The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were splitting that meat down into portions? I'm curious as to why we never saw an unboxing of this meat, I'd have like to have seen it. She could have done a little time lapse of her butchery-ing it up into portions. But nope, nothing. Why?

I’m thinking back to when they decided to use their ifam extra channel to show them opening fan mail. It started off well, but then it obviously became too much of a chore. You’d get the little ifam asking in the comments if they received their letters or gifts etc. Once they went to the storage locker and there were just piles of letters and packages unopened yet still they were being sent more. It’s unbelievable.
I was watching one of these not so long back... The girls and skinny Sarah huddled on a picnic table in the storage unit unpacking mountains of ifam mail. At one point they discussed using it for challenges and putting all the ifam artwork up in the background, getting comfy seating area. I think they went as far as decorating with a few pieces of mail then got bored and decided it wasn't practical.

Reactions: 14
Totally agree my little boy is 2 we have a slide swing small trampoline and then little cars and tractors.
I mean don’t get me wrong I don’t think garden toys are a parenting must have, but if you have the space and money and not bothered about creating a perfect flowery garden then it seems obvious to use the space for the kids like you have. We have plants for the wildlife, and a trampoline and only have a small garden, but we do have a park directly opposite our house, so until now it’s never been necessary because we just literally cross the road and there’s swings and climbing frames. But if we had the money to burn like the inghams and their garden then I would have the whole works!

Reactions: 5
At the risk of getting really annoyed at Fringey Saville.....

Can you explain what you mean about the wristbands?
Sarah promised a % of profits made from the sale of their 'be kind,always' wristbands would be donated to a mental health charity

Sarah promised a % of profits made from the sale of their 'be kind,always' wristbands would be donated to a mental health charity
Sorry just to jump in... ALL profits from the wristbands. And I won't accept a fraction of a percentage less!

Reactions: 14
The sycophantic comments of the IFAM are terrifying. Worse than anything I’ve seen on any other YouTube channels, including family vloggers like the Saccone Jolys.

And the fact a girl spent £300 on the family who just came back from the MALDIVES; who simultaneously complain they have no food and yet have no room in a freezer for the new food. Words fail me.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Judging by the Laura girl defending herself on YouTube it appears she does indeed exist and has more money than sense!
But is Laura on the Shortle payroll?? Just think how amazing is it that 'Laura' got the last 2 remaining stock!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Esme had wanted one for Christmas hadn't she? If Sarah wanted her to have one wouldn't she have got it then?
I don't get why they can't. They have clearly popped out numourous times for food, they don't need to be 2m near parents on collection, his parents can leave her bits out and they can be collected and then open door and I'm sure Prinny would run over to them. It shows just how little they care about her, clearly don't want her back as it's easy to get her. Funny though before launch Prinny mattered for few days, what is it you haven't sold alot of Prinny so you realise she's just an expense rather than a good money prop.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
To be fair going to get prinny would mean they would’ve had to go to Chris’s parents house and be in contact. I can’t fault them for not getting prinny, tbh. Prinny is probably having a ball anyway, she’s better off there.
That’s what annoys me they obviously decided it’s wasn’t safe to do a prinny hand over as they should be in isolation for 14 days ! BUT they decided it was safe for Sarah to go and infect the general public in Aldi,morrisons,homebargins and poundstrecers for snack baskets 😡 They are so self centred !!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Hi bad back will be an excuse for not being in the vlogs much cus he’s feeling down.... which means he can nip off and work at the office.

Reactions: 17
#94 Back to all the "hype", got the meat order, not got tripe (vlogs still full of it though)

• Haha
The kids need haircut. Lazy doesn't want to have haircut because her long hair cover her big body on the camera to make her look less big.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.