Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
End of the vid tonight..I hope you spare a thought for your Nanarr then Sarah if she’s alone eh?
Nannaaaaar hasn’t had a look in since she bought the birthday gifts and Lazy mentioned she had problems understanding the lockdown. I think this was mentioned pre-Maldives

Reactions: 4
Well the people are right Sarah, breast or bought, it still came from a cow 🤷🏻‍♀️
I
Its so annoying that so many parents today disregard a childs education
We have a local Covid 19 group on facebook and the number of parents
saying that the kids are not doing the homework packs is astounding
Yes i agree that they should be making it fun to cut the boredom. but there has to be a happy medium
and a bit of structure, for the kids this is not a holiday.
My Daughter and I have set the rules around my Grandaughter doing her homework
and it is working well just pure Lazyness and Selfish. :mad:
Sounds like we are going to have alot of problems in the future catching up with education. Put it this way we might have more general labourers than doctors out of the not home schooling crowd

potato123

Chatty Member
What’s the meaning of her pregnancy test Instagram story? Did something happen? Who’s faking a pregnancy

• Wow

nattis

VIP Member
According to Mary shortles online store - prinney priced at £80 is selling fast. Just watched Dougle new video on YouTube. She really is a despicable person. They are out of control and ripping everyone off!
I thought about it the other day in bed with Esma and stuffed Prinny. Isn't it strange that they took the doll home with them right after the meet and greet. would it not be better to have it in the store for promotion for a few weeks. They did the same with the Jace doll.

Candy56

VIP Member
Hasn’t Sarah just got the shittest sense of humour? She finds the most babyish things funny, hate the way she does that hysterical laugh like she was doing on her stories yesterday with those ugly dolls.
it’s like the Toulouse thing all over again. What a sad, sad woman she is. Honestly, she is such a twat, I can’t stand her.
Not many people can !

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
Rubbish. If they knew they weren’t going to move now because of the ‘situation’ why would they immediately put the house back on the market? Word is the social distancing could last until October. Any right minded person would wait until this is over.

Floricienta

That fucking voice they all talk to Jace in goes through me 😫
God yes. Drives me insane

Omg those prams are 150.00 each please don't tell me some deluded ifam spent £300. That's madness, or did Sarah buy them and want it too look like it was gifted so she doesn't get hate for spending that at this time. Speechless if someone's mental to spend 300 on 2 girls that have everything. Spoilt brats
Wtf!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3