The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh creepy you came soooo close tonight to saying the c word. Started out with the c then quickly said virus. Bet you tit ya pants that you could have been demonetised 😅😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I still think they are buying the Keighley manor, it's sstc. That was their dream house, went sstc around the time they hinted they had found somewhere, it fulfils all of their nouveau riche dreams and I think they will be heartbroken to lose it as there seems to be nothing else similar.

The Inghams are stupid enough to buy 2 houses in Bradford at the top of the market, thought I doubt they will be able to take on £850k of debt.

Reactions: 20
I still think they are buying the Keighley manor, it's sstc. That was their dream house, went sstc around the time they hinted they had found somewhere, it fulfils all of their nouveau riche dreams and I think they will be heartbroken to lose it as there seems to be nothing else similar.

The Inghams are stupid enough to buy 2 houses in Bradford at the top of the market, thought I doubt they will be able to take on £850k of debt.
That one's still SSTC. Would think they'd have to pull out of buying it. So, we shall see if it goes back on market.
Because their own has gone back on the market it would seem they didn't have anyone else interested in buying. When my first sale fell through the estate agent just went back to the other people who had viewed and one of them bought. Didn't have to re-market.

I can't think of a worse time to be selling a house!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its so annoying that so many parents today disregard a childs education
We have a local Covid 19 group on facebook and the number of parents
saying that the kids are not doing the homework packs is astounding
Yes i agree that they should be making it fun to cut the boredom. but there has to be a happy medium
and a bit of structure, for the kids this is not a holiday.
My Daughter and I have set the rules around my Grandaughter doing her homework
and it is working well just pure Lazyness and Selfish. :mad:
Many schools and teachers have said not to force children to do any work. That they learn through play and helping at home. That this time is stressful enough without parents having to fight their child to do it and some parents are still working full time. Children are going through so much right now as are the adults. My children enjoy doing the work, except my 12 year old who has autism. He does some but not much. My eldest is in first year of a levels and is doing set work each day. But if they were not I wouldn’t be stressing and I won’t judge other parents if they can’t or don’t make their child do school work. The schools will allow for this and help them catch up when they do go back to school.

Reactions: 20

No lender would fund them

Reactions: 5
Can they actually switch a normal mortgage over to a buy to let?

Surely they won't be able to rent that shithole out for enough to cover the rent each month?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See how she didn’t show what she replied back. Nasty witch. She could have simply said oh no this is an old story. Sorry for the confusion. But nope. She has to be nasty. She doesn’t have a kind bone in her ugly body. Ugly inside and out. I feel sad this pair of nasty bastards are influencing young kids who could turn out just like them.

Reactions: 27
Can they actually switch a normal mortgage over to a buy to let?

Surely they won't be able to rent that shithole out for enough to cover the rent each month?
Don’t want to give them ideas, however they could build on to the existing house, they have enough backyard to extend into.

Reactions: 4
BAD NEWS ABOUT OUR HOUSE MOVE..

Jace plays with one of his toys in the kitchen. Lazy hopes everyone is ok today. They toy Jace is carrying is his favourite toy. Nannar bought him it. It was bought ages ago and was somewhere in Jace's bedroom. Lazy made Creepy pull everything out of Jace's bedroom to find it. It's almost lunchtime and Lazy feels like they have only just got ready for the day. Jace has learnt to climb up his slide and throws himself down it but he's enjoying having new toys.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they're going outside because Jace is getting cabin fever. Isabelle has been filming for Sassybelle. They get Jace's bubble machine out in the garden but he doesn't care. It begins to hail and they go back inside.:rolleyes:

Jace isn't impressed that there wasn't much time inside. They're about to have lunch and then Jace is off for a nap. They're having soup for lunch. Comment down below if you remember milk coming in a carton. They have bread and only three sandwich thins but Lazy has found some naan bread. Comment down below if you are having meals without the right ingredients. Lazy makes everyone line up for their lunch.:rolleyes:

Jace play on his softplay. The weather is nicer so Lazy has taken. Jace back outside. More footage of Jace in the garden. Isabelle and Lazy do a Tik Tok and Isla plays on Jace's slide. That girl looks a mess; she needs a good hair cut.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they have some bad news to tell us about that they got on Friday. Creepy groans as he sits down and says he's suffering badly with sciatica.:rolleyes:We know they sold the house a while ago and the process of that has been going ahead. Due to the coronavirus, banks have stopped giving mortgages and the government have advised people to not move house and wait until it blows over. Lazy looks pissed off and says it's not possible to move at the moment because you can't hire vans etc. They're in limbo but had bad news on Friday. It doesn't affect them because they still have their house but they lost the buyer on Friday. Her side of the chain fell through so the house is back on the market. Creepy says it's not a massive deal. It would've been better if they could've sold the house before moving because it's pointless having two houses so they're not sure. One option is to rent the house and that's an option they're looking at. They weren't expecting it to happen but they just have the make a different plan. There will be no house move right now. Even if it hadn't fallen though it wouldn't be happening right now because there's no movers and no vans to hire. Until everything clears up no one will be moving house.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of Lazy making Jace's dinner.

Isabelle thanks everyone who has been kind to her on Instagram. She enjoys doing Q & As on Instagram.

Play of the day.

Esme is making a surprise for the girls. She's doing another sister sleepover. She puts a blanket on the sofa and puts flakes on the sofa.

Lazy has never been more excited in her life because the milkman came. They ran out of milk this morning. Probably because they used it all in the milk bath. Lazy hasn't been able to have a cup of tea but the kettle is on now. Lazy forgot one of Esme's friend's mums owns a butchers. Lazy has a mums group with Isabelle's school and Esme's school. She asked where the best place was for meat, fruit and veg. People reminded her of the butcher. She's done a £180 order and is going to stock out the freezer. Lazy is happy that she's supporting family businesses.:rolleyes:

They're ending the vlog here. Lazy watched a YouTube video of how we will be in a year looking back at this time. She had a big lump in her throat. Lazy wants to make the most of it; when else could they ever be all home together as a family. Lazy knows lots of businesses are struggling which is why she always beg for freebies instead of buying from them, people are dying and it's awful but whole families are coming together. Lazy apologises if she offends anyone. Some of Lazy's friend's parents work away a lot. Keep your mind positive and before we know it this will all be over.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

She can see those Disneyesque windows disappearing right in front of her eyes😂
37.PNG

Thinks she's gorgeous doesn't she?
lazy.PNG
lazy 2.PNG
lazy 3.PNG

gefgdhb.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I’m glad that their house sale has fallen through, it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving pair of scummy, hard-faced, scamming twats.
Wave bye bye Minghams to the marble floors, gated grounds and Disneyesque windows. 😂

You’re stuck on lockdown in chav palace, that you obviously hate and that you slated to high heaven when you thought that you were moving.

Not a cat in Hell’s chance can they afford to continue with the purchase of the other house now. Don’t they have a whopping great tax bill of at least 60K, that’s still outstanding?

The next few weeks could get very interesting, they’ve got no holidays, no vlog content and now no new house......bring on the fake, forced happiness and the inevitable rants. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I’ve been incredibly bored of doing college work so decided to have a nosey on Facebook and oh did I find some brilliant tit.

So I think I’ve found nanner in Facebook, who by the way does have more than Katrina and lazy looking after her.

i also found both of Sarah’s brothers on there. One who is struggling after their mum died and did Sarah help? No nanner did. Chris’s message is to her brother who is struggling. Sarah’s other brother is on YouTube and has been longer than the mingnhams. Strange, you’d think family loving Sarah would mention that. 4F6698C9-5E15-4013-A0F4-4E06A5B5BC9D.jpeg FCD57967-8115-4E66-8BED-7C15A69A51EF.jpeg 552429B8-7AA2-48A8-B0A1-D10E66E16756.jpeg 78F6E515-0121-42ED-928D-11DC0F39C29A.jpeg 8F96CD92-29D0-407E-AEC6-9EA2DE88A8BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The 'day-licious' and 'dee-vine' crap is annoying me on today's vlog. Also comment down belows about 'do you remember milk in cartons like this' (while she opens a carton of soup) and 'do you substitute similar things that are different from what you normally have when you don't have it in stock?' (this was when they didn't have a loaf of bread for soup lunch and they found a load of naan). Won't give them the engagement with the comments, but I remember those milk cartons at break at pre-school in the 1990s and also McDonalds had cartons of milk you could order with your Happy Meal. :) Also spied Disaronno in the background of the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The haterz have got Sarah 'howling' again 🙄 Before she's off to the office to pack up orders.

Reactions: 11
Rubbish. If they knew they weren’t going to move now because of the ‘situation’ why would they immediately put the house back on the market? Word is the social distancing could last until October. Any right minded person would wait until this is over.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.