Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
If I was Sarah and an ifam did indeed spend that much on two prams I would be explaining that whilst it’s a lovely gesture, they couldn’t possibly accept. I’d then send them straight back and ensure they received a refund. Those prams are not needed especially at a time like this when people are struggling financially.
Esme is almost 11, she’ll be going to secondary school in September. She is not going to be pushing a pram around the street then is she?
That's what I thought, she's surely getting to old for something like that.

Also they skimmed over the prams super quick, was thier even a big thank you?

Reactions: 8

nattis

VIP Member
Sarah ingham sharing that when her husband has spent more time in a and e in the last year than I have in my LIFE. Wet wipe

love that is says brave little soldier like it’s specifically written for Chris 😂
could be a hint that there would be no problem with Chris going in with his tiny boo boo....

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Oh so now she doesn’t want to go out ? Yet last week when she should of been self isolating she went on a shopping spree !
Send help for Sarah her stash of junk is running low ! Chris is running out of full fat coke things are getting bad !
150A2652-A712-4156-92E4-4EC12DEB2A26.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Why can’t people see these lies! She expects people to believe they are told on a Sunday that the house has fallen through! Because the day before she blatantly said we haven’t bought toys for the garden because they are moving and even creepy replied to a comment about skating in the new house over the weekend when we all knew on Friday 😂
Didn't she say on this vlog that they found out on Friday?

laurafray91

Where the hell is prinny! There selling these dog doll things and now prinny has just disappeared- hasn’t been in the garden when they been taking the kids out there? Not indoors....where’s she gone?
Still at granny and grandpas but they have not mentioned her once, I’m beginning to think they’ve forgotten they even have her

• Haha
  • Sad

Floricienta

Yep they should be prescribed

The p&p will probably be extortionate for an already overpriced and could be major safety issues blanket
I have autistic kids. My son has one. It cost me £70 when he was 4. He’s nearly 13 now. I had to send his height, weight to the person who made it

specialone50

VIP Member
As fast as the rubber Jason’s they were still trying to flog the day before the “tea party in a bag”??

If they are selling so fast why the hype about it! More like trying to force kids and parents to panic buy a stupid teddy when there is 100’s of people dying and getting sick everyday.

All these non-essential online stores should be put offline and banned from abusing the postal service at this time!
ive been thinking about this what if the dog or jace doll has been picked up or shown to someone who didnt know they had symptoms and then its put back on the shelf and sold, doesnt this virus live on fabric and plastic ?

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Surely Chris if it was siatica the hospital would of diagnosed that? Stop self-diagnosing!

Over £100 of meat for a family who apprently dont eat red meat. That's a whole load of chicken!
Those kids are gonna think they’ve done something wrong as there not getting take always or a Morrison cafe dinner 🤣

Candy56

VIP Member
I don't think she has any left tbh, Jace has been on junk food and formula for quite some time now. She's probably shoving a dried up old tit* in his face while he's asleep in her Insta post. He's never actually looked as if he's actually been feeding in any of the vlogs/photos.

* Just to clarify, I'm talking about her breast with that comment, not Jane Ingham
She made sure that he was sleeping in that position so you would think he was on the breast and then fell asleep but it was just an excuse to sit on her backside for hours as she didn't want to move him after his "feed"

Can one of you please explain why the gobshites have stuck their boy in a bucket filled with grapefruit and milk??! I'm sure front line workers in supermarkets would be so proud to see much needed supplies being utilised in such a creative way!
Obviously they are copying it off Instagram (search the tag #milkbath)

I think it's meant to be something to do with breastfeeding #udders #moooooooooo

• Wow

nattis

VIP Member
I am surprised Creepy went near to two weeks without complaining about his back or tooth or having the worst tonsilites in the world.

whatamess123

VIP Member
oh thats disgusting and inexcusable
It`s giving me serious ocd vibes!!Aside from the every 5mins handwash ,disinfecting everything in sight (including shoes when we`ve ventured outside) ,I don`t think I've stopped washing!! Maybe put that dammed camera down lazy .,and get your act together!(Oh and no ,that doesn`t mean going for another snatch and grab at morrisons!:mad:

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Glad you sa
Easy in my opinion Sarah is worse, yes Chris is a very big teenage groomer yes he's a very strange man child, what he's doing to Isabelle I hate to think but that being said Sarah allows that to happen, Sarah is fine with her husband going on mystery trips with her daughter, she's fine chris is different with Isabelle, everything Chris does is so wrong and disgusting yet Sarah wholeheartedly allows and accepts and defends him, so with that, plus her passive aggressive attitude, the fake laughter, the control of her daughters, her mental irrational behaviour, I think Sarah is just peaking Chris. We know about Sarah's brother she visited him, we know about creepy, I've said it before I think Sarah is so disgusting I think she's a supporter of her husband and brothers behaviour. I think she's a feeder of everything ( for once I don't mean food with her 🤣} I think she gets kicks out of it all
Glad you said this I have thought like this for a while, this could be harsh if me but they remind me Fred and rose west in some of their ways 🤷‍♀️

whatamess123

VIP Member
I’m starting to believe i am the only one that genuinely can’t see it? I think he’s big for his age 🤷🏼‍♀️
Me too ,he`s definitely teeny tiny as sarah l;ikes to believe.He looks the right size for his age to me.

Thank you, going to be here a while, she has septicaemia :-(
Oh bless her.My stepdaughter had it 9 months ago.I know she`ll be getting the best care possible ,so take care of her mum.Xx

Beauty123

Does anyone else think their garden is utterly depressing? Looks like a prison exercise yard.
No plants, and despite all their supposed disposable income, no play equipment for the girls.
How can they buy jace that plastic thing without ever buying one single piece of equipment for the girls?
I know some people don’t bother with plants but at least fill it with fun stuff for the kids.
Their garden represents their personalities, bland and boring.
Totally agree my little boy is 2 we have a slide swing small trampoline and then little cars and tractors.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Wow.. They are such liars!!.. So it was a cash buyer with no chain.. Also they said in this log they needed to sell their house to move forward with the new purchase. Ha ha ha.. As if!!! They are going nowhere till that place sells! I don't believe they were ever going to move.. The whole thing is one big lie after another.
I reckon they couldn’t find anywhere to live as they had to high expectations and couldn’t afford it plus the new buyer probably found out what twats they dare and got a better house!

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
The 'day-licious' and 'dee-vine' crap is annoying me on today's vlog. Also comment down belows about 'do you remember milk in cartons like this' (while she opens a carton of soup) and 'do you substitute similar things that are different from what you normally have when you don't have it in stock?' (this was when they didn't have a loaf of bread for soup lunch and they found a load of naan). Won't give them the engagement with the comments, but I remember those milk cartons at break at pre-school in the 1990s and also McDonalds had cartons of milk you could order with your Happy Meal. :) Also spied Disaronno in the background of the kitchen.

• Haha