The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked on YouTube it only says 65k so it's not going well 🤣
I haven’t watch a vlog in a while I just read the updates on here they are more entertaining than the actual vlog😂 it will just get worst for them I heard this lockdown could last for at least 6 months so no summer holidays for them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t watch a vlog in a while I just read the updates on here they are more entertaining than the actual vlog😂 it will just get worst for them I heard this lockdown could last for at least 6 months so no summer holidays for them
Good they have more than enough holidays a year, some people don't get a holiday at all. But these greedy selfish cretins ( it's OK to call you that because it's OK for you to call people that and a child too.)will moan and sulk because they can't go. Never mind Inghams some time at home will do your children good in more ways than 1.

Reactions: 19
There running short of food!! Was not that fridge practically busting with food a few days ago?
They are lying liars who lie. Of course they have food.. Chris will have been leaving house daily for office and supermarket. Along with granny. They just can't film it.. And they are desperate to film outside and shopping for content.. Because they got no content whatsoever at home lol.. So they invent a story called.. We have no food!

Do I win a prize Chris for figuring you out.. It wasn't hard.. You and fatty are so stupid you are easy to work out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah running low on food ! The reason they are running low on food is because they don’t ever cook at home or eat at home much !! I always have a cupboard full of the basics so I can prepare meals and also batch cook because guess what we eat at home !
Also the state of Esme's hair !!
Funny how she has so much milk in the fridge 😉

ofView attachment 101475
Why have 2 lots of milk open and y so much milk tesco u only get 1 milk 1 loaf 1 loo roll

Reactions: 16
I can't believe that they don't have any kind of entertainment in the garden for the girls! Well that's because every chance you get to would rather not be at home!! I watched a vlog from this lock down, I think the cracks are showing how difficult it is for them to spend time together in there own house! The two older girls are definitely getting closer leaving the younger one out and I can image the upset that is causing. Stop filming, take time off!!

Reactions: 28
They are lying liars who lie. Of course they have food.. Chris will have been leaving house daily for office and supermarket. Along with granny. They just can't film it.. And they are desperate to film outside and shopping for content.. Because they got no content whatsoever at home lol.. So they invent a story called.. We have no food!

Do I win a prize Chris for figuring you out.. It wasn't hard.. You and fatty are so stupid you are easy to work out.
I would love Sarah to film going to Morrison’s because then there is video proof for the authorities. They are so bleeping selfish.
My kids developed a small cough a week last Thursday and we immediately quarantined ourselves for the instructed 2 weeks. We don’t have anyone really to rely on around us but as you talk to friends over the phone some do offer if they can and not quatantined themselves. It’s quite obvious they have no friends and no family that are willing to help them out and that’s probably because they never do anything to help others. They are reaping what they sow and I for one hope she gets a hefty fine if she does decide break government guidelines (wouldn’t be enough for blatantly risking the health of so many people)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bit off topic but I need to vent.

So atm I’m more pissed off with my neighbour than with the Ingham’s and I didn’t think that was possible.
So 2/3 weeks back my neighbour who I’m quite friendly with said her son had a high temperature and a sore throat. I advised her to ring 111 for advice and they told her to self isolate for 14 days.
4 days in she texts me to say her son seemed better and thinks it’s just tonsillitis. She takes him down town for breakfast 🤬
I told her she should still be isolating and the fact he has asthma just made it more risky for him and others, however she knows better🙄

Anyway haven’t seen her for a while but yesterday was hanging washing out in garden and she was talking to me from her garden.
She said she knows her son had coronavirus (I personally don’t think it was) From what I’m hearing from people who have had it, he surely would have been much more poorly especially with his asthma.

Then we get onto schoolwork. I say my girls have been doing 2/3 hours of schoolwork a day. She says the school sent through work but her son said he can’t be bothered to do it. He’s yr 9 atm so quite important IMO. Her response to him was “oh don’t worry about it then”
She tells me he’s been playing fortnight all
Day every day and he was still in bed at 2 in the afternoon.
He has a disability and had an operation last November on his leg and he has and I mean has had a lot of time of school already. (she also keeps him off with anything trivial like a sore throat) she thinks because of his disability that his future is bleak and he shouldn’t worry about education and his GCSEs🙄

The thing that really pissed me off the most though is that she had a Tesco shop delivered last Thursday which she said she booked a while ago. But then to top it off she had an Asda shop delivered today and she told me she’s having another delivered Thursday. I’m like so that’s the reason why I couldn’t get a slot or some other elderly or vulnerable person couldn’t get one. Her excuse was she only
Likes To spend the bare minimum of £40 needed for a slot.

Her son’s dad has offered to pick up
Essentials but obviously she hasn’t taken up the offer it’s so selfish.

Sorry for the long rant I’m just so angry right now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
They were in their prime when they brought the house they currently live in, they were running three channels at that point and were taking it in, so I imagine they were either mortgage free or had a small mortgage, now they are considerably less popular and with school fees to pay I am surprised they are upsizng, although the house has always looked way to small for the furniture they have in it.
No way they are mortgage free. When all this came out a message surfaced that Chris sent to Alfie deyes saying how much the mortgage is and how they struggle to pay it. They would never have paid that house off as pretty much as soon as they brought it the truth came out and views dropped and they have had pretty much zero growth since then. Trust me if they had paid it off there would have been gloating for sure. They would have paid the basic mortgage payments and that’s it. I doubt they were ever careful and set aside their tax each month. Preferring to spend now worry later. So then they would have scrimp and save for the tax each year. Same for the school fees. You don’t moan about having to buy shoes for your kids or other essentials if you have lots of money. Their income has never been stable. It isn’t for any youtuber. As it relies solely on views which can go up and down each month. They probably won’t have any extra views during this time as they will still only get their normal viewers watching. They have a few binge watching their past crap. But they also may not.

Reactions: 16
No way they are mortgage free. When all this came out a message surfaced that Chris sent to Alfie deyes saying how much the mortgage is and how they struggle to pay it. They would never have paid that house off as pretty much as soon as they brought it the truth came out and views dropped and they have had pretty much zero growth since then. Trust me if they had paid it off there would have been gloating for sure. They would have paid the basic mortgage payments and that’s it. I doubt they were ever careful and set aside their tax each month. Preferring to spend now worry later. So then they would have scrimp and save for the tax each year. Same for the school fees. You don’t moan about having to buy shoes for your kids or other essentials if you have lots of money. Their income has never been stable. It isn’t for any youtuber. As it relies solely on views which can go up and down each month. They probably won’t have any extra views during this time as they will still only get their normal viewers watching. They have a few binge watching their past crap. But they also may not.
i doubt those girls will go back to a fee paying school

Reactions: 19
Sarah will use this period of schools being shut down as an excuse to pull the girls out of school full time!
I agree I dont think there ever go back I doht think they can afford it for 1 2 the can go way anytime but the it's still comes under education as they have to be signed of school by the education but then you have someone check to see if there doing work not easy she may think she herd by ear but she has got it wrong they tightened it up so good luck pork chops and having them under there feetc24.7 nah she wont like ok at first but then it wears off but pork chops remmber you got to and 1 and 1 first you need speech therapy as well

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i doubt those girls will go back to a fee paying school
I agree. Sarah and Chris will be straight on to the head demanding they don't pay the fees for this term as they are at home for the rest of the school Yr. The head will argue that they still have to pay.. They are being sent work packages home and the school still needs fees to continue. All parents will still be expected to pay.. Most will understand this.
Sarah will go full Seacroft on the head throwing in the c word eccetera eccetera.. And Chris will tell the head.. Hell no.. To paying the fees.. And they will withdraw the girls in a massive strop whilst threatening the school with levis letters.
They will then home school from September onwards.. And travel the world in their chavavan.
The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I agree. Sarah and Chris will be straight on to the head demanding they don't pay the fees for this term as they are at home for the rest of the school Yr. The head will argue that they still have to pay.. They are being sent work packages home and the school still needs fees to continue. All parents will still be expected to pay.. Most will understand this.
Sarah will go full Seacroft on the head throwing in the c word eccetera eccetera.. And Chris will tell the head.. Hell no.. To paying the fees.. And they will withdraw the girls in a massive strop whilst threatening the school with levis letters.
They will then home school from September onwards.. And travel the world in their chavavan.
The end.
That's exactly what will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bit off topic but I need to vent.

So atm I’m more pissed off with my neighbour than with the Ingham’s and I didn’t think that was possible.
So 2/3 weeks back my neighbour who I’m quite friendly with said her son had a high temperature and a sore throat. I advised her to ring 111 for advice and they told her to self isolate for 14 days.
4 days in she texts me to say her son seemed better and thinks it’s just tonsillitis. She takes him down town for breakfast 🤬
I told her she should still be isolating and the fact he has asthma just made it more risky for him and others, however she knows better🙄

Anyway haven’t seen her for a while but yesterday was hanging washing out in garden and she was talking to me from her garden.
She said she knows her son had coronavirus (I personally don’t think it was) From what I’m hearing from people who have had it, he surely would have been much more poorly especially with his asthma.

Then we get onto schoolwork. I say my girls have been doing 2/3 hours of schoolwork a day. She says the school sent through work but her son said he can’t be bothered to do it. He’s yr 9 atm so quite important IMO. Her response to him was “oh don’t worry about it then”
She tells me he’s been playing fortnight all
Day every day and he was still in bed at 2 in the afternoon.
He has a disability and had an operation last November on his leg and he has and I mean has had a lot of time of school already. (she also keeps him off with anything trivial like a sore throat) she thinks because of his disability that his future is bleak and he shouldn’t worry about education and his GCSEs🙄

The thing that really pissed me off the most though is that she had a Tesco shop delivered last Thursday which she said she booked a while ago. But then to top it off she had an Asda shop delivered today and she told me she’s having another delivered Thursday. I’m like so that’s the reason why I couldn’t get a slot or some other elderly or vulnerable person couldn’t get one. Her excuse was she only
Likes To spend the bare minimum of £40 needed for a slot.

Her son’s dad has offered to pick up
Essentials but obviously she hasn’t taken up the offer it’s so selfish.

Sorry for the long rant I’m just so angry right now.
Sounds like she should be best buds with the Mingham's.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.