The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messages still coming thick and fast. I've been called a jealous hater to a big fat c u n t that should go die! But Sarah doesn't encourage bullying

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
is it the office or home?
sorry lol website established

Messages still coming thick and fast. I've been called a jealous hater to a big fat c u n t that should go die! But Sarah doesn't encourage bullying
plus screenshot even if you just send to my private i’ll stick them all over twitter if you want

Reactions: 12
Not screen shotting as that makes me no better than her. I genuinely pity the ifam though. There's something not quite right with them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its so annoying that so many parents today disregard a childs education
We have a local Covid 19 group on facebook and the number of parents
saying that the kids are not doing the homework packs is astounding
Yes i agree that they should be making it fun to cut the boredom. but there has to be a happy medium
and a bit of structure, for the kids this is not a holiday.
My Daughter and I have set the rules around my Grandaughter doing her homework
and it is working well just pure Lazyness and Selfish. :mad:
You are so right. There appears to be a sense of ‘its extra holiday’ or ‘its not important!. This is far from true. It’s the teachers I feel sorry for. When it’s over the blame for low academic achievement/ progress will be pointed to them and not the idle parents like the Ingham’s

Reactions: 10
I am reporting her though as she knew damn well what she was subjecting me to by putting my account out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Well in last nights vid Isabelle displayed excitement over swings and slide equipment that Esme pranked them about. So I would have thought at aged 14 that wouldn’t be something she would be excited about. May have been all an act for the vid, but I agree not good for mental health going forward.

Sarah doesn’t like the thought of her children growing up. She babies them. I mean look at Isla even Sarah has admitted to not wanting iddy biddy Isla to get bigger. She can’t do that to them. She has to let them grow and be their own human beings! Sarah doesn’t want to be left alone with Chris
Who would???????????

Reactions: 1
I am reporting her though as she knew damn well what she was subjecting me to by putting my account out there.
Good for you. She calls us trolls yet we have the decency to blank out the names of Ifam when we post their inane warblings. I don't blank out names if it's a channel because they are putting themselves 'out there' but I always blank out the names of individuals.

Hi Steve, your daughter in law is a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Who's joining in ?? 😉🤣

Ooh, I hope some of the questions are:

1) How much profit does Sarah make on each Alibaba blanket?
2) Where is Prinny?
3) When are the Inghams moving?
4) When you add together the ages of the girls Chris groomed, what's the total?
5) how many hours was Chris held at Australian Immigration?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
They've definitely broke the isolation rules. Someone needs to save the stories and report her to West Yorkshire Police. No way should they get away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A few Ifam actually asked me if the inghams were expected to not leave the house for 2 weeks just because they went on holiday. Apparently I'm saying they should starve! If they hadn't of gone away during a global pandemic then maybe they'd have been a bit more prepared and as for me expected them to stay home for 2 weeks then yes that's exactly what they should be doing. I'm also talking bull by saying that I've not left my house in 11 days and that I won't be allowed to leave until June as the government would never tell someone to do that. I actually despair with the mentality of these people

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Sarah said in the Disneyland Paris vlog that the fees were £25k

That's fine in 2018 when they took in £120k but in 2019 they only made £45k.

Once the restrictions on travel are lifted they'll be out of their house, living full time in the chavavan as part of their 'travel channel' (🙄) and the kids wont darken the door of any school again nevermind private school
Don't you know Isabelle and Esme will make it big doing those horrendous skits! Who needs school!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when the minghams went awol for a day in Manchester on the 17th Feb and they didn't vlog? Then they said they were waiting to see if they were allowed to show the footage of what they had been doing? Well, I've just found out, watching another vlogger they were in the background, Sarah and the girls!

Screenshot_20200330-135037_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20200330-134752_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20200330-135054_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.