The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a wonder where Isla gets her bratty attitude from... being bitchy on Instagram Stories right in front of her.

Great home schooling.

View attachment 101598
Sad. Isla will grow up to be a petty spiteful bleep just like her. This is probably the only time she feels so powerful and in control, knowing she can just point a finger and all the children will attack whoever she points at. Honestly talk all the tit you want but why not blur the name out? What do you gain? Sad person

Reactions: 25
I'd happily have apologised if she explained it was old footage but she's just a vile person and just attacks. She knew exactly what she was doing when she put the story up without blurring out my name

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I'd happily have apologised if she explained it was old footage but she's just a vile person and just attacks. She knew exactly what she was doing when she put the story up without blurring out my name
You have nothing to apologise for whereas Lazy has plenty to apologise for. She replies however she wants yet moans if it’s done to her. She’s just vile.

Reactions: 13
Omg just seen Sarah's stories. What an absolute nasty piece of work she is, why does she feel she has to respond to a comment that's private and make it public. Sarah you are the bully, and doing it in front of isla who is already Bradfords biggest brat... Your teaching her that it's OK to be horrible. You could respond privately and sort the issue out with dignity, the poster of the comment wrote to you privately,..where are your morals and dignity. I'm actually so concerned for your mentality it's so disturbed and unhinged. Your just crying out for attention and appreciation comments. Hope the person who wrote that comment is OK and high 5 for questioning her.

Reactions: 35
Omg just seen Sarah's stories. What an absolute nasty piece of work she is, why does she feel she has to respond to a comment that's private and make it public. Sarah you are the bully, and doing it in front of isla who is already Bradfords biggest brat... Your teaching her that it's OK to be horrible. You could respond privately and sort the issue out with dignity, the poster of the comment wrote to you privately,..where are your morals and dignity. I'm actually so concerned for your mentality it's so disturbed and unhinged. Your just crying out for attention and appreciation comments. Hope the person who wrote that comment is OK and high 5 for questioning her.
This was me. I'm now being hounded by the Ifam cult

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hey Lazy, don't forget to put one of those space blankets aside for your nephew like you promised you would 😉

Who picked up the stock from the office then? Who's shipping it out and from where? Don't try and be a cocky witch when you know you've broken isolation rules, you absolute slug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Its so annoying that so many parents today disregard a childs education
We have a local Covid 19 group on facebook and the number of parents
saying that the kids are not doing the homework packs is astounding
Yes i agree that they should be making it fun to cut the boredom. but there has to be a happy medium
and a bit of structure, for the kids this is not a holiday.
My Daughter and I have set the rules around my Grandaughter doing her homework
and it is working well just pure Lazyness and Selfish. :mad:
great for you and your daughter. Myself and husband are key workers and although we’re able to work from home we’ve had to mobilise to new ways of working, reassure our teams and keep our services going for patients and residents. My sons education has suffered but we are keeping healthy and happy but most definitely not lazy or selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey Lazy, don't forget to put one of those space blankets aside for your nephew like you promised you would 😉

Who picked up the stock from the office then? Who's shipping it out and from where? Don't try and be a cocky witch when you know you've broken isolation rules, you absolute slug.
LOVE THAT SLUG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
great for you and your daughter. Myself and husband are key workers and although we’re able to work from home we’ve had to mobilise to new ways of working, reassure our teams and keep our services going for patients and residents. My sons education has suffered but we are keeping healthy and happy but most definitely not lazy or selfish
I Would not Compare you or your line of work as being Lazy and selfish Thank you for what you are doing
My observation was made on a facebook page local to my area and not in general.
Most of the people i actually know and they have absolutely no excuse for not
Encouraging their Children to do the homework set
They don't work so yes they are Very Lazy and very Selfish :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

So they can find someone to go to the office and drop all the stock around but can’t get anyone to drop shopping off.......ok then 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think we all know they take turns in going out, they obviously know their precious "ifam" aren't very bright and believe anything they say. The rest of us aren't so stupid. What's important, eating... No. Staying safe..... No. Self isolating.... No Ingham family notebook.... Yes, hell yes. Let me order one that's the thing that's going to get us all through this tough time. Now is one going to be enough?

Reactions: 21
This was me. I'm now being hounded by the Ifam cult
Are you OK? What she's done to you is pure evil she knows she can get her army on people and she can sit back looking so innocent she's an absolute unhinged witch

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are you OK? What she's done to you is pure evil she knows she can get her army on people and she can sit back looking so innocent she's an absolute unhinged witch
Maybe we should all remind her #bekind. I often wonder who actually is worse. Her or her husband.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.