Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes and no, you CAN get them it's called Demodex but its a condition a bit like head lice and you get them treated. They are not there permanently.
I usually have gross disdain for head lice yet find myself sympathising with the West Yorkshire strain.

The unfortunate little critters 🦟🦟🦟that land in Creepy’s locks are subjected to being incarcerated in grease and suffocated under the rancid beeny. The resultant heat and smell is unthinkable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Justjonie

VIP Member
84k views already today according to Social blade. Their vlogs are shittier than ever but yet increasing at the moment :mad: only a matter of weeks ago they weren't hitting 84k til almost midnight

• Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hi all, Recent lurker and as of now no longer testing positive for the dreaded covid virus, I can tell you it’s absolute hell to suffer. Has anyone else noticed the hell of a lot of sneezing going on in their most recent attempts to “make memories”. Brings back pre covid memories for me anyway. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them has it.

You guys are absolutely brightening my day though with your always brilliant comments, killing myself laughing mostly so thank you for the excellent work! 😍
Glad you are feeling better!

whatamess123

VIP Member
According to Mary shortles online store - prinney priced at £80 is selling fast. Just watched Dougle new video on YouTube. She really is a despicable person. They are out of control and ripping everyone off!
woah!! I know we moan about their priced tat ,but this takes the b iscuit!! You could buy a high quality stuffed dog/teddy for half the price.I honestly can`t believe there are that many stooped people .,especially right now ,when shops have closed ,so money will be tight.They truly disgust me ,and it`s worse because they act like they are doing those kiddie ifam a flipping favour!!:mad:
I know i`m late to the wonderful news ,but many congratulations @ChrissyPoo .Hope you and your precious new arrival are safe and well.👶🥰🥰

According to Mary shortles online store - prinney priced at £80 is selling fast. Just watched Dougle new video on YouTube. She really is a despicable person. They are out of control and ripping everyone off!
woah!! I know we moan about their priced tat ,but this takes the b iscuit!! You could buy a high quality stuffed dog/teddy for half the price.I honestly can`t believe there are that many stooped people .,especially right now ,when shops have closed ,so money will be tight.They truly disgust me ,and it`s worse because they act like they are doing those kiddie ifam a flipping favour!!:mad:
I know i`m late to the wonderful news ,but many congratulations @ChrissyPoo .Hope you and your precious new arrival are safe and well.👶🥰🥰

• Heart

Foxyfoxy328

Wonder if she knows weighted blankets are made especially for each person as it goes by weight. God she’s irritating.
Yep they should be prescribed

The p&p will probably be extortionate for an already overpriced and could be major safety issues blanket

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Why does she always try to convince people he's small? I don't understand the purpose? I had a premature baby, him being small is stressful, puts him more at risk and is certainly not something I'd want to boast about
Same. My little girl is 1 now and people still tell me how tiny she is, it's like I know! I do feed her! Jace looks normal to me 🤷‍♀️

KateESJ

VIP Member
what a load of gushing crap on youtube comments

i can comment but don’t think they see them

to continue
Aw who’s that lil cutie in that persons profile picture 😍🥰

Somehow she’s not blocked me yet. It’s a miracle

• Haha

RXQueen

Just caught up. My baby is in hospital, been here since Friday.

Not watched the vlogs, so boring I just wait for the rundown on here - but seriously? I've been exclusively breastfeeding for 6.5 months, and I also breastfed my other 3 children. Who is she kidding? That is not expressed breastmilk. For a start, breastmilk has a yellow tint to it. For 2nd, a breastfeeding full time mum, will generally not pump off more than 30ml at one time. I can get 100ml a day if I try really hard. I don't. Not got the time for that with 4 children to run around after. It would literally take weeks to get enough milk for that bath to look that colour. Didn't see a pump in the Maldives. Saw the perfect prep though! Cows milk or formula was put in that bath and I doubt it was formula. Too expensive for them to waste in a bath. No way is she breastfeeding still. Maybe once a day. In which case definitely wouldn't be pumping enough for that bath.

Sorry for the rant. I'm tired, stressed, anxious and concerned for my older 3 at home who I can't see until we get to go home. These dickheads seriously are pissing me off more every day. So selfish, IGNORANT, and blind to the struggles of others. So long as they get what they want. And their hoard of fans are all kids who have no bloody clue of the struggles either and really shouldn't be commenting on these issues.

And breathe.

Also, why is it, when Sarah is doing "sincere" talks with the camera, she looks everywhere but at the camera? She never keeps her eyes still, it's so rude. I know she is talking to her camera, but she is also talking to people. So does she do that when talking face to face with someone?
sending hugs xx

LOL I take it you know him then

That would explain why he doesn't have his time working in the hospital down on his LinkedIn account then!
He will always be a tea boy, I mean he’s always making the scummy mummy one on the vlogs! Makes the best ginger tea in Yorkshire!

• Heart