Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I’m not on Instagram- what happened after the lady commented about having a hubby in 70s etc?! Did Chris reply?

Reactions: 7

Kat5998

VIP Member
*questions provided by hot hot because hot hot controls our lives

Ok so the quiz

Q1 what burger does s eat?

A double meat free burgah with extra red meat because we only eat vegan.

Q2 how many pints milk were used for j bath?l

A very lot. But the milkman said he would help me get some more as my udders are all dried up 😉 baby number 5 incoming.

Q3 who's was detained at airport?

Prinny. So we stuffed her and sold her for 80 quid. To pay for the meat man.

Q4 weres prinny?

See above.

Q5 what child was left on the beach ?

Jamie. Jason's rubber twin. He's still there, Robinson Crusoe Junior. Deep sea diving for the go pro on the daily.

Please leave answers below free prize to the winner is a none tea party to take rubber jace back for refund all welcome
I’m full on wheezing 😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Surely with all the money they claim to have they could just buy the new house and rent out the old house 🤔
Didn't she say a while back when creepy was explaining about the house they found but the builder had already sold it "well, the moneys there" Sounded like they could buy the new house outright.

Reactions: 6

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
There's only 2 in our household, we went to Costco yesterday and spent £160, that included 2 large bags of kittie litter 2 x 44 pouch boxes of wet cat food 2 bags of dry cat food, some burgers, chops, stewing steak and chicken for the hooomans, toilet rolls, butter (I love Anchor butter) and longlife milk, we now don't need to leave the house for the forseeable and the kitties won't starve or poop everywhere lol
Difference is you haven’t been preaching about not stockpiling.. it’s more questioning why they felt the need to buy THAT amount at one time, when most people won’t be able to even get a couple of chicken breasts..

My Local Hospital Lost a Doctor to it on Saturday so bloody sad
We all need to stick to the Rules
The Inghams are that bloody stupid they think they are immune to it
Lets think of the Clickbait though if they get it, they really havnt got one brain cell between them :sick:
Mine too so I’m assuming we’re from the same place? So sad 😭

• Sad

Holol457

They must be buying views I Know more kids are watching as off school etc but last night vlog has 65k and when I checked social blade at around 11 it had about 127k views for the whole day and now social blade is saying 240k 🤷‍♀️ I hope whoever said that Adsense has dropped 50% is right 😂
Just checked on YouTube it only says 65k so it's not going well 🤣

RXQueen

That group is gold 😂 we need more daily screenshots for the benefit of us who aren't in the group 😂

It is really sad to see how vulnerable some of these "fans" are, though.
i keep an eye on it, some days it’s very quiet

leni18

VIP Member
Glad you sa

Glad you said this I have thought like this for a while, this could be harsh if me but they remind me Fred and rose west in some of their ways 🤷‍♀️
Yes yes yes I was actually going to mention that in my post but thought I
does anyone know is isabelle still see's her biological dad? Also did we ever learn much about her biological dad like does he have more kids etc? Can't find anything anywhere
No she doesn't see him and yes 1 younger brother.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Why are they wearing same clothes as wednesday? I know theres no school etc, but theyre filming themselves everyday, id be embarrassed. I cant say much as i do spend all day in my pj's but theres no evidence and im not going out anywhere (obviously)

Edited to add: even when i go on holiday i feel embarressed wearing the same clothes on every holiday (dont have the funds to buy new clothes all the time) and this is with just pictures
They always have fleece pyjamas on.Do they not put the heating on

Lilyrose74

End of the vid tonight..I hope you spare a thought for your Nanarr then Sarah if she’s alone eh?

• Sad

String Man

VIP Member
Why are they all at the office on Sarahs Instagram? None of them should be leaving the house. As someone who has to self isolate for 12 weeks this has pissed me right off. 2 weeks is all they had to do and she couldn't even do that. Selfish bitch!
Where has she posted that? They seem to be at home on her stories. Must admit I just clicked through and didn't listen to her talking (because I value my hearing) so did she say they'd all been to the office?