Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well in last nights vid Isabelle displayed excitement over swings and slide equipment that Esme pranked them about. So I would have thought at aged 14 that wouldn’t be something she would be excited about. May have been all an act for the vid, but I agree not good for mental health going forward.

Sarah doesn’t like the thought of her children growing up. She babies them. I mean look at Isla even Sarah has admitted to not wanting iddy biddy Isla to get bigger. She can’t do that to them. She has to let them grow and be their own human beings! Sarah doesn’t want to be left alone with Chris
Who would???????????

Reactions: 1

RXQueen

They are liars.. They have probably been with granny Jane every day.. I guarantee it.

Plus all the ifam were wondering if super Chris was going to volunteer at the hospital ha ha.. Now he can be like.. Sorry mate. Bad back.
that’s exactly it

RXQueen

oh creepy you came soooo close tonight to saying the c word. Started out with the c then quickly said virus. Bet you shit ya pants that you could have been demonetised 😅😂🤣
he said it rightly before he tried not to say it

Sarah in yesterday’s vlog-‘ I’ve made an order of £120 of meat’
Sarah in today’s vlog- ‘it was 8 9 £70 worth of meat’
But Seacroft scammer never exaggerates.
A kind tattler explained the unknown phenomena of ‘five finger discount’ yesterday. Might this explain the woefully difference in figures?