The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when the minghams went awol for a day in Manchester on the 17th Feb and they didn't vlog? Then they said they were waiting to see if they were allowed to show the footage of what they had been doing? Well, I've just found out, watching another vlogger they were in the background, Sarah and the girls!

View attachment 101654View attachment 101655View attachment 101656
The Inghams. Who never mention football or being into football? Shows that they’ll literally go to anything. Wonder why they didn’t upload, maybe Man City found out who they were and told them not to

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone remember when the minghams went awol for a day in Manchester on the 17th Feb and they didn't vlog? Then they said they were waiting to see if they were allowed to show the footage of what they had been doing? Well, I've just found out, watching another vlogger they were in the background, Sarah and the girls!

Shame on MAN CITY CLUB.Inghams never shown slightest interest in football.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Wow nice find!! I remember someone at the time here said man City were doing something and they hoped wasn't that!

Reactions: 20
What I love the most is its now glaringly obvious something went down that day. This vloggers uploaded their content ages ago. Where's yours l'inghams?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow nice find!! I remember someone at the time here said man City were doing something and they hoped wasn't that!
Anything for a freebie, hey lazy. Come on girls we getting a free lunch courtsey of man city 🤬😡

Reactions: 15
I’m not on Instagram- what happened after the lady commented about having a hubby in 70s etc?! Did Chris reply?

Reactions: 7
Ha, just been reading the description of that woman's vlog... It explains how it's to raise awareness for women's football and how they have a charity that will send any girl a football etc. Yet again a charity doesn't even want their publicity 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So they house fallen through what they expect they probley cheesed of waiting or realised who they are so they want to ge landlord of there house oh well let's see what happens she def does read here explanation of the milk

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... We all knew it was coming.. House move was never going to happen. They are brooookkkeeee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.