Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

binkyboo

They are probably going to ask their current mortgage provider for consent to let so that they can move out, rent it out and so long as the rent covers their mortgage payment each month and they qualify for a new mortgage then they will get one for a new house. That’s a lot of ifs though, it can be done but you have to have your finances well in order to be approved.

Reactions: 5

Snooper

At the risk of getting really annoyed at Fringey Saville.....

Can you explain what you mean about the wristbands?
Sarah promised a % of profits made from the sale of their 'be kind,always' wristbands would be donated to a mental health charity

String Man

VIP Member
84k views already today according to Social blade. Their vlogs are shittier than ever but yet increasing at the moment :mad: only a matter of weeks ago they weren't hitting 84k til almost midnight

That's the overall views so far today. It's the quarantined Ifam watching old vlogs.

Today's vlog is showing at 16k atm

1585681133584.png

Floricienta

Isla would really look lovely with short hair. When the pandemic is over give your girls and yourself a haircut!! What's the bet that she'll be moaning she wants to get it cut now though and everywhere is shut
They have totally wrecked hers and jace with dummies. Her teeth! And his will be the same.

I still think they are buying the Keighley manor, it's sstc. That was their dream house, went sstc around the time they hinted they had found somewhere, it fulfils all of their nouveau riche dreams and I think they will be heartbroken to lose it as there seems to be nothing else similar.

The Inghams are stupid enough to buy 2 houses in Bradford at the top of the market, thought I doubt they will be able to take on £850k of debt.
No lender would fund them

They are probably going to ask their current mortgage provider for consent to let so that they can move out, rent it out and so long as the rent covers their mortgage payment each month and they qualify for a new mortgage then they will get one for a new house. That’s a lot of ifs though, it can be done but you have to have your finances well in order to be approved.
Highly unlikely a lender would agree to them renting and who would pay enough rent to cover the mortgage. House prices are going to plummet and lenders are justifiably getting very jittery.

ms15

does anyone know is isabelle still see's her biological dad? Also did we ever learn much about her biological dad like does he have more kids etc? Can't find anything anywhere

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Big love to your amazing family. Hope your Daughter & Son in law feel better soon. We really appreciate them 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

See Inghams, this is what a caring hardworking family sounds like! Working in a high risk job to provide for your family them come home and strip down, disinfect yourself, bag your clothes and shower to protect your family! Not holding a fecking camera in front of your face and exploiting your children for cash! They have no bloody clue. I hope you all stay safe and well Kaci
Totally agree. I hope you all stay well, and I think your mum is an amazing woman. Which is something that can never be truthfully of Seacroft Sarah

They should especially be indoors as they have just came back from abroad. They must hate their house as they never want to stay in it. It must be horrible to have a house that you despise as much as they do. I love going on holiday but I also look forward to coming back to my house and my bed etc.
They will despise it more now they can’t sell it and are struggling with the repayments. Bet they take a ‘mortgage holiday’ as they can’t go on their usual ones .

Last edited:
  • Heart

hayley

VIP Member
Check with various agencies, I believe a lot are showing virtual tours of rented properties, and also quite a few agents seem to be giving reduced rent for a few months.
Oh wow, thanks, didnt know that. I'll definitely be looking into doing that when my partner is off work. Thanks again

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Wonder if she knows weighted blankets are made especially for each person as it goes by weight. God she’s irritating.
She won't have a clue about this and the need for a weighted blanket to be of very good quality to be effective. The weight of the blanket depends on the weight of the person. I can't see her being able to to do this.

Thanks for that I'm going to have nightmares tonight lol

• Haha