The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t be long before they make up more reasons why they can’t move. They won’t be able to get another mortgage. No way. Their income won’t allow for that. The mortgage they would have secured for the new house would have been subject to the sale of their current house. I doubt they can start making changes now to their current mortgage. Nothing has been signed so the new house isn’t theirs. The seller could pull out once he knows they haven’t even sold their house. The lies they tell. I bet deep down they are relieved this has happened. As they knew they couldn’t afford a nice house and would have had to not show much of the new house as their viewers would know they lied about so much of it. They really are brainless. They forget what they have said and just make up any old bullshit. The buyer of their house probably pulled out because 1, they have had to wait so long and 2, now they know they would have to wait even longer due to what’s going on in the world and 3, because house prices are soon going to drop dramatically and there will be a recession. Houses will lose a lot of value. I wouldn’t advise anyone buy a house right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is no way those scrounging twats have 2 mortgages , I said ages ago they’ll end up back to renting and take the kids out of private school as they can’t afford it , no doubt the home schooling corona situation will of made them realise how much they all enjoy having the gurllllls at home and they will decide to do that , AKA we can’t afford the school fees , lies upon lies , they are ridiculous and an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You're The One That I Want
John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John

I got chills they're multiplying
And I'm losing control
'Cause the Keyring Lazy's supplying
It's electrifying (it's electrifying)
Lemonelmo shape up 'cause I need that Fob
And my heart is set on it whoo ooooo (and my heart is set on it whoo ooooo)
Lemonelmo shape up
You better understand, I will win hands down you foo
(Nothing left, nothing left for me to do)
Its the fob that I want (it is the one for) ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The fob that I need (it is the one for), ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The fob that I need (it is the one for), ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The fob I need, oh yes indeed
Tra la la la la
:ROFLMAO:
Perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are probably going to ask their current mortgage provider for consent to let so that they can move out, rent it out and so long as the rent covers their mortgage payment each month and they qualify for a new mortgage then they will get one for a new house. That’s a lot of ifs though, it can be done but you have to have your finances well in order to be approved.

They are probably going to ask their current mortgage provider for consent to let so that they can move out, rent it out and so long as the rent covers their mortgage payment each month and they qualify for a new mortgage then they will get one for a new house. That’s a lot of ifs though, it can be done but you have to have your finances well in order to be approved.

Surely they would also have to prove that they could carry both mortgages if they ended up without a tenant at any point?

Can't see any 5 bed houses to rent in their area but there's a decent looking 4 bed renting for £990. If they put down the minimum deposit on Shittingham Towers then their monthly repayment is around £1,500.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the ifam taking part in that quiz, all screeeaming to be crowned number one ifam. The claws would be out!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why can’t people see these lies! She expects people to believe they are told on a Sunday that the house has fallen through! Because the day before she blatantly said we haven’t bought toys for the garden because they are moving and even creepy replied to a comment about skating in the new house over the weekend when we all knew on Friday 😂
Didn't she say on this vlog that they found out on Friday?

Reactions: 8
Imagine the ifam taking part in that quiz, all screeeaming to be crowned number one ifam. The claws would be out!

Claws, fangs and anything else they can get their hands on. There's a KEYRING and LETTER to be won ffs. A letter blessed by the hand of Saint Sarah of Seacroft, no less.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Highly unlikely a lender would agree to them renting and who would pay enough rent to cover the mortgage. House prices are going to plummet and lenders are justifiably getting very jittery.

Her poor diet is having such a damaging effect on her body. She needs to see a doctor and have a few blood tests. Something isn't right.
I genuinely thought she was wearing a hairband then realised it was her fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.