is all new to them.
mine are set work for the days timetable but are getting it done in around 2 hours

Reactions: 3
I'd happily have apologised if she explained it was old footage but she's just a vile person and just attacks. She knew exactly what she was doing when she put the story up without blurring out my name
You should report her- she’s quick to report others - hence only review if you want to lick my ass- baby and me trust pilot reviews lol.

Reactions: 10
They both fully deserve each other.

She’s delibrately put old office videos up to try and wind up the ‘trolls’ and so she can post passive aggressive tit back to them. Like she’s nothing better to do like homeschool her girls or look after her baby.
They are as bad as each other.
As my grandad used to say

‘ ITS A PITY TO SPOIL TWO HOMES’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.