Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummyto4

Id screen shot and email it to all the companies they deal with, managements etc . Then id post it all on social media and youtube
With names so they can get a dose of their own medicine and have every ingham hater messaging them disgusting things constantly.

Alas, we are better human beings and not so cruel and selfish. I hope.

Reactions: 5

Mostyn

VIP Member
Good evening Chris & Sarah
THANK YOU for finally listening and putting SHOES and a COAT on baby Jason.
Next step now is to try and get up and ready for the day BEFORE lunchtime, remember what I said about keeping to a routine.
I know you're trying really hard with feeding your family and having to substitute foods is new to you but while you were sunning yourself a very lot of people were already doing that, so please try not to think you've come up with a new idea. Did you not wonder when you went to the supermarket why there was a shortage of flour etc, little clue for you, people CAN MAKE BREAD and quite easily if you know how to use your kitchen.
Chris, please please please stay away from your GP, A&E and DENTIST for your sciatica, upcoming tonsillitis and upcoming toothache. Perhaps you need to address your prescribed pain medication addiction.
Also Chris try not to say 'Coronavirus' on your 'episodes' you will LOSE money, your accounts clearly show you can't afford to.
Chris & Sarah, stop LYING to your cult members. I know they're only children but take responsibility as their leaders.
Banks haven't 'stopped' lending people mortgages, people in already secure chains in proceeding sales. They are not taking on 'new' applications and have tightened up lending criteria, ie looking bigger deposits even as much as 40%.
You DO NOT need a DELIVERY company to move house, you need a REMOVAL company.
Van rental companies HAVE NOT stopped trading. Have a little look online and you'll see they're still operating albeit on a smaller scale.
And please explain why your house move fell through properly. How can someone further down a chain pull out and the whole chain collapse??? YOUR BUYER WAS THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAIN and she was a CASH BUYER. Obviously I do know how it all works, but your lies catch you out time and time again.
LIARS NEED TO HAVE DAMN GOOD MEMORIES!!!
That’s good advise

• Heart

Necromencer

Normally you lot are shit hot at noticing these things so I'm surprised I'm first to post..what the fuck is this on Isabelles pillows? Sarah we are kind of in the middle of an apocalypse. With b&m and matalan closed you've nothing better to do... wash your kids sheets you absolute weapon!!!
Oh that is just rank....dirty, filthy, lazy scumbag.

Good evening Chris & Sarah
THANK YOU for finally listening and putting SHOES and a COAT on baby Jason.
Next step now is to try and get up and ready for the day BEFORE lunchtime, remember what I said about keeping to a routine.
I know you're trying really hard with feeding your family and having to substitute foods is new to you but while you were sunning yourself a very lot of people were already doing that, so please try not to think you've come up with a new idea. Did you not wonder when you went to the supermarket why there was a shortage of flour etc, little clue for you, people CAN MAKE BREAD and quite easily if you know how to use your kitchen.
Chris, please please please stay away from your GP, A&E and DENTIST for your sciatica, upcoming tonsillitis and upcoming toothache. Perhaps you need to address your prescribed pain medication addiction.
Also Chris try not to say 'Coronavirus' on your 'episodes' you will LOSE money, your accounts clearly show you can't afford to.
Chris & Sarah, stop LYING to your cult members. I know they're only children but take responsibility as their leaders.
Banks haven't 'stopped' lending people mortgages, people in already secure chains in proceeding sales. They are not taking on 'new' applications and have tightened up lending criteria, ie looking bigger deposits even as much as 40%.
You DO NOT need a DELIVERY company to move house, you need a REMOVAL company.
Van rental companies HAVE NOT stopped trading. Have a little look online and you'll see they're still operating albeit on a smaller scale.
And please explain why your house move fell through properly. How can someone further down a chain pull out and the whole chain collapse??? YOUR BUYER WAS THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAIN and she was a CASH BUYER. Obviously I do know how it all works, but your lies catch you out time and time again.
LIARS NEED TO HAVE DAMN GOOD MEMORIES!!!
Two people on my road moved house this last week and got moving vans! They have had a long time to move all before lockdown and corona. Yes it can take a long time to move, but corona and lockdown is there perfect excuse

Last edited:

thegreencow

VIP Member
I’m intrigued as the why the girls are still doing school work when it’s the official holidays. According to Sarah when they were in the Maldives, the girls were doing school work every day. Yet last night she says they are still doing school work as they missed when they were away. She “literally” can’t keep up with her own lies 😂
Isla would kick off if she let Isabelle and Esme do no work.

SusanBoobson

Totally agree my little boy is 2 we have a slide swing small trampoline and then little cars and tractors.
I mean don’t get me wrong I don’t think garden toys are a parenting must have, but if you have the space and money and not bothered about creating a perfect flowery garden then it seems obvious to use the space for the kids like you have. We have plants for the wildlife, and a trampoline and only have a small garden, but we do have a park directly opposite our house, so until now it’s never been necessary because we just literally cross the road and there’s swings and climbing frames. But if we had the money to burn like the inghams and their garden then I would have the whole works!

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Brb gonna rip my eyelashes out
🤢
Haha I've been paranoid ever since I read it, been blinking none stop with the feeling like somethings in my eye. Must be all in my head as was fine before, still isn't stopping me though lol.

• Heart

Anna79

Chatty Member
Hey Lazy, don't forget to put one of those space blankets aside for your nephew like you promised you would 😉

Who picked up the stock from the office then? Who's shipping it out and from where? Don't try and be a cocky bitch when you know you've broken isolation rules, you absolute slug.
LOVE THAT SLUG

• Haha

piedoll93

Chatty Member
So she did go out then? Lying cow. And then she had the audacity to out me on insta for pulling her up about it and set all her minions on me. Twat!
Yes said she had to as they have no-one. She said she didn’t film it as she didn’t want to be touching things and then the camera

Wilma57

Chatty Member
You're The One That I Want
John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John

I got chills they're multiplying
And I'm losing control
'Cause the Keyring Lazy's supplying
It's electrifying (it's electrifying)
Lemonelmo shape up 'cause I need that Fob
And my heart is set on it whoo ooooo (and my heart is set on it whoo ooooo)
Lemonelmo shape up
You better understand, I will win hands down you foo
(Nothing left, nothing left for me to do)
Its the fob that I want (it is the one for) ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The fob that I need (it is the one for), ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The fob that I need (it is the one for), ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The fob I need, oh yes indeed
Tra la la la la
:ROFLMAO:
Perfection.

• Haha

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
great for you and your daughter. Myself and husband are key workers and although we’re able to work from home we’ve had to mobilise to new ways of working, reassure our teams and keep our services going for patients and residents. My sons education has suffered but we are keeping healthy and happy but most definitely not lazy or selfish
I Would not Compare you or your line of work as being Lazy and selfish Thank you for what you are doing
My observation was made on a facebook page local to my area and not in general.
Most of the people i actually know and they have absolutely no excuse for not
Encouraging their Children to do the homework set
They don't work so yes they are Very Lazy and very Selfish :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Twinkleeye

Just a quick question if anyone knows- Did they pay for their flights to the Maldives or was that also gifted? Thanks guys and remember to keep safe!

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
What’s the meaning of her pregnancy test Instagram story? Did something happen? Who’s faking a pregnancy
Some people think faking pregnancy is a good April Fool's joke. Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Bieber pretended they were having a baby last year on April Fools with a sonograph on IG and pictures of Hailey having what looks like a pelvic exam in a clinic with a second health professional doing something with her abdomen [it didn't look like any exam on those regions during pregnancy though tbh] before they said it was a joke. Also a soap actress put a fake bump on today saying she was having triplets and said when the joke was revealed that she was pregnant with the trio of 'bread, cake and bloat'.

I thought after the Bieber Baldwin scandal last year celebrities would stay clear away of these pranks?!