Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ava girl

They were in their prime when they brought the house they currently live in, they were running three channels at that point and were taking it in, so I imagine they were either mortgage free or had a small mortgage, now they are considerably less popular and with school fees to pay I am surprised they are upsizng, although the house has always looked way to small for the furniture they have in it.

Reactions: 7

nattis

VIP Member
Homeschooling Isabelle style, cleaning out the clean plates and cuttlery, stressing out over misssing some bits for her sassybellechannel.

Web30

VIP Member
Omg those prams are 150.00 each please don't tell me some deluded ifam spent £300. That's madness, or did Sarah buy them and want it too look like it was gifted so she doesn't get hate for spending that at this time. Speechless if someone's mental to spend 300 on 2 girls that have everything. Spoilt brats
Esme had wanted one for Christmas hadn't she? If Sarah wanted her to have one wouldn't she have got it then?

Candy56

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlog or read all the posts but is Sarah saying that’s breast milk in Jason’s bath ?? Absolute bullshit !! Breast milk is not that bright white that’s totally cows milk or even the sma she has ! You telling me she sat and pumped that amount of breastmilk !! So many lies !!
Its all lies and she knows it well maybe she doesn't as she tells that many lies she cant tell the difference between the truth and lies but certainly she did not produce that amount of breast milk

Mostyn

VIP Member
So creepy is on Instagram complaining about his poorly boo boo back again ! He said before he hadn’t injured it but now he’s decided it relates to an old skating injury 🙄🙄
He’s such a fucking baby ! He’ managed to fly to the Maldives and go swimming and diving etc etc with such a poorly sciatica tonsillitis back !!! Has he done any of the physio he was told to do ? Plus hasn’t he been skating since his 24 hours in A&E special !!
he needs to grow up
That’s his drop in he towel face

Zelda18

VIP Member
What’s the meaning of her pregnancy test Instagram story? Did something happen? Who’s faking a pregnancy
It seems On April’s fools day women get fake pregnancy tests and prank their partners or husbands etc.

The problem is Sarah made so many CLICKBAIT vlogs when she was pregnant which included bleeding/ potential miscarriage.