The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh how joooosy!!

Ifam getting jealous that they can't afford to send some grotty prams. I think it's so disrespectful that they didn't even take them out the boxes. Just flung them to the side for another day.

“An old blade injury”!!! 😆 😆
So freakin cool man!
I have a sneaky feeling the bad back is down to his flabby, middle aged tubby tyre around his middle!
Or his swollen male mammary glands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t be difficult

Isabelle will need a full sized pram soon enough I fear. Early motherhood is probably her only career choice. Harsh but I fear correct
Maybe that’s why Lazy keeps her away from friends and going out with them. The fear of Izzy having a baby of her own meaning she’ll have to actually parent the others?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just had a really horrible thought. Hope Laura didn't pay using Klarna payments plan for those prams.

Maybe that’s why Lazy keeps her away from friends and going out with them. The fear of Izzy having a baby of her own meaning she’ll have to actually parent the others?
Didn't Sarah's mum have her when she was 17? No idea why that's even relevant, just popped into my mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She won't have a clue about this and the need for a weighted blanket to be of very good quality to be effective. The weight of the blanket depends on the weight of the person. I can't see her being able to to do this.

Thanks for that I'm going to have nightmares tonight lol
What a twit. Here we go again. Bet he will be at a&e soon

And I bet it costs a hell of a lot more now he's bigger. Adults ones are expensive at the best of times. I can't imagine the overpriced tag Sarah will smack on it. As mentioned exhaustively here, it won't be a safe product. They are justifiabley an expensive product because of the materials that go into them, the time and effort to ensure they are fit for purpouse.

So is she getting her shipments in again now seen as China is starting to get back up and running. Funny that!
Yep over £100. I can’t afford it.

Reactions: 2
Isla would really look lovely with short hair. When the pandemic is over give your girls and yourself a haircut!! What's the bet that she'll be moaning she wants to get it cut now though and everywhere is shut
They have totally wrecked hers and jace with dummies. Her teeth! And his will be the same.

Reactions: 5
To be fair going to get prinny would mean they would’ve had to go to Chris’s parents house and be in contact. I can’t fault them for not getting prinny, tbh. Prinny is probably having a ball anyway, she’s better off there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think their garden is utterly depressing? Looks like a prison exercise yard.
No plants, and despite all their supposed disposable income, no play equipment for the girls.
How can they buy jace that plastic thing without ever buying one single piece of equipment for the girls?
I know some people don’t bother with plants but at least fill it with fun stuff for the kids.
Their garden represents their personalities, bland and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Evening Chris & Sarah
Sarah, you've let me down and you were doing well. The girls upstairs showering and getting ready for the day, it was LUNCHTIME, half the day was over!!!
Little 'mothering' tip for you. To remove marker pen from skin you can use any of the following, hairspray, hand sanitiser, mozzie repellent (oh you didn't have any in the Maldives, I remember poor Izzie's legs), or nail polish remover. Obviously put any of them on a cloth and not directly onto your child's skin. The fact it is a child I would recommend, olive oil, coconut oil or baby oil (Chris looks like he uses a lot of it, so ask him). You're welcome.
That 'butchery' delivery you got, should have had it in the freezer yesterday, but another little tip for you is, put the mince in a freezer bad and not straight into the freezer in the tray and flimsy plastic that it comes in because the flimsy plastic can get torn/ripped easily and then your food will get 'freezer burn' (its the dehydration on the surface due to exposure to air), it won't kill you but may not taste the same.
Chris, thank you for showing me the cupboard under the sink DOES NOT APPEAR to have a child safety lock. I only asked you that last night so thanks for the quick response. Glad baby Jason wasn't hurt but no one should be chasing him, he's trying to run while he is still unsteady on his feet.
Sarah, I thought you were still 'homeschooling' this week and not starting the Easter Holidays? Surely you should have had your little getaway last weekend but I suppose you're so used to taking the girls out of SCHOOL, it was second nature of you to do it again.
So a 'fan' sent the girls two new prams. More LIES. I think it was advertising for your mate Mary. Strange coincidence that your 'fan' bought the last two that was in STOCK. How lucky was your 'fan'. You do know your mate Mary was selling them for £150 each but yet you could have bought them in Panache Kids for £95!!!! Obviously now know why you're all mates, robbing b*&^%@*&'s the pair of you.
Chris, was glad to see you took the thick jacket/fleece whatever it is of Jason in the house, now educate your wife that he doesn't need to be wearing it indoors. She seems to totally get it wrong, wrap up warm indoors, go outdoors shoeless and no jacket!! and nice to see you pulled his hood up outside.
Are your finally realising the GLOBAL PANDEMIC because you mentioned Sarah that 'you're scared of the situation', I don't think many people would be scared of 'winning the lottery'.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So creepy is on Instagram complaining about his poorly boo boo back again ! He said before he hadn’t injured it but now he’s decided it relates to an old skating injury 🙄🙄
He’s such a bleeping baby ! He’ managed to fly to the Maldives and go swimming and diving etc etc with such a poorly sciatica tonsillitis back !!! Has he done any of the physio he was told to do ? Plus hasn’t he been skating since his 24 hours in A&E special !!
he needs to grow up
That’s his drop in he towel face

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think their garden is utterly depressing? Looks like a prison exercise yard.
No plants, and despite all their supposed disposable income, no play equipment for the girls.
How can they buy jace that plastic thing without ever buying one single piece of equipment for the girls?
I know some people don’t bother with plants but at least fill it with fun stuff for the kids.
Their garden represents their personalities, bland and boring.
Totally agree my little boy is 2 we have a slide swing small trampoline and then little cars and tractors.

Reactions: 8
They are so rude with stuff they get sent !! I don’t watch very often so haven’t seen the prams but I’ve always felt they are ungrateful and rude about gifts 🎁
It’s always oh here a bunch of stuff stuffed in a bag we’ve lost the tags and we don’t know who they are from etc etc
Also when they had the storage unit they would be so lazy to go and pick up the stuff they had been sent and then too lazy to even look at the stuff ! So so rude !! Why the ifam send them stuff I have no idea !!
I’m thinking back to when they decided to use their ifam extra channel to show them opening fan mail. It started off well, but then it obviously became too much of a chore. You’d get the little ifam asking in the comments if they received their letters or gifts etc. Once they went to the storage locker and there were just piles of letters and packages unopened yet still they were being sent more. It’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.