The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if i sound dumb, but what does cash buyer with no chain mean?
It means the person who had bought thier house was paying in cash so no mortgage needed. No chain means they didn't have a house to sell so person could have moved straight in.

Reactions: 10
Lazy considers the current situation ‘unfortunate’ but benefits (some of her evidently elusive) friends in that they can spend time with their families. This is something they can’t

This pandemic is the biggest threat to the human race since the Spanish flu when 500 million died. This was at a time when the world population (especially men) was decimated from 4 years of particularly arduous war.

The imbecilic moron is allegedly interested in history - she should try with some research.

I am delighted that their house sale has fallen through - but am totally sympathetic with everyone else who may have had their own mortgage offers withdrawn due to funding issues.

These really are unprecedented times of which nobody can predict what happens next.

Stay safe everyone
Im supposed to move out in june as my landlady wants the house back, so im hoping im still able to move on time, but dont know if estate agents will still be open, as id like to look at the houses before saying yes etc

Reactions: 2
It means the person who had bought thier house was paying in cash so no mortgage needed. No chain means they didn't have a house to sell so person could have moved straight in.
Ok thank you

Reactions: 3

possibly end of this vlog they mention it?
Edit: around 22mins they mention cash buyer
Wow.. They are such liars!!.. So it was a cash buyer with no chain.. Also they said in this log they needed to sell their house to move forward with the new purchase. Ha ha ha.. As if!!! They are going nowhere till that place sells! I don't believe they were ever going to move.. The whole thing is one big lie after another.

Reactions: 33
You can tell they are just lying out of their arses!!apparently buyers mortgage was cancelled but theirs is fine!! 🧐buy to let!! 🤥 doubt they have enough equality to turn to buy to let mortgage after they pay the tax man!
BFB50E0B-4E52-4180-B086-B2E1D04A8C71.jpeg

Think the buyer has came to some sense that because they cannot move in to the minghms grey velvet shoe box any time soon because they dragged their heels and fucked off on holiday plus the buyer has likely overpaid for the house when the developer was still selling the same one for £25k less, the buyer might as well wait and pick up a bargain in 6 months or so when hopefully things may get back to normal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Tbh no ha ha, but i dont understand things like that ha ha, i know what cash buyers are though
So Chris is saying the buyers chain fell through which would mean that person had a house to sell and something's changed.

He originally said this buyer had no chain, so nothing could have stopped that person moving in to thier house as they had no house to sell and could have just moved in.

Reactions: 22
So pleased they’ve put shoes on Jason in the garden.

So pleased they’ve moved the slide onto the grass so Jason won’t crack his head at the end.

So pleased Creepy and Lazy read here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Why can’t people see these lies! She expects people to believe they are told on a Sunday that the house has fallen through! Because the day before she blatantly said we haven’t bought toys for the garden because they are moving and even creepy replied to a comment about skating in the new house over the weekend when we all knew on Friday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ha so they hadn't even exchanged so don't have a deposit to keep.

Good luck ever selling that house at anything less than a huge loss. There's no shortage of new build houses like that with nothing to make it stand out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.