Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
So if they were to have picked up covid-19 on there travels when would we expect them to start showing symptoms?
I think it's about two weeks but you are in danger of transmitting the virus during that time too so they are a health hazard and should be isolating.

• Angry
Reactions: 4

leni18

VIP Member
I agree. Sarah and Chris will be straight on to the head demanding they don't pay the fees for this term as they are at home for the rest of the school Yr. The head will argue that they still have to pay.. They are being sent work packages home and the school still needs fees to continue. All parents will still be expected to pay.. Most will understand this.
Sarah will go full Seacroft on the head throwing in the c word eccetera eccetera.. And Chris will tell the head.. Hell no.. To paying the fees.. And they will withdraw the girls in a massive strop whilst threatening the school with levis letters.
They will then home school from September onwards.. And travel the world in their chavavan.
The end.
With home schooling do they have to take gcse?

Floricienta

Wow! And he has a scratchy throat! He could die you know
Corona!!

I’m glad that their house sale has fallen through, it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving pair of scummy, hard-faced, scamming twats.
Wave bye bye Minghams to the marble floors, gated grounds and Disneyesque windows. 😂

You’re stuck on lockdown in chav palace, that you obviously hate and that you slated to high heaven when you thought that you were moving.

Not a cat in Hell’s chance can they afford to continue with the purchase of the other house now. Don’t they have a whopping great tax bill of at least 60K, that’s still outstanding?

The next few weeks could get very interesting, they’ve got no holidays, no vlog content and now no new house......bring on the fake, forced happiness and the inevitable rants. 🤣
Everyone knows where she lives now too

Last edited:

Oddsock

Sarah couldn't drag her arse off the sofa so the girls had to help him unwrap - she's honestly the LAZIEST person ive ever Come across

Also, Granny and Grandpa managed to drop presents round? but they couldn't possibly drop food round. - as always, FUCK OFF CHRIS you wet weekend

Sarah trying to be sincere and overwhelmed is hilarious - grade a acting skillzzzz
Or bring the dog back 😜

Glennie

VIP Member
Can they actually switch a normal mortgage over to a buy to let?

Surely they won't be able to rent that shithole out for enough to cover the rent each month?
Don’t want to give them ideas, however they could build on to the existing house, they have enough backyard to extend into.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Im supposed to move out in june as my landlady wants the house back, so im hoping im still able to move on time, but dont know if estate agents will still be open, as id like to look at the houses before saying yes etc
Check with various agencies, I believe a lot are showing virtual tours of rented properties, and also quite a few agents seem to be giving reduced rent for a few months.

Twinkleeye

Does anyone remember when the minghams went awol for a day in Manchester on the 17th Feb and they didn't vlog? Then they said they were waiting to see if they were allowed to show the footage of what they had been doing? Well, I've just found out, watching another vlogger they were in the background, Sarah and the girls!

View attachment 101654View attachment 101655View attachment 101656
[/QUOTE. At 5.18 in the video. Chris is there going at the buffet ( they do love a freebie) noticed him wearing his beanie. It was like where’s wally lol