The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh jippi our dear friend made an appearance tonight.
1585334035607.png

even both ways
1585334227284.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
YASS! the backwards forwards Wheelchair of Dreams made an appearance

EDIT: I was too late, already posted!

1585334421712.png

Sarah's skin is looking really bad at the moment..

I wonder if Big Frank has been invited to the birthday party?

1585334893297.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Me too just caught up. Oh well it was nice to see ole backward/forward wheelie.
Guess they are over itty bitty boo boo. She kept coming in frame, showing her missing tooth and both of them ignored her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me too just caught up. Oh well it was nice to see ole backward/forward wheelie.
Guess they are over itty bitty boo boo. She kept coming in frame, showing her missing tooth and both of them ignored her.
that's only interesting vlogcontent if she pulls it out herself

Reactions: 3
It is for home businesses too, and for all their ifam merch! you are allowed to carry on working but hopefully as they are a Ltd company it won’t apply to them
Yes but their main source of income is from making their crappy videos. So it won’t count I’m sure. It’s only for people who won’t be earning anything. The government will make sure of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just looked it up, it's making me want to be sick. Is that something Sarah wanted to do? What's wrong with a cake smash
What is it’s meaning? I’m just gobsmacked that people are going without yet she bathed him in it!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m so sorry if I’ve offended you - it was not my intention. This is my professional opinion as a mortgage valuer and others in the purchasing chain may not be fortunate to have job security.
It is anticipated the housing market will go into free fall and a major world wide recession is likely to follow. Even the safest of jobs will not protect home owners from falling property prices and negative equity.
Just disagreed with what you said about all mortgage offers being retracted (and at the same time I respect your position and opinion), no offence taken at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So is she breastfeeding or not?? I'm so confused, I've honestly never known anyone take a perfect prep machine on holiday, let alone one that breastfeeds. Perhaps for a younger baby on a longer holiday, longer than a week holiday?! And surely if he's breastfed she would feed him more on holiday as your breast milk adapts in hotter climates to have more water content to hydrate baby.

Sorry for the rant, but it's really not fair if she's claiming to have breastfed for a year if she's lying, mums often struggle feeding and she shouldn't claim to have reached that absolute milestone if she hasn't really.
(No judgement from me, I've fed both ways and couldn't care less how anyone else chooses to feed their babies)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just looked it up, it's making me want to be sick. Is that something Sarah wanted to do? What's wrong with a cake smash
If it’s what I think it is, pretty gross in this current climate, where there’s rations in most shops 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 16
baby jace propped up on that play thing, scared crying for how many minutes :mad::mad: ,insert all apropriate swear words necessary ,they are down right fn abusers :mad:
Screenshot_2020-03-27 CELEBRATING A 1st BIRTHDAY EARLY PLUS WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA (2).png
Screenshot_2020-03-27 CELEBRATING A 1st BIRTHDAY EARLY PLUS WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA .png
Screenshot_2020-03-27 CELEBRATING A 1st BIRTHDAY EARLY PLUS WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA (7).png
Screenshot_2020-03-27 CELEBRATING A 1st BIRTHDAY EARLY PLUS WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA (5).png
Screenshot_2020-03-27 CELEBRATING A 1st BIRTHDAY EARLY PLUS WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA (6).png
Screenshot_2020-03-27 CELEBRATING A 1st BIRTHDAY EARLY PLUS WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA (3).png
Screenshot_2020-03-27 CELEBRATING A 1st BIRTHDAY EARLY PLUS WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA (8).png

That amount of gifts for a one year old is ridiculous.
My son had four and he was buzzing. One year olds don’t give a tit, they just want attention. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_2020-03-27 SURPRISING OUR BABY BOY WITH AN EARLY 1st BIRTHDAY PRESENT AMAZING REACT...png
Screenshot_2020-03-27 SURPRISING OUR BABY BOY WITH AN EARLY 1st BIRTHDAY PRESENT AMAZING REACT...png

Reactions: 9
I think she was cleaning out jaces room so they can use it again now, and they sorted the dining room, as the house sale fell through meaning they can’t buy or move right now. No way would they get another mortgage without selling their current house first. This is why you should never float or try and show off about things like this. I dislike people that show off anyway but if you are one of those people do it when you actually have the keys in your hand! As now they just look like stupid liars yet again. There is no way they will be able to sell it right now. They may as well stop wasting their money advertising it and stay put till this is all over. As they can’t have people view it, can’t move until this is all over etc. They deserve everything they get. Bad things happen to people who lie and cheat and treat others badly. This is their karma. They will make up some excuse no doubt or lie to tell their viewers. I’m betting they will just blame everything on the virus. I bet they regret not just pulling their finger out and moving months ago! Instead of wasting all that time and money they could be in a rented property without the worry of selling that horrible house. Wonder how long it will be till they tell people? It took them long enough to sell it this time after dramatically dropping the price. No one is going to be looking to buy a house right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
when the YORKsha gals are more relatable and real , i mean their acting is more relatable than their non acting, If the YORKsha gals had a YT channel im gonna be the first to sub!! no joke, join an amateur drama club girls , on second thought they arent half bad :):)View attachment 100387View attachment 100388:):)
Did you notice that Isla was copying the way Jace feeds himself? She’s getting ignored big time by Sarah it seems. Always popping up near Sarah showing off her missing tooth. She’s crying out for attention right now

Boris Johnson has got corona, I bet Lazy doesn’t even know who he is
Who Boris or Corona? That’s what she’d probably wonder..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
CELEBRATING A 1st BIRTHDAY EARLY! PLUS.. WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!

Jace runs into the living room and Creepy says they have a Jacesauras in the house. It's the day before Jace's 1st birthday. Lazy moans that they can't get Jace a 1st birthday card but lazy say she will be able to buy one at a later date. The ifam has 50 birthday cards to open from the ifam. Creepy was sent a Coca-Cola hoodie by one of the ifam.:rolleyes:

Lazy says the girls are having lunch and Jace is having a nap. Lazy is going to wrap his birthday presents. She doesn't know why but she is excited about giving gifts to others. She does it because it genuinely brings her so much joy. Lazy is debating doing a 1st birthday haul on Sarah Says. She wants to bring the channel back and it will be a great way to do so.:rolleyes:

Hi Steve and Lesley Jane have bought Jace stackable buildings and vehicles. Lazy says it will teach him numbers. Nannar has bought him a piano and probably all his other birthday gifts. Lazy shows the blue pram and says it was originally £70 but the label shows it was actually £35 and reduced to £27.:rolleyes:Lazy got Jace a doll from an Instagram page and apparently it looks like him. Isla appears in the background trying to get attention; smiling, pointing at the gap in her teeth and being a smug brat.:rolleyes:Lazy has finished wrapping Jace's birthday presents. She has left some unwrapped because she doesn't think he will be interested in packaging. Lazy isn't going to wrap the pram and will set it up instead.:rolleyes:

Lazy says it took a while and says there are some corkers on her Instagram so follow her.The pram is up and Lazy says she hated it two minutes ago. There's a height comparison compared to his trolley and Lazy thinks it's more for a 2/3 year old.:rolleyes:

Jace plays on his soft play and says the radiator is off in case anyone is wondering. She plugs the Instagram page who gifted them Jace's pyjamas.:rolleyes:

Lazy heard about the 'appreciation for key workers' but obviously she didn't because she got the name wrong. It was actually #clapforourcarers. They all lap and whoop. You can hear others doing it too. Lazy shouts 'Thank You Leanne' because Leanne is a key worker.:rolleyes:

Esme and Isabelle acting:rolleyes:

Jace walks to the living room and plays on his soft play and ball pit. Creepy can't believe a year ago he was in Mummy's tummy, what he looked like and that he was a Rambino Bambino.:rolleyes:Lazy asks if he wants to open some presents They're going to open his presents from the ifam and friends. Lazy shows the outfits, bath toys and other presents he was sent. Someone sent them a 40th birthday card. Maybe it's for Creepy.:unsure:The Ravenscrofts have sent Jace a giant parcel. It's megablocks. Isla can't be bothered to play with him and
is sat on her phone the whole time.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has made Lazy acup of tea so she is rewarding her with a gifted giant hoodie.:rolleyes:

Jace received two pairs of pyjamas so Lazy has to choose which one he will wear. Throwback footage to last year. Lazy shows where the oversized hoodies from (onlinehomeshopuk). Lazy is feeling emotional about Jace being one. More throwback footage.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

That moment you realise your house sale has fallen through and you have to live in a house you hate
fegdhwjs.PNG
vfhdjs.PNG
dfgh.PNG

Looks like Lazy isn't the only one with a double chin
tvdchjx.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So what's the deal with going to Australia? I don't watch their vlogs and I'm sure as duck not giving them a view to find out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_2020-03-27 The Ingham Family.png
Did you notice that Isla was copying the way Jace feeds himself? She’s getting ignored big time by Sarah it seems. Always popping up near Sarah showing off her missing tooth. She’s crying out for attention right now

Who Boris or Corona? That’s what she’d probably wonder..
well move aside Isla, cause jace makes more money than you :mad::mad:
Screenshot_2020-03-27 The Ingham Family.png

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.